[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning everyone.  Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with your love ones and thanks so much for sharing :coolpix: , nice clips, great translation, and interesting comments ja. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:  :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: 

@Kikichue & queeny, Yes, I believed Nadech did mention that it prob. air around May or June kha.
@Vimalee, I agree.....,Nadech  can protect Yaya from other (guys) who might be too close. 

Nadech indeed can be very protective of nong sao.  
He always takes very good care of Yaya.... LOL he didn't even let the leaves or branches touch her.....so the other guys won't even get a chance....

cr:as tagged

bubba

Keep On Smiling
More fin pictures from the merit.......

:heart: :heart: :heart:   Soooo   Beautiful and Narak mak mak kha...........

As long as Yaya's OK with his hair, I'm fine with it also.......but it's only temp. so it's all good hehe.

Having lots of fun within a family........so cute......

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Neezy said:
Both Mae Keaw and Yaya posted this on their IG. The only thing missing are their dads!

thanks Neezy

i love seeing picture of the future in laws (my delusional tots strikes back  :woot2:  :woot:  ) :coolpix:

hi all 

dont you all notice the bald guy at the back looks like nadech's biological father just kidding just ignore me lol :woot: :woot2:   :dance3:

CaSURVIVOUR

we all know it's monk's birthday so yadech do the merit together agaiin with their families but my delusional mind tells me they also did it :heart:  :heart:  to strengthen their secret love affair as gfbf :heart:  because they are aware of the fortune tellers prediction about yaya hahaha :loool: 

CaSURVIVOUR

bubba said:
Good morning everyone.  Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with your love ones and thanks so much for sharing :coolpix: , nice clips, great translation, and interesting comments ja. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:  :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: 

@Kikichue & queeny, Yes, I believed Nadech did mention that it prob. air around May or June kha.
@Vimalee, I agree.....,Nadech  can protect Yaya from other (guys) who might be too close. 

Nadech indeed can be very protective of nong sao.  
He always takes very good care of Yaya.... LOL he didn't even let the leaves or branches touch her.....so the other guys won't even get a chance....

thanks Vimalee

nadech is surely over protective to his secret love life his beautiful nong sao :heart:  :heart:  :heart: and always doing merit together is their weapon against the fortune tellers negative predictions  :thumbsup:

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

Thanx everyone for their posts :) Miss you guys. My life is way to hectic right now hence being away for so long :(. Anywhoo I thought Id share some pics with all of you lovely ladies!!! By the way I did mention how much I miss all of you right hehehehe. 

xoxo

Credit: IG Keaw_jung

Cr: IG Khampajjsin

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Here's the link to the Suan Sudit Poll:

http://www.newsplus.co.th/22418       credit:  NY Home at Pantip FB

Suan Dusit Rajabhat University has conducted the year end Suan Dusit Poll 2013.   6759 people were asked about many issues and who are their favorites stars/entertainers of the year 2013.

Favorite Actors:

1.  Nadech
2.  James J.
3.  Boy P.

Favorite actresses:

1.  Yaya
2.  Aump
3.  Chompoo

Again, congratulations to Yadech...!!!   :dance1: :dance1: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :clap: :clap:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Lovely, we miss you mak mak too and thanks for the beautiful pictures na.
@Vimalee, thanks for the update.....Yay....Congrats to Yadech!!
huanzhu said:
Nadech&Yaya ถามเอาฮา - Talui Kong Tai 27/12/13

credit :yum pooma

can anyone translate this ?

