[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling

chaitra

sarNie Adult
hi ladies :) im new to this site. i have been a silent reader for 6 months now and finally joined this site :) :) should have joined earlier :weep: anyways i stumbled upon game rai game rak and fell in LOVE with YADECH. Then  stumbled upon this site and that was the best thing that happened :clap: .... I really want to thank all the translators on this site who have been kind enough  to us international fans .. this site is so pleasant and kind than other sites ... i really hope i am welcomed here . THANK YOU :)  

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
@Lovely, thanks for your kind words and I couldn't agree with you  and Vimalee more.

:clap: :clap: A big Congratulation to Nadech for winning the STARPICS  Award for the Best Actor in the movie, Koo Kum!!!

cr:Kham Pajjsin

Nadech is so pleased to receive the first award from acting in the movie......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ek3LzMcrm4&feature=youtu.be
www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ek3LzMcrm4&feature=youtu.be
cr:LookPeeLookNong2

:thumbsup: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:  NADECH !!!!!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
chaitra said:
hi ladies :) im new to this site. i have been a silent reader for 6 months now and finally joined this site :) :) should have joined earlier :weep: anyways i stumbled upon game rai game rak and fell in LOVE with YADECH. Then  stumbled upon this site and that was the best thing that happened :clap: .... I really want to thank all the translators on this site who have been kind enough  to us international fans .. this site is so pleasant and kind than other sites ... i really hope i am welcomed here . THANK YOU :)  
Hi chaitra of course ure welcome! glad u decided to be vocal and join in the fun with us. ure right its the best place to be with lots n lots of love for yadech and wonderful friends, enjoy.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
:welcome1:  Chaitra! Hope you'll enjoy it here as I have :yes:
So proud of Nadech for getting a chance to win the Best Actor award for his movie. He deserved it! :cheer:  :clap2: He sounds so calm and his voice is so low in that interview. Handsome mak mak!

Still Love this picture!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:welcome1: chaitra, thanks for stopping by and enjoy your stay with us na...!!!
Once again, congratulations to Nadech for winning best actor in Koo Kum.  He is very touch since it was his first movie and his nong sao must be very proud of him too.  She sent a beautiful bouquet plant to Richie (Nadech's co star in Koo Kum) on premier night.  That was very sweet of Yaya...always supporting of her pe chai's works and his co stars.

Thanks M9 for re posting the picture of Nadech and Yaya.  That's one of my most favorite pictures of them.

So so cuteeeee...every frame is accompanied by Beary and Kratai noi (little bunny)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHveZ7SvSKM
credit:  Mimmz NY

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MHveZ7SvSKM

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks: again bubba for the translation...!!!
On the same subject, Mark said he jinned himself and Kim couple.   Nadech said he jinned Mark and Kim because when they acted together they were very comfortable with each other and their works always received high ratings.  Nadech also said if he were not jin with Yaya then he would like to be jinned with Mark.  They even have Mark/Nadech fan clubs.  He said it is cool because he gains more fans.   On the other hand, Yaya cannot decide which couple to jin.  She said every couples have unique auras/characteristics.  Each couple is very cute and good in their own ways.  Awww Yaya, you're always modest and think of everyone.  

bubba said:
Thank you everyone for sharing the love and support comments and beautiful pictures and clips ja.

You have your own koo-jin.  Then Kim, do you exceptionally in with any other koo-jin?

Kim:    I like watching Yaya (Urassaya Sperbund) and pe Barry (Nadech Kugimiya) acting together.  
I feel that when Ya acted with others, she was not in like when she paired up with pe Barry.  I don't know
why, must be because I like watching them playing together.   When I watch them playing together,
they seem so comfortable and smooth.  I'm a fan club of Nadech-Yaya as much as I'm a fan club of
Mark-Kim (laughing)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
dearest daai i sure hope u'll come back n join us jinfin yadech, one more yadecher counts and makes a difference ! we're here all bcos of yadech n our lovely friends ! i know how u feel but rest assure we dont judge and love to have u back with us. Let bygones be bygones im sure ladies will agree. see u soon daai.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you everyone for the sharing!!
@bubba and Vimalee, like always you both are soo kind to translate article and have us jin/fin with you. Thank you na!!

@daii, pls don't feel dishearten. We all understand you and all been there in your shoe. I hope you are feeling better now and pls join us again :)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night everyone.
@chaitra, welcome to the home sweet home of Yadech and hope you'll enjoy being here with us.

Nadech is super duper handsome in Madame Figaro Magazine.
Here are some of the pictures.........

cr:as tagged

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@daai, this is one of the articles that you requested - 27 pages back.  This thread moves so fast but it is a good thing na.  There were four links and I think I translated them all.  The last one I just added on with Bubba's post above about Koo Jin.

Supta's Secret.

New year is the time to begin new things.   Oops will try to find out what these super stars believe in and what believes/superstitious they apply in their daily lives.

