[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

pinky3

sarNie Adult
They might go to the temple in bkk
Like last year , cuz both r very close to the monk there .. The one where na and Mario clean the toilet etc yaya also go and help clean up . I think yadech ,poh aum r one of his student . It's know that a lot of stars goes there. I think it's called wat pa Mai ??
Correct me if m wrong .. Lol

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Charlenem said:
i really love this pic...i can feel their happiness from it. i do love to see the scene when they r together, i m totally poisoned....cant wait to watch RS and hope they could get a new lakorn together asap...

thanks to everyone who shared photos, infos and clips, i m waitting their mags photos next months...it is sure we would get satisfied in december with their events and magazines.

btw, do u think yaya will join nadech's birthday merit activity in his hometown??  i do hope yes, but i dont think so coz it would be so appearently about their relationship if it happens since they seemed that they still want to keep it underground.

oh, @neezy, it is so good that u can stay there for one month, i m sure u would get chance to meet NY....hope u will have a great time there....lol!

hi all and my soulmate Charlenem

we have the same thought it's totally 50/50 chance that yaya would join nadech's birthday merit celebration but love birds are good in making alibis just to be together in this very important and personal event of nadech's life do you think his gf wont attend.

as what i've said yadech are good in alibis so to protect their private romantic relationship their moms will come to the rescue.you know what i mean yaya will tell in an interview that mae pla was invited because she is mae keaw's best friend and she herself is nadech's best friend in thai showbizness so no malice at all or could be there will be a news black out to avoid annoying questions about yadech's current status of their so called relationship as gfbf :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:

CaSURVIVOUR

Neezy said:
I have to agree! That's the first thing I said to myself when I saw this pic...."Wow, this baby kind of look like Nadech as a baby." Especially in the 2nd pic! I couldn't help but to think of their future baby together. Hahaha.

hi Neezy

same here if the baby doesnt look asian but european it would be best to complete our delusional yadech mind lol

i'm imagining already if yadech will be having a baby i'm sure their baby will have more cfs with them.sorry for thinking too much lol! :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Neezy
I have to agree! That's the first thing I said to myself when I saw this pic...."Wow, this baby kind of look like Nadech as a baby." Especially in the 2nd pic! I couldn't help but to think of their future baby together. Hahaha.

Hi nee yaya looks like babys mom here both r so connected n so much joy n love radiated from her! we know she'll b a wonderful mom!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
yaya kugimiya said:
hi Lovely_k

thanks for this picture....this is my most favorite yadech picture our photographer is difinitely a yadech shipper by allowing yaya to be near to nadech's front center  :censor:  :censor:  :censor:  :lmao3:  :lmao3:  :lmao3: 
Haha yk i love this pic vm2 how strongly nadech is holding his girl telling shes his exclusively ! n da gentle dainty relax hand shows shes v happy n willing ! ty yk i do miss u! HAK

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
yaya kugimiya said:
hi Lovely_k

thanks for this picture....this is my most favorite yadech picture our photographer is difinitely a yadech shipper by allowing yaya to be near to nadech's front center  :censor:  :censor:  :censor:  :lmao3:  :lmao3:  :lmao3: 

soulmate,  u said what i thought when i saw this photo :pervie:, i only want to say they look so comfortable to be close like that, happy to see it.....

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Yaya wrote this on her IG about the picture of her and the baby "อ้ายยยยยหมันเขี้ยว"  She meant the baby is so so cute and adorable that she just wants to squeeze/hug him or pinch his cheeks in that nature.

This is the same phrase that Nadech used to say to Yaya in one of the bts of RFTD.   

People commented, "Yaya, now you understand exactly what Nadech meant when he said he mun kiaew you. "  :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

Awww, I miss TNNKK...!!!

credit as tagged

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Just dropping in and trying to see what's up in this thread. Haven't been in here for awhile because you girls move too fast  :loool:  But I'd like to say that, Yadech is looking hot as ever. They're so comfortable with each other now, it brings me to tears 555. Remember three years ago when it was probably hecka awkward for those two when they first met  :flowers:  :teary: .They are so adorable!Can't stop grinning   :yummy:
Btw Keylargo, I :heart: you signature gif rings back memories omg. Need to go back and rewatch their failed/awkward/but funny dancing scene   :lolyup:

Vimalee said:
Yaya wrote this on her IG about the picture of her and the baby "อ้ายยยยยหมันเขี้ยว"  She meant the baby is so so cute and adorable that she just wants to squeeze/hug him or pinch his cheeks in that nature.

This is the same phrase that Nadech used to say to Yaya in one of the bts of RFTD.   

People commented, "Yaya, now you understand exactly what Nadech meant when he said he mun kiaew you. "  :coverlaf: :coverlaf:
Awwww. hehehe . Yaya should understand real well what Nadech meant now  :wink:  :wink:  :wink: 555

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
hi morning everyone,

oh dear such very sweet pics with the baby cant resist to drop my comments here.

