[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Neezy

sarNie Adult
cookiies said:
The host ask yadech how yadech felt about each other after seeing each other for the first time..

Nadech said that he remember it perfectly and that her hair was long and that she was small, he also said that she wore a skirt and was really farang. (farang is people who aren't thai, u can use farang to mix people or to inter people). 

Yaya then added: Truthfully we meet each other long before that, it was for a fashion week show. He were sleeping on the chair were I was going o put my bag on. 
cr: P_pingka's twitter

cr: P_pingka's twitter 
@1:13 was probably the day Nadech remembers Yaya. You can see she wore a long dress/skirt. They have good chemistry right from the beginning!
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6Rf6SGqlQC0

http://youtu.be/6Rf6SGqlQC0

This was probably the first time Yadech met and how Yaya remembered Nadech. I love how even back then, destiny played a part and put Nadech right behind Yaya! Or else we wouldn't have this pic!

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
OMG! I feel like it's forever to see Yadech sit down together and do interviews excluding from events and lakorn onset! They just had to save the best "koo-jin" for the last, hehe...

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Credit: NadechWorld (English) on FB.

Glad Nadech finally admitted he had an IG. As far as the "Kim situation".....I think it's pretty clear after yesterday's 3zaap taping that there's nothing going on with him and the model. Yadech has a strong bond that cannot be easily broken. I'm soooo glad Yaya is such a confident and secure woman! I bet it makes Nadech loves her that much more. :heart:

Now, one thing left.....waiting for Nadech to explain his foul language. Truthfully I was very disappointed but almost two days later now, I'm over it. He's human. We all get angry and make mistakes. All is forgiven on my part. :)

Neezy said:

Glad Nadech finally admitted he had an IG. As far as the "Kim situation".....I think it's pretty clear after yesterday's 3zaap taping that there's nothing going on with him and the model. Yadech has a strong bond that cannot be easily broken. I'm soooo glad Yaya is such a confident and secure woman! I bet it makes Nadech loves her that much more. :heart:

Now, one thing left.....waiting for Nadech to explain his foul language. Truthfully I was very disappointed but almost two days later now, I'm over it. He's human. We all get angry and make mistakes. All is forgiven on my part. :)

What foul language and in what context?  Pm me if you don't feel comfortable posting it?

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

So here is a video with Nadech's interview commenting on the rumours of his IG and flirting with Kimberley V. I translated the video below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3CIdMTARq4&list=UUL0EbBwNkvTFTMe-IOhovug&feature=c4-overview
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u3CIdMTARq4&list=UUL0EbBwNkvTFTMe-IOhovug&feature=c4-overview

So the newscasters are saying that Nadech is in heated news because word got out that he has an IG and that he uses it to flirt with the commercial model Kimberley Veitch. So a lot of reporters decided to spy and investigate this rumour and they dug up a conversation and some pictures taken with Nadech. So there has been conversations with the model in certain pictures. So after the taping of 3zaap the reporters decided to address the rumours and ask him about it. The reporters are summarizing his responses to the reason why he has one but I am just going to translate what his explanation is.....

Nadech: We knew each other from doing a photoshoot (or a commercial of some sort) There is nothing between us, we are just friends, friends that know each other . I didn't flirt or do anything like that. We met about a year and a bit it was a old commercial. Instagram, Well truthfully instagram yes i do have but I don't use it. I don't really post I use it to check on things that pertain to him (#nadech) and check my mom's instagram what did she post or what the fan club posted. I didn't make it public cause I didn't tell people that I use it. It's a small issue. I didn't have any drama happen to me for awhile but I'm excited because it taught me how to solve problems and think about it alot. (He is just basically getting at it taught him to be a better person.)

Anywhoo if I missed anything please feel free to add or correct. 

This is just something I found. So this proves that he doesn't just like the model's pics um there will always be one leading lady that is on his mind
cr: farm_adisurn_rungsun

Also here is a teaser to their 3zaap segment
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SD0sQWuvo1g&feature=youtu.be
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SD0sQWuvo1g&feature=youtu.be

Hak you Girls missed you ALL ALOT!!! THANX FOR EVERYONES POSTS!!!!
:flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Lovely_k said:

This is just something I found. So this proves that he doesn't just like the model's pics um there will always be one leading lady that is on his mind
cr: farm_adisurn_rungsun
What does this say, like what did he write? So he did comment on random fan pics??? Thanks so much for the translation!!! Miss you so much!

Thai-Lakorn - I think someone mentioned his foul language a few pages back.

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
From Jajar Wongchaoum's fan account
There's a question from Kalamare's IG asking if you two are stuck on a island and you have nothing with you at all. There's no electric and no water what would you do? 

