[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
What? Our sweet couple take another magazine shoot? Aww they look so lovely. :wub: 
LoL at SpyNY - Wouldn't that be nice! haha :pervie:  but I sweetie I think that is Yaya's hand. However, it does play with the eyes. :coverlaf: 

Cr: As Tagged

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Yeah, zazoured has updated the BURNING ASHES fan fiction.  I has to announce it here since many people has been waiting for it.   Thanks, zazoured!

I really like this cover, very simple and natural.

It said, Welcome to the Month of Love with the Hottest Koo Jin Nadech & Yaya

Thanks spyNY for sharing na!

I really really want this magazine :heart:
Anyone please tell me is Nadech hand on Yaya chest?????

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Hahahaha, sorry Kashie, if only Nadech's motorcycle was a two-seater....then we might have hope! Lol.

Thanks for the translation on the card Bubba!

SpyNY and Cookiies, thanks for the pics! That magazine looks adorable! I can't wait to see the inside images!

M9, I loveee the photoshop pic you posted! If only that was a real image! :heart: :)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult

Neezy

sarNie Adult
M9 - I'm not sure actually. To me it looks photoshopped but it could be an image from the magazine. I don't know. Regardless, it's still super cute! Lol.

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Sorry mey n neezy but that pic is photoshop .. Lol
They both took that kind of shadow shot .. Na during rp n I think ya it's at home .. But it does look cute

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Neezy, thanks for sharing the BTS clip, lol at Golf trying to carry Yaya.

One of the comments said,  The duty of carrying Yaya can be performed only by her pe chai (Nadech) :coverlaf: :coverlaf: .
Yep, her pe chai would take good care of her and won't let her fall :wub: .

cr:as tagged

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you ladies for all the beautiful pics of Yadech from Priew Mag.

@bubba, sorry to ask you in this thread about this but when is the Lakorn that star Tik and Ann air??