[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Neezy said:
Ausa - That's what I figured because when I went to the Villa Maroc website, it said Panburi. After I saw Yaya (and a few other celebs) posted pics of Sri Panwa, my boyfriend and I really want to go there but decided it's too expensive. It's like $850 a night for the cheapest room. Besides, my boyfriend will be training at a muay thai gym for a week in Phuket and along with the package is an accommodation hotel, so we already have a place to stay. I was thinking of either spending a night at Villa Maroc or Lebua State Tower where Yadech had their secret "Valentine's Day" dinner.....and also it was featured in the movie Hangover 2. Lol. But thanks for letting me know about Panburi/Hua Hin and how far it is, I might stop by there. Not sure yet. We don't know how to drive on the "other side" of the streets and we're taking Air Asia (woot woot!) to Phuket, so I don't know. I want to hit up Pattaya too, Yaya's hometown, but don't know if I have enough money or time to do everything. It's about 2 hours away from Bangkok, right??? Geez, how does Yaya drive everyday! Especially in traffic!

congratulations nee, ur trip is finalised ! v happy 4u n a month long stay tats fantastic esp after travelling so far from us 2 asia da one month will be totally worth it !
its about three hours drive from bangkok 2 hua hin, i like it, night market is small but has da best seafood stalls by da road, roads r closed at night ! not sure if yadechs true move cf was shot in hua hin but i saw this beautiful white hotel called santorini huahin, so contrasting white/cobalt blue vs v sunny clear sky ! hotel has a theme park within v interesting 2 keep guests occupied. this vdo shows santorini at da beginning n da end.
i like phuket 2, fun n interesting n v nice beaches.
i stayed in sheraton n westin respectively n both r far away from town, transport is really needed paid 3000b 4 per day car rental wif driver cos i dun drive its a killjoy driving in sg wif heavy traffic n rude drivers !

whether u stay in villa maroc or lebua state tower u'll feel so connected 2 yadech ! n im cheerful n excited 4u !

credit : we love Thai
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZfSS5ZFvHmc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZfSS5ZFvHmc#t=0

nadechlover1

sarNie Egg
Have a safe trip :) we're happy for u :) <3 ! Have fun and take care always :) .. What I do know is yaya has a condo unit (not sure) in bangkok :) I saw in a interview she said her house in bangkok is small .. So I guess it's a condo unit :) ...

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Whoa, 3 pages in just a few hours haha! Hello Everyone! Thank you for the lovely pictures!!
Congrats to MrsChum & Mey on ordering your magazine! The price is scaring me away..lol
Neezy - A whole month? Wow! you sure are lucky!! I wish I can do a whole month away from work too.

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
MrsChum said:
Kittiya, you got my message in fb??
Hi Mao, No I have not been on FB for awhile. I came here any chance I get. :p I'll go check it now. Miss you! Big hug 

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning everyone! and hello Kittiya.   How are you my dear?  Glad to see you stopped by na kha.
@Neezy, so excited for you on your upcoming vacation...wow a whole month....have lots of fun for us na.

Yay....Nadech is coming back tomorrow.....He changed his flight from Nov. 30 to Nov. 27.   Ryu must miss Mayumi so much!! :pervie: :bhehe:

Wow......December is a very good month indeed!!!  So many Yadech magazines coming out.
Traveler's Companion-Germany -- 95 baht , Kwan Ruen -- 60 baht, Image -- 120 baht, and Sudsapda -- 80 baht.

Our handsome pra'ek will be back tomorrow.....

cr:as tagged &NY home at pantip

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi bubba thanks 4 info...absence makes da heart grow fonder i think its v true in nadechs case he misses his girl big time ! its a grand mag finale 4 yadech ive yet 2c any others wif so many mags in a month, congrats 2 yadech 4 achieving this status ! n thanks as ever 2 my dear bubba always so kind 2 keep us informed, ty bubba heart u !

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
b4 going to bed, just drop by say hi to everyone! nadech will come back tomorrow...and december will be a busy month for him. somehow, i so hope to see their interviews, esp. yaya's.....the little girl would surprise us sometimes...

some pics
cr krongkarnp

cr peeda36
、、

cr as tagged

nadech's schedule of december so far
cr nadech world

5th   mazda activity
7th   bj jeans activity
9th   event of physical education department
11th  signature for calendar of ch3
14th  Grand Opening of Central Hat Yai

we dont know more yaya's schedule yet.