Nadech then said that he would let yaya climb on a coconut  tree just to get the coconut, and he will do the fishing. And Yaya agrees with him said that she could do that. The reason why Nadech let Yaya gets the coconuts is when she have them she can put it under her shirt... He teased her about having small boobs!  

AND A BIG CONGRATULATION FOR NADECH!!!!
He won for the best actor award for Koogum 

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Lmao at Nadech's reasoning for Yaya to get the coconut! I LOVE how comfortable they are around each other! :heart: I don't know what it is but Nadech has been looking EXTRA handsome the past 2 days! Maybe he lost some weight or the way he styled his hair....but he has been looking very handsome as of late.

BIG CONGRATS FOR NADECH FOR WINNING THE BEST ACTOR AWARD!!!! After a tough week, he derserves it! I'm so very proud of him! May this give him a little bit of encouragement to continue to work hard in the ET industry!

SIDE NOTE: They say everything happens for a reason. I'm kind of glad now the rumor happened when it happened, perfect timing. I think it's because of this Nadech makes more of an effort to announce his feelings for Yaya, cause as we all know he is usually tight-lipped. And I'm glad it was televised on a popular talk show, so the world can witness their true relationship. With that said, this will be the last time I speak about this subject. Moving on....I can't wait for the show to air this Wednesday!!!!

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling
Neezy said:

Neezy are you referring to the foul language with the picture of the baby dragging a blanket?  If you are then that picture was posted by Yaya a long time ago on her ig.  I saw the same pic when i went into his ig a while ago.  She might've deleted the pic already tho.  I'm not sure.  If its a different pic then I'm not sure b/c I haven't gone back in ever since to check and I didn't know that he deleted his ig account.  Well maybe that's best for him.

Thanks everyone for sharing pics and comments.  Kid tueng took khun mak.  Been working very hard at school and getting certified to teach overseas.  Hopefully I can teach in Thailand so I get to see Yadech  :wink: in person.

I don't always come into the forum much but I do whenever I can.  I follow their ig and some of you ladies' ig as well  :).  I am like some of you guys.  I've never followed any koo kwan/koo jin or any stars as much as I follow Yadech before.  They are so much more than adorable together.  They belong together for sure  :yes: .

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Congrats to our Handsome, Amazing and Talented "Nadech Kugimiya" for winning both the popular and best actor award!!! Very well deserve! I love his speech, very touching!!! I'm sooo proud of our boy!!!
This wknd been a very pleasant and surprising wknd....lots of jin/fin from Yadech and the amazing award for Nadech. Hope all those drama pass and let's all start fresh again.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
An93lik - The issue die-down a bit so I don't want to rehatch it, but I believe you can read about it 4-5 pages back. Miss you ka! Glad to hear from you again! :)

MrsChum - Thank you for announcing he won "most popular" too! I keep seeing him with two awards but I didn't know what it was for, hahaha. Double congrats to Nadech!!!

Overall, it was an awesome weekend indeed!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Once again, congratulations to Nadech for winning Best Actor and Popular Vote for movie Koo Kum...!!!

Here's his speech,

" I'm very happy and excited because it was my first movie in my life.   I'm happy just to have my name being nominated.  I wanted to dedicate this award to my family, the staffs and crew, including nong Richy, my nang ek in the movie, also myself as well.  This award is regarded as one of the big award in movie industry.  I'm very proud.   I never thought of receiving any awards during filming, but when I received the award I feel very honor.   This award gives me encouragement and support for me to continue to work harder.  "

credit as tagged and NadechYaya.com FB

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Vimalee said:
@bubba,  " guess Nadech couldn't find a cloth on time so his hand will do for now "     Aha, if he has his choice he would cover her legs with both hands, but then that would be so obvious, right?   :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

This person commented on the fans group pictures.     " I just saw a friend of mine whom I haven't seen in 20 years.  I didn't know my friend is also a fan of Yadech. "   I hope this person will connect with her friend again.  It would be so awesome after 20 years.  Yadech sure has a way to unite and bring joy to many people.

cookies and ausa already translated these quotes on the previous page, but I will translate again for this picture.

Nadech....." Yaya and I, we take care of each other.....there is no need to call boyfriend/girlfriend."

Yaya........." Pe nadech and I are not in the boyfriend/girlfriend status, we were beyond that. "

credit:  NadechYaya.com FB

hi all

thanks Vimalee

i guess yaya is hinting they are LOVERS  :heart:  :heart: :heart:      aleady  :secret: because bf gf are just FRIENDS and since she said BEYOND hmmm  :cheer: my delusional tots :dance3: