[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
m9saeteurn1 said:
Good Morning Everyone and Goodnight to those who are across sea!
That is so sweet of Yaya to bring her fan each a treat. So thoughtful! Okay, off topic, but I was watching Lee Min Ho arrival at LAX and he is not a very ppl person with his fans. I am so gald Yadech are so welcoming and interactive.
I wish I can speak fluently in different languagues like our yaya. She is so good at it.
I hope Yadech does win. Let's vote vote vote! Su Su!! Ouu, I am excited about the Calander signing if it's like their very first one. Will this aire live? Hopefully they will sit next to each other again and only have eyes for one another. lol
I want to thank everyone on here. Without you guys this thread will not be like how it is. Love you guys!
hi m9 4sure we will vote, we're quite da speciality in this ! yes pray yadech will b seated together during cal signing.  thanks 2u2 u make this a v nice fun place 2b wif so many posts, cmns n well just speaking ur mind ! hak

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Vimalee said:
There will be three magazines of Nadech and Yaya for December 2013. 

The Companion Traveler - Germany

KWAN RUEN Magazine

The IMAGE which is taking pre order right now.   Last year IMAGE magazine was voted one of the most wanted magazine; actually, Yadech magazines were all on the top five most wanted.

thanks vimalee 4 info. tats quite a lot of mag within a month n a nice way 2 end 2013 wif so much reminders of yadech n so many of their mags, not only us love them publishing cos 2 ! 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@MrsChum, the only link I can find is this one below but it is in Thai.   Maybe lu can help you.

They will take pre order starting on Monday, November 25th until Friday, November 29th and it cost 120 bahts (about $4.00)

www.facebook.com/imagemagazine

For those of you who want to order the Traveler's Companion, here's the link:

Traveller's Companion : December 2013 :: eThaiCD.com, Online Thai Music-Movies Store

MrsChum said:
Hello everyone! Can someone pls help me by giving me the link to order the Image Mag? Thanks on advance !!

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
Wow 3 mags for dec !?! I WANT !!!!!! I have already ordered the travellers companion over ethaicd. Let's see if they will do pre orders for image and kwanruen ..... Ethaicd sold the image mag last year for a woping 29dollars. (The mag was pretty heavy so I understand shipping costs) but I got last years image for a bit cheaper on magazinedee, but they didn't do preorders but I got mine in time.

Thank you for posting the image magazine details.