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
nadech's mom posted someone's comment like this and she also wrote a long comment about it, can anyone tell us what does she mean? general idea is enough, thanks!!!!

[ @ ]
keaw_jung @ทุก
คนFc พอดีวันนี้แม่นอนเร็ว รู้สึกตัวตื่นมาเข้าห้อวน้ำ ก็เลยเปิดดูIG
เห็นความเห็นนี้...แม่อยากจะบอกความจริงทุกคนว่า...พี่ที่กองถ่ายโทรศรัพท์
ขึ้นตามบอกว่าได้เวลาแล้ว
แม่กะนัองคิดว่าเราสายแล้วก็เลยรีบมาขึ้นรถตู้เพื่อไปสนามบินนาริตะ
พอลงจากลิฟสองคนแม่ลูกก็พากันรีบวิ่งอ้อมมาด้านหน้า มาเจอตนกลุ่มหนึ่ง
และได้ยินเสียงขอถ่ายรูป แม่กะน้องก็เลยส่งรอยยิ้มให้พร้อมกับพูดว่า รีบค่ะ
รีบครับ แล้วก็ออกไปขึ้นรถตู้ เพราะนัดไว้เวลา บ่าย2ครึ่ง ปรากฎว่า
ยังมาไม่ครบ ก็ต้องกลับเข้ามารอในโรงแรมอีกครั้ง
และก็มีหลายคนได้ตามมาถ่ายรูป ทั้งวัยรุ่นและผู้ใหญ่
และขณะนั้นน้องก็พยายามโทรศรัพท์ให้แม่เพื่อโทรลาคุณลุงที่ญี่ปู่น
2-3ครั้งก็ไม่ติด และมีน้องอีกคนก็เห็นเรากำลังวุ่นๆอยู่ก็มาขอถ่ายรูป
ลูกก็บอกว่า ขอโทรศรัพท์ก่อนได้มั้ยครับ...แม่ได้ยินคำตอบว่า ได้ค่ะ
และน้องน่ารักคนนั้นก็รอ...และก็ได้ถ่ายรูปไปหลายคน
รวมถึงเราทางทีมงานกองถ่ายด้วย
ได้ร่วมกันถ่ายรุูปเก็บภาพไว้เป็นที่ระบึกอีกด้วย
และแม่ก็ลองให้ลูกต่อโทรศรัพท์อีกครั้ง แต่ในที่สุด
ก็ติดต่อกับคุณลุงไม่ได้ ก็รู้สึกเศร้าไปนิด
เพราะไม่ได้ลาคุณลุงคุณป้าก่อนกลับเมืองไทยเลย
และขณะนั้นแม่ก็ยังเห็นทุกคนอารมณ์ดีมีความสุขกัน
ไม่เห็นใครแสดงอาการไม่พอใจเลยแม้แต่คนเดียว
และแม่ก็ยังรู้สึกปิติใจที่ได้เห็นคนไทยด้วยกัน
แม่ขอให้ทุกคนFCอ่านและพิจจารณาดูนะคะ กู้ดไนท์อีกครั้งสำหรับคืนนี้...

Read more at http://web.stagram.com/p/597799889345928169_29843797#5izsxZyMEHcD6vGr.99

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi charlenem, miss u, welcome back ! ty 4 lovely pics, it is indeed v hard 2 resist purchasing mags, love how they hug, hold each other ! thanks 4 nadechs events dates, gnsd c ! x

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@Charlene, thanks na for posting the comment in Mae K IG . I saw that and also wonder what it is. Hope someone will translate it or give just the general info.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Look at his nong sao.....just a breath of fresh air and so happy.   No wonder Nadech must have missed her and had to book a flight home 3 days earlier than planned, and not only that his was the same flight and time with Yaya when she flew home on the 24th.

credit Barry.Ya FB

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Regarding Mae Keaw post, a fan on Instagram helped translate it for me.

Basically this fan wrote that Mae Keaw and Nadech are lairs and fakes. That she ran into them at a hotel and asked to take pictures with them. They said they were in a rush so they turned her down. Moments later she saw that they were still in the hotel roaming around. I suppose she was upset and wrote this. Mae Keaw in response wrote that staffs called them and said they need to get to their buses down stairs, so they thought they were late and were rushing. But when they got outside there were no buses and returned to the hotel to call the staffs and had to figure out the situations.

Just an angry fan and misunderstanding.