The question from  IG is that if Nadech switches the role with Yaya such as Nadech would play the role of Mayumi and Yaya would play Ryu, would it work?
Nadech said that it would definitely work.  He confirms!!     (he is so funny!! :bhehe: )
Yaya said that would be good for she would play a charming and persuasive guy.  She can do it!     (she is so cute :coverlaf: )
LOL at the end, Yaya said, "I'm beautiful.  Yaya is beautiful."      ( and Yaya is right.....she is definitely beautiful!! :lolyup: )

Aww....... :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Hello Lovely!! Welcome Back! We miss you & thanks for the pictures! Laloveee when they do merits! Actions certainly does speak louder than words!
Thanks to Bubba & Vimalee for all the 411 ladies ;)
YK, who could get tired of your delusional thinking? I too wish the same. Hehe

I am going on an IG attack lol ppl being overly sensitive with foul mouth about Nadech's hair change. Geeze ppl take a chill pill!!! He's a human being!!! It's temporary not permanent! ;)

Have a wonderful day or night Yadechers! ❤❤❤

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I heard he changed his IG name again; now I know why because people were attacking his hair, lol.   They also criticized his hair at Mae Keaw's and Yaya's IG.    I noticed that he also wears a ring too.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you ladies for all the pics and translation.
Ppl are so mean about Nadech hair thing. It's nothing serious to have a headache for. Like @m9 said, just take a chill pill and relax. He will be back to normal in a wk or two. Let him enjoy his free time and let him do what he want to do. He work almost everyday through the yr, just let him have his fun.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
MrsChum said:
Thank you ladies for all the pics and translation.
Ppl are so mean abouOht a nadech hair thing. It's nothing serious to have a headache for. Like @m9 said, just take a chill pill and relax. He will be back to normal in a wk or two. Let him enjoy his free time and let him do what he want to do. He work almost everyday through the yr, just let him have his fun.
So agreeing wif mc m9 it certainly is no biggie wif nadech curls its temp n a cute refreshing change dun understand why ppl r so vicious! i think they're secretly jealous cos nadech dares to hv a drastic change where most including me wouldn't. where is da respect n he didnt ask for opinion!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Aww poor Nadech. He can't do anything out of the norm. Like MrsChum said, he does work all year to please us fans. Gosh, let him enjoy a change for a change! Some fans are just too outspoken. Or should I say blunt? Must they really go & post on his mom, Yaya & everyone he knows about how much they dislike his hair? Why don't they just come on here & vent? Lol bkos I was shocked too. Haha Oyy, don't mind me venting ladies! Lol
Really? A ring?? Hmm, I wonder if they have a promise ring going on or something? Did they just get engaged? Lol

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank u wonderful ladies, miss u all : nee bubba vimalee lovely m9 mc, thank u for posting results, pics, trans,cmns ure so kind.

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Not sure if u guys notices on one of the pic that had 4 pics of yadech together with the monk .. Is yaya arm on na ' s waist ? Sorry can't post it on my phone .. If it is Awww .. So cute

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
yaya kugimiya said:
thanks Neezy

i love seeing picture of the future in laws (my delusional tots strikes back  :woot2:  :woot:  ) :coolpix:

hi all 

dont you all notice the bald guy at the back looks like nadech's biological father just kidding just ignore me lol :woot: :woot2:   :dance3:

oui yk... u like to tease us with ur delusional thoughts n comments. i hv goosebumps looking at the bald's guy face. he does hv a long face like nadech but it'll be more convincing if he has thick eyebrows but then again, u never know :wink:

vimalee thx for pointing out the ring... the ring he wore was it the same one given by the monk previously? there's a pic of him with the ring posted by m9.

gosh there are many sweet photos of yadech to jin n fin... i like most when he has his hand around yaya protecting her from the leaves, so very gentleman and considerate of him. yaya so lucky to hv a p'chai like him. :heart:  :heart: 

and hi to lovely_k, it's gud to see u're back.  i miss u too, it's more fun with u around u always spoil us with loads of photos to jin n miss ur comments. take it easy my dear hope everything's well with u

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
bubba
More fin pictures from the merit.......

:heart: :heart: :heart:   Soooo   Beautiful and Narak mak mak kha...........

As long as Yaya's OK with his hair, I'm fine with it also.......but it's only temp. so it's all good hehe.

Having lots of fun within a family........so cute......

thank u bubba for fin pics. any bf will melt n love his gf even more wif da love and attention showered to his fam esp a younger member! yaya does exactly tat not just impress her future mil, shes such a sweetie ! da love is mutual they're having such love fun!