Nadech....." Pray Krub.  I believe whenever I go somewhere or do something I should pray first.  For example, if I went to sleep at strange places, I would always pray to be protected.  I would pray and also pay respect to the owners of the places and would ask for permission.   Before I went up stages to perform, I also pray for everything to go smoothly as planned.   Even though ones may not believe in these things, but I think ones should not avoid it because there are so many things that we cannot see. "

No wonder in one of the BTS of Rising Sun where Nadech and Mario were showing the place where they live, Nadech said to Mario before they entered the room that he had to pray/pay respect to the owner first.  He then bow his head low and Mario said you just pray to the dust pan and broom that were placed in front, lol.   My family also believes the same thing.

Yaya.....I believe in not to cut nails at night time.  My mom taught me since I was little not to cut nails at night because it was not good.  Ghosts or other unpleasant things would like to come out at night.   I just found out as a grown up that I was tricked, hahahaha.   Actually, it was the elders who didn't want us to cut nails at night because we might not see well and cut or hurt ourselves causing them to bleed.

credit as tagged

Neezy

sarNie Adult
MrsChum - I loveeee the photo you posted of Yadech with the baby!!! Ohhh how I wish it was their kid! But even though it's not the baby is still super adorable and the pic made me smile a ton!

M9 - Hahaha, I'm with you! Nowadays if an article is sweet enough to make us jin and fin, it will eventually be translated. I just sit and wait.

Bubba and Vimalee - Ahhhhh, once again thank you for all the translated articles! Congrats to Nadech for winning the movie award! Even though the movie failed, his acting was still great! I'm superrrr proud of him!!!! And our Yaya, ever so sweet for sending flowers to Richie! I love her more and more each day! I love how Nadech is so religious and always pay respect to everything! May good karma come to him and Yaya ka! Sa-tuk!

LOVELY_K - I forgot to thank you!!!! You're one of the other rare person here who helps us translate here! Thank you mak mak mak mak!!!! I miss you ka! Hope you're doing well! Thanks for all you have shared with us! *HAK*

Huanzhu - Thanks for the cute Lays video!!! I love when Yadech bicker! So cute and funny. Lol.

Chaitra - Welcome! I'm so happy you decided to voice your opinions with us! Yes everyone here is nice and welcoming! I'm looking forward to hearing more from you!

Daai - Sometimes we disagree but we always respect each other and at the end of the day, we share the same love for Yadech. It's okay ka. Please feel free to continue to comment and ask questions.

Everyone else, as always, thanks so much and have a good day ka!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank u bubba. nadech is v handsome, dapper in madame figaro.

Thanks too vimalee. yaya got tricked shes such a good honest child to believe her elders unconditionally! nadech is pious its a good trait for someone so young.
Thank u for ur precious time bubba n vimalee ♥

chaitra

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:
:welcome1:  Chaitra! Hope you'll enjoy it here as I have :yes:
So proud of Nadech for getting a chance to win the Best Actor award for his movie. He deserved it! :cheer:  :clap2: He sounds so calm and his voice is so low in that interview. Handsome mak mak!

Still Love this picture!
yadech sure look radiant .....even pictures cant hide their chemistry :wub: ..... 

Reactions: fyi

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
Good afternoon everyone .... Did anyone watch the first installment if 3zaap month of love with the first koo Jin boy and margie? It was soo good and the hosts are so into the koo Jins. Can't wait for the epi of our nadech and yaya couple. Sure to be a good show they're filmimg it on the 22nd.

The line will prob be bargie - jiranee - mk - ny/yadech
Lol leaving the best for last

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
I saw this article on Fb and had to share it

Nadech plans his like - in 5 years he will definitely get married

Pek on tight schedule - Nadech - filming the rising sun series and lom son ruk to all air within this year.

In the set of a praew fashion shoot they get a chance to interview him. (in stores april) He has planned - he wants to get married and have a family.

Is it true you plan to get married at age 28?
it's something he wants to do cos he doesn't want to have kids at an old age. He wants to be with someone who make makes him feel happy and her happy. He is not scared if his popularity falls after getting married.

So who is this lover he talks about???
She has to also like extreme sports. Before he gets married he wants to travel the world to play extreme sports to the max. If the girl likes the same things it will be good cos they would have fun together.
And doesYaya (his koo jin) like extreme sports too??
You'll have to find out the details in the exclusive interview in praew. Coming soon

www.praew.com/People/204/%e0%b8%93%e0%b9%80%e0%b8%94%e0%b8%8a%e0%b8%99%e0%b9%8c-%e0%b8%84%e0%b8%b9%e0%b8%81%e0%b8%b4%e0%b8%a1%e0%b8%b4%e0%b8%a2%e0%b8%b0--------%e0%b9%81%e0%b8%9e%e0%b8%a5%e0%b8%99%e0%b8%8a%e0%b8%b5%e0%b8%a7%e0%b8%b4%e0%b8%95%e0%b8%ad%e0%b8%b5%e0%b8%81-5-%e0%b8%9b%e0%b8%b5%e0%b9%81%e0%b8%95%e0%b9%88%e0%b8%87%e0%b9%81%e0%b8%99%e0%b9%88---------#.UvMo_pHZXFp