[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
nett said:
@ neezy lol at our delusional thoughts

What does the caption say?

Cr: kwankao2010

These people only lack the words real couple/lover.   Just say it!!

TOGETHER FOREVER
Nadech-Yaya are frequently doing merit together.  They are a couple who meant to be together!!!!

Very cute......

cr:as tagged

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you all for sharing pics and comment!! Yadech and mom look very happy in all the pics...the look so close :)
Thank you @bubba for the translation. Yadech don't have to admit their together.... Action speak louder than words :heart:

A cute pics of Yadech post by Nadech aunt.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks very much bubba u gave so many jinfin trans not to mention pics vdo. I appreciate all so much, lua bubba. yadech were very happy and relaxed at dinner they were surrounded by ppl who love them, want them as couple in real, just like so many of us.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@key, you're very welcome sweetie and thanks for your kind words na kha.  HAK to you.
@MrsChum, you're welcome ja and thanks for the very cute pictures of Yadech.

Just want to share another cute fan account.

Khun Yayee posted this and wrote,  "Today pe Ae told nong Bear (Nadech) that I just came back from Burma.  Then, Nadech immediately responded
with a calm voice and straight face, "Oh.....so you went there to renew your visa."   Nadech sure liked to tease me.  I said that I went to pay respect to
the monk ja.  Then, I turned to the other side and saw nong sao (Yaya) heard this and was laughing so hard.   What?!?!!  This is how they teamed up
to tease me?  The two trouble makers."

Good night and sweet dream everyone!!!

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
HI LADIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

I dont know how to show u how much I miss you ladies T_________________T How are you ja ?

It's glad that I can see your names all over again.

I have just made a difficult decision to leave Bangkok and back to my country. Really want to come here and tell you ladies. I am so in love with this city :(

I hope you all have a lovely day and week ahead :X

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Hi Lu!! Miss you makkkkkkk!!' Thanks for the shout out. Hope you have a safe trip back home :) I'm sure you will be back to Thailand soon cus it's not too far for you right?? Come back and chat with is again soon na.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
u dun know how much ure missed lu, mu sm! its a hard decision esp living and loving bkk no matter u'll still come back here and foster our love for yadech, for our friendship! pls stay in touch lu, ♥♥ u

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Hello Everyone! I hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend off. I just  got back from the beautiful Seaside Monterey, CA after celebrating our 13th Valentine. The atmosphere was just so romantic.
Yadech looks like they had a great time at the Lays event as well as at Maekeaw's b-day! It's so cute how there's no other friends such Kimmy & Mark. I'm sure his mom know them pretty well too. They just want to keep us smiling. Thanks to everyone for sharing all the pictures, videos, translations and just commenting.

Welcome Back LuloveYaya! We miss you mak mak! Have a safe trip back & do come and join us more often. We miss you!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
LuLoveYaya - Miss you mak mak!!!! So glad you're able to join us and tell us farewell before you leave BKK. Have a safe flight back home and once you're settled, please do come back and join us again! We miss hearing from you!

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
hi there lul! that was very thoughtful of u to let us know on ur movements n i'm glad that u r ok. how we  miss having u spazzing here with us. hope u hv a safe trip back to vietnam n hope to see u back here soon once u've settled. take care n miss u mak mak!

huanzhu, thanks for the clips... sweetness overloaded indeed! :crush:  :crush: 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@lu, glad to see you stopping by and we've missed you na.  Have a safe trip home and come to visit us again when you're settled.    Chuc Mung Nam Moi nha...!!! 

Seeing these pictures now I understand why when Nadech said he didn't want or wish for anything on his birthday because he already had everything....including happiness.   So he meant he already has a happy and proud family, a satisfying and blossoming career, and a very loving and supporting girlfriend....OOps I meant nong sao (sister).     I think I better stop here before I start drifting into :cloud9: again, hehehehe.

credit as tagged and Barry.Ya FB

credit as tagged and NadechYaya.com FB

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I REALLY LOVE that last picture for TNNKK. They look like a real happy couple there! I can just imagine it being real & that's what they do out and about when they are alone. :)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
huanzhu said:
Sweetness overloaded ❤YADECH :heart: :spin:

credit : pittanomip

yadech is like a husband and wife in this video especially when yaya wipes nadech's handsome face :heart:  :heart:  :heart: it is obvious both felt awkward because they use to do it in private as bfgf hehehe my delusional tots :woot2:  :woot2:

hey does anyone know yadech are dating somebody else? well if your answer is no....then let's have a party in  :cloud9:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night everyone and thank you ladies for sharing fin and jin pictures, clips, and comments kha.
@Lu,  so glad to see you back and good luck on your move na kha. We sure miss you mak makkkkk.

Two handsome pra'eks in the Pappayon Bunterng mag.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
I'm still on cloud9 :cloud9: with all  these jin and fin pictures

Wow...... the close up picture of the rescue......so sweet!! :bravo:

Awww..... a beautiful couple..... :yes: :wub:

:heart: :heart: :heart:   the stare.......... :wub:

cr:as tagged &@warunee_ny

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Yadech looked really good at the Lays event on Valentine Day. 

Thanks everyone for sharing!   

The last sentence at the bottom of the Praew magazine said,     Nadech Kugimiya   " I will get married at 28 "    

Instead of saying I would like to be married or hope to be married by 28, he said like he already had someone in mind and the both of them already decided the time, hehehehe.   :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: