[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Vimalee said:
Once again,  :thanks: so much everyone for all you have done for this thread:  stopping by just to read, sharing comments, posting pictures, clips, translations, etc.
You all make this thread a very nice and enjoyable place to visit...!

Have you ever wonder or thought that Nadech's and Yaya's relationship was just like a lakorn?    

A country boy who is comfortable wearing just flip flops and sometimes a sarong and eating sticky rice with salty and smelly fish sauce meets a well-to-do city girl who has been raised in the big city of Pattaya, attends international schools, speaks 5 or 6 foreign languages, and visiting Europe every winter.  

What is so impressive to me is that this young lady is very simple and down to earth.  She is not into looks or material things, and she is genuinely seems to love and get along very well with his families.  She seems to appreciate and show interest in his culture which is "barn barn" to some people (barn barn means not hiso or polished, country side, farm, poor...)    I'm just smiling away while typing this...thinking about their merits and what a beautiful couple they are. 
ty vimalee wif ur realistic facts abt yadech, so so true i believe they're more than bfgf esp when love extends 2 his fam, their closeness at every merit is such a big hint ! ditto nadechs fam showers much love 2 yaya, shes v special 2 them, 2 him ! 
thanks 4 most huggable trans ! lol on da host catching flowers wif his mouth, so hilarious, he hopes no such thing 2 tats why asked yadech 2 throw flowers 2 him ! ty vimalee, sending HAK 2u

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
yaya kugimiya said:
yaya is not fond of picture taking according to her mom but when it comes to her bf it is something she can never refuse :heart: .the picture below is not related to this comment of mine but a BTS yadech private moment  :heart:  :heart: even if my male best friend i cant allow him to touch my hair but who can refuse nadech not even yaya :cheer:

hi yk, mu much ! so agree wif u dun even 1 siz 2 touch my hair ! yaya is patient, in love, allowing nadech free access, ditto nadechs love 2 her, so intimate touching esp a girls hair ! tat hand on shoulder pic is so friendly possessive, heavily placed on her shoulders, n her smile answers all ! ty yk tc, HAK !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
bubba said:
Filming a lakorn RFTD in Japan,  Nadech-Yaya are the darlings on the set.   Whenever there's a sudden break,
they would go out together into the Supermarket and buy sweets for the team.

Wow......Yadech are so sweet.....They're the darlings in the hearts of many people indeed!!!  :heart: :heart: :heart:
Thanks yk for sharing na.

Lovely_k said:
This says "Both of the superstars were filming in Japan, they are so kind and appreciated by staff of the film production as they bought snacks n food from grocery store to give to staff when both of them don't queues for filming"

They really are so sweet and kind hearted!!! :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  They are too perfect for each other!!! Match made in heaven

oh lol Thanx @bubba for translating too :)

thanks 2 my special ladies bubba lovely, as ever ure so kind, i appreciate all uve done, heart u both !
yadech r so totful, sweetest...killed two birds wif one stone wif this lil shopping n alone time, so cherished time together !
thanks so much lovely 4 nadechs long interview trans, so many cute volume pics ! thanks 4 ur time n care ! HAK 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
m9saeteurn1 said:
Aww, Yaya look so cute when she was young with her father.
I LOVE the shoot. Narak Mak Mak  :cloud9:  Isn't Nadech just one hot lady? Lmao :lol2:  :rofl:  :clap2:
Thank you Lovely for the beautiful pictures & translation this morining. As always you are so wonderful for always spoiling us with news & pictures. This would go the same for everyone here. Hak everyone! (what does hak mean? :scratchhead2:  :shrug:  :coverlaf: I seen it use a few times.
ure 2 thank 2 m9, always posting beautiful yadech pics 4 us 2 admire, drool, n ur cmns count 2 ! ty m9. HAK means hugs n kisses ! HAK 2u !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
yaya kugimiya said:
i love seeing yadech together off cam i guess these two really choose to work together to mix work with pleasure :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

omg please get married right away as in now :cheer:

btw  congrats to all yadechers and yadech as usual  we are the most unbeatable thread with 1,456,239 viewers :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: bravo!!!

love 4 them 2 get married asap yk if only !! we reach this milestone coz of our love 4 yadech n we love each others co, sharing n courtesies, makes this a v fun n lovely place 2b !  i'll join u on c9 anytime admiring, talking yadech all day !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
MrsChum said:
Wow wow!! CONGRATS YADECHER :clap: :clap: this thread is like a new cast for Yadech info. Keep it up everyone!! Thank you all for always updating and sharing! Esp, those that always giving us jin/fin news! Let's see if I could remember everyone here without going back to search for name:::
BIG THANKS TO ALL THE LADIES :heart: everyone of you!!

