[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello and thank you everyone for sharing pictures, clips, links, translation and wonderful wonderful comments ja.

Nadech at the CentralFestival......Wow!!!  so many people and Nadech is so handsome..........

Awww....they're so cute!!!

Another picture taken by her pe chai.......

cr:as tagged

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
The lady in white on Nadech's left, that bubba posted above,is Katreeya English, the original singer who sang OK Na Kha which Yadech performed during the 4+1 Super Stars concert.

I think this is IMAGE magazine which will come out on December 16th.

WOW, both are gorgeous...!!!    :heart: :heart: :heart:

credit:  Barry.Ya FB

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Vimalee

I think this is IMAGE magazine which will come out on December 16th.

WOW, both are gorgeous...!!!    :heart: :heart: :heart:

credit:  Barry.Ya FB[/quote]

ty vimalee wif katreeya english info. i love da ok song alot esp wif yadech performance, so hot n sexy!
love this pic 2 yadech look like bride n groom during dinner. how i wish ring spotted on nadech was 4 real, their wedding band!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u m9 im happy 2c these cute beautiful pics! yadech looked happy in their co, they look good in casuals! nadech received a mini bd cake how sweet ! I love da last pic, v romantic n elegantly beautiful, like a wedding pic! thanks m9

cecilia

Staff member
paul4nr said:
Good morning!!!
Love the last pic too.. esp where nadech's hand is... your almost there nadech keep going lol

anyways... does anybody know the title of this song and whos the artist? I love the lyrics and the melody... :heart: Thank u in advance
Song is titled, 'สิ่งมีชีวิตที่เรียกว่าหัวใจ' by ETC band

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks MrsChum, Vimalee,m9, pinky3,paul4nr, yk, and vorleak for sharing beautiful pictures,  clips, short story and comments mak na.
@ceci and ausa, thanks for the info.  The tittle of the song is very nice, Sing Mee Cheewit Tee Riak Wah Hua Jai (The Living Thing Called the Heart).
@keylargo, you're welcome sweetie and :heart: you too.
vorleak said:
Once again, thanks vorleak for the clip.
Awww.....Yaya is so nice.....On her break, she even served hot coffee to the crew who were so cold.  As we all knew that Nadech and Yaya are so sweet.  They went out together to buy sweets for the cast/crew on their break from filming :heart: :heart: .

Wow.....A very beautiful HBD gift to Nadech from pe Jue.   A Chacoal and white chalk on canvas 80x120cm (31.5 x 47 inches).

cr:as tagged