@neezy u r right the bb does looks like nadech coz nadech doesnt look european one bit when he was small except for his fair complexion

keylargo said:
Neezy

Hi nee yaya looks like babys mom here both r so connected n so much joy n love radiated from her! we know she'll b a wonderful mom!

@key i agree with u... yaya is just so natural with kids n babies. cant wait to see her with her own kids and baby daddy  :wink:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

lol @ vimalee... tq for sharing the comments at yaya's ig really crack me up! :woot2:  :woot:  everytime i think of what nadech said to yaya i get butterflies running wild in my stomach lol :pervie:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I'm actually REALLY anticipate this lakorn or series...Love da wardobe so so much...esepicially da Japanese Tradition hehehehe i :heart: it so so much!!!!

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
Congrats Lu. Ur so lucky to be in Thailand, u can get all the mags at cheap as without all the shipping costs.

@fyi - - let me know when / if ur in Sydney.!!!!!

They pre-released most of the pics in travellers companion before the release of the mag and i was kinds disappointed there were not to many other photos. Beside the point I CANT WAIT TO GET MY MAGAZINE.

@MC - I'm broke too I tried asking everywhere to get the image mag at a cheaper price but the shipping was always the big issue so I made up my mind and just got the image and KWANRUEN mags from ethaicd. There's my Xmas present to myself, now everyone else in the family and friends I'm budgeting for haha.

A suds Apia exclusive visa has been release. Sorry I can't post the link thru my phone. I wonder.who won in terms of the guys between nadech and James ji. I think k Yays has it in the bag.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
ty charlenem posting so many beautiful pics, yadech r so perfectly made-in-heaven couple !
lu congratulations obtaining a copy of traveller companion mag !
thanks mc 4 sudsapda clip ! appreciate it !

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving with your loved ones!

@lu, I'm so happy for you for finally getting the copy of the Traveler's Companion.

@MrsChum, thank you na for sharing the Sudsapda clip.

Unfortunately, the Sudsapda did it different this year.  They don't rank who is the most huggable guy or gal.  They just picked the top ten (guys/gals separately) and the winners will  have a group pictures.   Many Yadech fans were very disappointed.  They said what was the point of them spent so much time and money voting and then Sudsapda just picked the top ten out of twenty.

I think all Yadech fans know who are the winners in their hearts.   

Congratulations to everyone and especially to Yadech!    

You two will always be our most huggable daras/stars...!!!   :heart: :clap2: :clap2:

CaSURVIVOUR

​

@10 หนุ่มน่ากอด 2013 .‪#‎เรียงตามตัวอักษร‬)
จิรายุ ตั้งศรีสุข (เจมส์),เจมส์ มาร์ (เจมส์)
ณเดชน์ คูกิมิยะ (แบรี่),ณวัฒน์ กุลรัตนรักษ์ (ป้อง)
ธนิน มนูญศิลป์ (บอม),ธีรเดช เมธาวรายุทธ (อาเล็ก)
ปกรณ์ ฉัตรบริรักษ์ (บอย),ปริญ สุภารัตน์ (หมาก)
ศรัณย์ ศิริลักษณ์ (พอร์ช)'อิสริยะ ภัทรมานพ (ฮั่น)
@10 สาวน่ากอด 2013 .#เรียงตามตัวอักษร)
คิมเบอร์ลี่แอนโวลเทมัสเทียมศิริ (คิมมี่),จรินทร์พร จุนเกียรติ (เต้ย),ชาลิดา วิจิตรวงศ์ทอง (มิ้นต์),ณฐพร เตมีรักษ์ (แต้ว)
ดาวิกา โฮร์เน่ (ใหม่),ปริยฉัตร ลิ้มธรรมมหิศร (ฉัตร)
ราณี แคมเปน (เบลล่า),ราศรี บาเล็นซิเอก้า (มาร์กี้)
อารยา เอ ฮาร์เก็ต (ชมพู่),อุรัสยา สเปอร์บันด์ (ญาญ่า)

hi all

can somebody translate this?thanks in advance

i've seen this in fb a while back looks like yadech meet up probably dating :heart: (correct me if i'm wrong)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@yaya kugimiya, that sounds so good...!

That was a list of 10 most huggable guys and gals in alphabetical order by their names.   I'll only list their nick names since most Thai stars are known by their nick names.

James J.
James M.
Nadech
Pong N.
Bomb T.
Alex T.
Boy P.
Mark P.
Porshe S.
Hunz I.

Kimberley
Toey J.
Mint Chalida
Taew N.
Mai Davika
Chat P.
Bella Ranee
Margie
Chompoo
Yaya

ps:  In the past if the stars who made the top ten could not make the group photo shoot, they would be replaced by the next runners up.  In this case, some of these names may not make the top ten originally.   I'm surprised that Mario, Veir, Pancake, Min P, and Aump weren't on the list.