[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
luloveyaya said:
Bubba: were they wearing same watches in these pictures ?? I thought it was from the sponsor but Mario and Taew did not wear it. Someone posted picture of this watch already, I remembered seeing it somewhere else. Anyway, I love seeing them together so much, seem like 24 hours each day seeing each other is not enough for them and for us hahahah

hi luloveyaya 

the watch they are wearing is their latest couple thing :heart: 

@Charlenem it's not a coincidence but rather yadech bought it for themselves with coordination or a maybe a gift from any of them could be from nadech or yaya :heart:  :heart: or from anyone who is a yadech shipper like their moms :dance3: 

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
aww, when the other magazine will come out, I want them all now T_T

Thanks ladies for sharing clips and pictures ka, and of course the translation :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Another version from Mae Keaw

I think this is new CF for cosmetic product ^^

They really looked like a couple here :heart:

4 couples that night, I think they must take some pictures together already, waiting for group photos

Taew is suay makkkkk but I dont like Mario's hair style hahaha He looked like a sweet gangster here haha :gungirl:

cr: as tagged

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
ok, done with beautiful and perfect photos, here come the part 2 hahah

My turn

Hyper haha

I looked at you

You looked at me

Let's look at each other

okay, I think it's enough haha

cr: as tagged

p/s: they are super cute when they are together :dance1: :coolpix: --> Naya ^^

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
MrsChum -thanks! Finally, they are shooting that lakorn again! YK - Love it! :wub:
Thank you for sharing Pitta's videos Huanzhu. I love all her videos. She really take her time & put all her love for Yadech in it.
Aww, I love all the photos. It would be super cute if all those couples were truely a real couple, but too bad Margie & Taew are both taken.
More pictures.

Handsome Mak Mak :wub:

Wow, the Lakorn start out scarryy

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
Good night and morning everyone !!!
So nice everytime coming here seeing all the clips and pics and all the comments...
I can't say thanks personally by mentioning all your name right now, but that doesn't mean I'm not thanking u girls....
Some of u said this place is a stress reliever...yes indeed...I feel the same way as u...so from the deepest of my heart I wanna say thank u for being here and giving me this feeling as being home...
Miss u and love u all...!!!

PS : @neezy and @meysalee good luck with the exam..su su na ka !!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:p :) :)

Happy Wednesday morning or night everyone...!!!     Some said today is a special day because it is 11/12/13 ....day, month, year in some parts of the world.

Welcome back vorleak and bobby101, glad to see you can join us again.  Kids can keep you very busy and mine always keep me on my toes and I'm always on the go.   Happy to hear your family are well again.  My kids and I just
had flu shots last month so hopefully everything will be okay (knock on the wood).

Regarding the CH3 Fans Club Vote, I don't think international fans can help much since the votes are in Thai and even Thai fans who live in Thailand still have hard time voting.  Some admins suggested them to call certain numbers to report the problems.   the voting will end on December 15th.

I spoke with my sister several weeks ago and said that I will not be surprised if Kimberley takes the cake this year because she had a lakorn Raeng Pratana with Nadech and Ton Ruk Rim Rua with Mark.  All three are popular and have a very large and active fans base.   Yaya, on the other hand, had a lakorn with Aum A. and Por T. who are veterans and already pass their prime time and who do not have an active fans base any more.

Kimberley can draw votes from her own fans club, Mark & Kim couple fans (they will have a fourth lakorn coming up next year), Nadech/Kim fans, or Nadech's and Mark's individual fans since she had lakorns with them this year.

Some Yadech fans don't vote because they didn't have any lakorn together this year.

Next year Yaya will have a lakorn with Nadech and James Jirayu and Kimberley is filming with Ananda and will have a lakorn with Mark (produced by Ann T.)

bobby101 said:
Is the ch3 voting still going on? I try to register/ sign up so I can vote, but no luck since I can't read Thai. Kim is leading as of now!!! :((( I think we only have 5 days left to vote. Please help vote for our yadech. Su su

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks: huanzhu and pinky3 for sharing the clip...!!!
@pinky3, you were right.  I think the guy just changed the lyric and added "marriage certificate" to the song just to pick on Yadech?   Yaya then stopped dancing and turned to Nadech who said that was not right or something.

It was so cute when the audiences asked Yaya to dance Ying Lee song and Yaya asked if Nadech could dance with her and of course, her pe chai is very happy to comply.

huanzhu said:
Must watch -- > ❤NYtogether from pittanomipa

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Oh it's okay. Hopefully, Yaya & Nadech will both make it next year  :cheer:
Rising Sun fever will go on strong for sure! 

Thanks for the updates everyone! They had so many events these days lol from photoshoot, to events to friends hang outs aww our Yadech are sure busy together  :heart:

anyone misses Fai & Jeed? 

bobby101

sarNie Egg
Vimalee, sabidee and kop jai for a warm welcome. I'm so glad to be back. Yes, my the kids keep me on my toes too. I hope your kids doesn't get sick or flu, it so miserable to see them sick. And thank for clarified with the voting, greatly appreciated. :)

bobby101

sarNie Egg
m9saeteurn1 said:
Welcome Back Bobby101!!! Glad to hear your babies are doing much better! Do take good care of of yourself along with the family. I have to agree AF is a stress reliever
Thank you m9, me too, I'm so glad they are better. :)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you everyone got the pics ja! Thanks Vimalee for the info on the voting. Yes, @Bobby hope both will make it next yr together.
@queenyoen :heart: :heart: your gif. I miss Fai/jJeed too!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
thanks @queen yeon, i love ur gifs :heart: :heart: :heart: , u made good moments for fai and jeed and chose the best moment for saichon and nangfah, arthit and darunee.

thanks @lu, @m9, @huanzhu for sharing the pics and clips.

thanks @vimalee and @pinky for explaining about the scene with fin of yadech.

@yk, u might have good talent as a lakorn writer, lol! i like what u wrote, so funny and sweet!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
fyi said:
Good night and morning everyone !!!
So nice everytime coming here seeing all the clips and pics and all the comments...
I can't say thanks personally by mentioning all your name right now, but that doesn't mean I'm not thanking u girls....
Some of u said this place is a stress reliever...yes indeed...I feel the same way as u...so from the deepest of my heart I wanna say thank u for being here and giving me this feeling as being home...
Miss u and love u all...!!!

PS : @neezy and @meysalee good luck with the exam..su su na ka !!
mu2 fyi thinking of u, tc! HAK

Reactions: fyi