Bubba, Key, Lovely, Vimalee, KY, Neezy, Cookie, M9, Charlene, Lu, Meo, Zaz, Cindy, Sasha

For those that I forgot pls forgive cus I'm not good in name. :flowers: :flowers: :heart: :heart:

mc love u 4 ur time n posts, ty HAK !

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@key, HAK in Laos and Nadech's Esan dialect means love.     Kod and Joob mean hugs and kisses.

Can I post one of my most favorite picture again?   :heart: :heart: :heart:

credit as tagged and NY Family at Pantip FB

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Vimalee said:
@key, HAK in Laos and Nadech's Esan dialect means love.     Kod and Joob mean hugs and kisses.

Can I post one of my most favorite picture again?   :heart :heart:heart:

[credit as tagged and NY Family at Pantip FB
thanks vimalee 4 da info, i love both da meanings in nadechs esan lingo n internet slang, good add words 2 know, ty vimalee ! i love this pic, yadech looked so happy n nadechs hands wrapped around yayas tiny waist!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:

I love that pic too and the rest of the pic during that photoshoot. It remind me of Christian Grey and Ana Steel ( Fifty Shade) :bhehe:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@lovely, m9, ausa, Charlenem, yk, Vimalee, MrsChum, keylargo,  thanks so much for sharing :coolpix: , clips, translations, and kind & wonderful comments ja. :grouphug:
@vorleak, welcome back.  Sure miss you and nykim mak mak na.  Hope you both are doing well na kha.

Yaya is so beautiful!!!    Getting ready to go  to Phuket for the Uniqlo event.....

cr:as tagged

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@meysaelee, yep, Nadech has BJ Jeans event at Bangkapi Mall.
Thanks Charlenem for the clip and Lovely for translating na,
Charlenem said:

Nadech is not only handsome, talented, and intelligent, but he is also brilliant in answering the media interview.   Just like Vimalee, I especially love this part of the interview.

Reporter:    Have you asked Yaya about the HISO guy courting her?

Nadech:     No, I didn't ask.   If I didn't throw away the flower, then there won't be any HISO guy courting her because I did not throw......no.....no there is no incident like this happened in my memory.

I'm on cloud9 :cloud9:  so Yaya is his girl, therefore, she is not available for anyone to court her :coverlaf: .

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:

this is one of my favourite pict too :highfive:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Mine too! I think I loved all the photos from this shoot. They are indeed a beautiful match!
Love his response too. I guess that is the only way he could protect their status by giving such a response.. "As long as he's around, it never happened"! Lol

vorleak

sarNie Hatchling
bubba said:
@lovely, m9, ausa, Charlenem, yk, Vimalee, MrsChum, keylargo,  thanks so much for sharing :coolpix: , clips, translations, and kind & wonderful comments ja. :grouphug:
@vorleak, welcome back.  Sure miss you and nykim mak mak na.  Hope you both are doing well na kha.

Yaya is so beautiful!!!    Getting ready to go  to Phuket for the Uniqlo event.....

cr:as tagged
Thank you mak Ka Bubba,,, I miss all of you too,
I'm doing great, just bz v my kids and works,,,, for nykim I haven't meet her since 2 weeks, but she's have a very happy life.

Omg, I want the news ' flower thought in bin' to be real that means nadech and yaya are boyfriend and girlfriend lols

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
@meysaelee, yep, Nadech has BJ Jeans event at Bangkapi Mall.
Thanks Charlenem for the clip and Lovely for translating na,

Nadech is not only handsome, talented, and intelligent, but he is also brilliant in answering the media interview.   Just like Vimalee, I especially love this part of the interview.

Reporter:    Have you asked Yaya about the HISO guy courting her?

Nadech:     No, I didn't ask.   If I didn't throw away the flower, then there won't be any HISO guy courting her because I did not throw......no.....no there is no incident like this happened in my memory.

I'm on cloud9 :cloud9:  so Yaya is his girl, therefore, she is not available for anyone to court her :coverlaf: .

thanks @bubba for translation.

so can i take it as "i didnt throw it because no any hiso guy sending flower but i will throw the flower if some hiso guy sends her it" ? :pervie:

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks to my all sweet ladies for the pics comments vidéo. Can't be there for a while

Wish You an happy week end