[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
My favourite has got to be the volume magazine cover and it looks promising in the bts vid (trying to find ways to get it at a cheaper price than ethaicd but at least it's there as a last resorts get it) ... The inside pics of the image mag are cute and colourful.. And the bts vid for kwanruen is really good but the cover is a bit disappointing considering how much fun it looked in the vid -meh still ordered it tho...

Su su to international fans and fans in thailand trying to get hold of these mags.... And I'll say it again shipping is such a bummer for international fans esp for these bulky mags

Thanks to everyone posting and sharing pics, just saw lovelyk pics the new batch of rising sun pics just released tonight... Aww more wedding pics,,, there are some talented photographers on this set...

Can we officially call it YADECH MONTH ?!?!?!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Morning Lovely and all :) thank you everyone for pic and cmt.

Lovely, welcome back, kid theung mak! Thank you for all the wonderful pics from RS and the mag.

Ausa, we international have no other choice but to support them from far by buying all this expensive mag. I'm happy with all the mag but my bank acct is draining..... Hehe.

Yk, love all your short delusion story.... You crack me up with your imagination of Yadech. Love your love for Yadech :heart: keep it coming :)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
i miss fai and jeed the first time yadech met and fall in love for real but they didnt know about it.....until one day.... and the rest is history :heart:  :heart:  :heart: this beautiful couple in their early teens whose hearts were vulnerable to fall in love :cloud9: thanks for making all the yadechers happy and always in  :cloud9:  :cloud9: thai lakorn is boring without yadech :clap2:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
MrsChum said:
Morning Lovely and all :) thank you everyone for pic and cmt.

Lovely, welcome back, kid theung mak! Thank you for all the wonderful pics from RS and the mag.

Ausa, we international have no other choice but to support them from far by buying all this expensive mag. I'm happy with all the mag but my bank acct is draining..... Hehe.

Yk, love all your short delusion story.... You crack me up with your imagination of Yadech. Love your love for Yadech :heart: keep it coming :)

hi MrsChums

your wish is my command i'm currently having my two days off and planning to reactivate my delusional mind :scratchhead2: but first let me take my dinner hehehe so that brain storming will be easy :dance3:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Hello Everyone! Happy Friday! :yahoo:  :rockon:

Cecilia - Thanks for the info. Aff is so cute. I love her!
Lovely - Welcome Back Dear! We miss you! Also, I want to thank you for all those beautiful pictures.
Neezy & Mey - Su Su Na on your exams! I am positive you guys will do great!!!
Ausa - I agree it is definitely Yadech's month or should I say year? lol We seen a lot of them this year. :wub:

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Thank you Lovely_K for the RS pictures! I'm so hyped up with the picture of Mayumi back hugging Ryu  :woot2: it looks just so beautiful! 
Image & Kwanruen inside pics are lovely and so cute!  :heart:

Also just noticed this @Ausa, we have twinny ava x) Yaya is so cute bitting Na's finger lol those two kids!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks: again everyone for sharing :coolpix: , comments, clips, MVs, etc.
@Lovely, welcome back hon.  We've missed you na and thanks again for all the beautiful pictures...!!!   :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Nadech ja, you leaned too close to nong Yaya she almost fell off...

credit:  NadechYaya.com

credit: Urassayaclub.com
credit as tagged and Barry.Ya FB

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Hi Ceci, thanks for stopping by.  I saw that clip with Woody and Modum interviewing Aff and Songkran about not having luck with baby yet.  Songkran joked that it was Aff's fault because she wants to have a son like Nadech.

cecilia said:
I don't know if i mention this yet but Songkran said that p'Aff told him that she wants a son like Nadech :wub: I find that super duper cute!!!!

Anyway, loving this winter season .. so many YADECH mags!!!!

People like this picture.  They said he has lost weight and becomes fit again.  Nadech said he has to lose weight because he couldn't fit into pants at lakorn set.

credit Nadechworld FB

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Nadech Kugimiya - TV Pool Interviewed [Eng Sub]

credit :Nadech@Pantip

Vimalee said:
Hi Ceci, thanks for stopping by.  I saw that clip with Woody and Modum interviewing Aff and Songkran about not having luck with baby yet.  Songkran joked that it was Aff's fault because she wants to have a son like Nadech.

People like this picture.  They said he has lost weight and becomes fit again.  Nadech said he has to lose weight because he couldn't fit into pants at lakorn set.

credit Nadechworld FB
Can you up load the VDO of Aff and her husband on Woody show for us to see too?   THK U

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Hi ladies, wishing you a great Saturday ja ^^

BUBBA: the video is super hot, I am bleeding nonstop, my god T_T

Sorry If I repost some pics na

BEAUTIFUL

HEAVENLY PERFECT

SUAY MAKKKK

LOR MAKKKK

cr: NY CLUB Photo Albums FB

I esp love this pic, Nadech's hand ,both hands hahaha GO NADECH, you've done very good job

cr:as tagged