[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Hello my lovelies! Wow!!! There is so much to fin and jin about. I cannot wait to watched the sub 3zapp. I have no more doubts about their status. Lol thxs Cookiies for translating! It was just too sweet & dovey. Congrats to Nadech for winning. He definitely worked hard & deserved it. Hopefully this will motivate him to do more movies. I love their merit photos, cant wait to watch the MV. It sure is nice to come back & read such happy news. Btw, I am glad Nadech came clean about his IG. Nadech, was that so hard to say in the first place? Lol would have saved you the troubles. Hehe
I wanna thank you ladies for always making this thread pleasant & your hard dedicated work! Khub khun mak mak! <3

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest... It's about who came, and never left your side...  Nadech and Yaya Bestfriends turned to lovers and husband and wife

appleloveny

sarNie Egg
Hi, chitra. I think you some kind of misunderstand nadech or his answer in the interview of Feb 23 after wining the best actor.

Sugar daily is not very accurate in its translation of the interview as I have douted before.

dungha1995 has pointed out earlier that Nadech do call yaya as his nong, but he didn't use the words such as sibling to describe their relations and didn't say things like "we do merit together because she is my closest sibling". He said yaya is the most closest one to him.

The translation of sugar daily is some kind of misguiding.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Im reading ppls posts specifically Chaitra's regarding their disappointment of nadech's ig issue, reading over and over again but i still dont quite understand, a lil confused and sad for nadech.

First, when and where did yadech ever say they are dating. Ok let's assume they are dating since they portray themselves as gf/bf and their actions speak louder than words, but how come these louder than words actions all of a sudden become useless when a small rumor hits? Has nadech's actions not proven himself enough in the last 4 yrs, he takes care of yaya like nobody else could do it better, afraid she's going to fall in every step, covering her up at every opportunity to save her image, finishing her every sentence, giving her encouragement (the back hug) and supporting in everything she does. So what more do fans want and expect Nadech to do. We jin at all the fin moments, but as soon as a rumor, whether it's true or not, fans constantly distrust nadech, and all the good things that he does quickly becomes nothing. Yaya is definately a rare gem, and I'm sure nadech knows that too. But isnt nadech also a gem himself? If he is not worthy enough I dont think mae pla would ever approve it and yaya would ever lay her eyes on him in the first place, let alone trusts and love him to this point. Yaya needs to be loved and protected, but why is nadech not entitled to that same trusts and love aswell?

I dont see why it's a problem for him to like other girls pics when yaya obviously could see the pics he likes and the comments he leave. No doubt he likes other ppl's pics too, but js they are not as sexy and pretty as kimberley to make news with, so they are not worth to be mentioned. I also dont see how "That's what you look like right now?" is flirting in nature, he obviously doesnt even know how much she's changed since the last time he worked with her. And this simple line is prob the most flirting evidence for these anti fans to think it's worth to capture it, if it's more flirting than this, im sure they would be the first ppl to post it up. I understand ppl's dissapointment over his language, but before we judge and get disappointed with him, have we ever put ourselves in his shoes? These ppl who are constantly in the lookout to bring him down at every opportunity, stirring and digging into his private life, were once HIS FANS, ppl who vowed to love and support him are now the ones trying to bring him down. He prob cant stand those betrayers anymore, for him to use those languages, of course it's no excuse, but it's understandable. How many of us have ever said regretful things when we are angry, but as nadech said it's a good opportunity for him to learn and grow as a person, so i forgive my boy for it. 

The antis who are trying to stir things up are prob smiling from ears to ears right now, that something so small like this can shaken the yadech fandom already. Not only they can put nadech down, but they can also prove time and time again how very lil trusts and faith the fandom have for nadech. But one good thing that comes out from this is that these antis help me realise that my yaya is such a strong and understanding person and she is always the first to support him and be by his side, which to me, is what truly matters the most in the end!! 

I leave with one of my fav yadech pic of all time, so natural, so carefree yet so beautiful, def speaks more than words can say   :heart:  :heart: 

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Hi, chaitra. Thank you for the love and support of yadech. In a way, I agree with you on how we are feeding their love story, we fans are extremely delusional about it. I even said earlier that if they don't admit they are dating now at least admit they are married in the end. Lol I feel disappointed as a fan to contribute . However, the way they act towards one another, its very very hard not to get delusional lol they are the perfect example of how a girl would want her man to be, her best friend. Who doesn't like feeding on to that fire, especially when two most good looking people turn closest.

I have been a fan the moment I first saw their behind the scenes horse back riding for duang jai akkanee, the spark is there. Even their first meeting sounded fateful. Yaya remembers, he was the guy who sat or slept on the chair she was gonna put her bag on. He remembers her small figure and long hair. And their moms, they seemed destined to be best friends too. I remember the first picture they all took together at the mothers day concert where nadech and yaya sang for their moms.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I think Nadech is a very private person. He does not publize himself unless for a brand or merits. So I understand this private IG of his. I am not mad at him for having a private IG. More so I am mad at those fans who dwell so much on his private life to even find out his private IG. If he can cover his IG I am sure nadech and yaya can cover their true staus to each other.only they know whats really going on.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Bravo bubbles thank you for putting it excellently. yadech deserve my love, dedication equally for all their goodness, happiness they give when i see them together for that i thank them so much. mistakes made are the best lessons learnt in life, for me theres nothing to forgive im no higher authority. outside of work commitment nadech yearns for privacy it is only right he is accorded.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Thanks so much key, i def cant put it any better than what you wrote up there, and def we are not the ppl in authority to forgive or not, and what is there to forgive when what is deemed wrong is not at all wrong in the first place.

And thanks truly key for loving and supporting the 2 two equally na!!

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
Good news everyone .. There will be 2 episodes of 3 zap for us all to fin, Jin and greed from. Airing this and next Wednesday

News from thairath... Nadech said that he cleared the IG news with yaya cos he knew that's he was def going to be asked about it. He said that he didn't wait for her to ask but he told her about it first. She's okay with it. Regarding the status of NY ... He says it's up to the future. Also adds that kim v prob knows that he is koo Jin with yaya cos their advertising pics are everywhere.

If I missed anything, I know I did, please feel free to add on ka

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Very well said Bubbles8! You said exactly everything I felt so there's really not much for me to say, which is really rare because I always write long essays on here....lol.

Keylargo - I agree with what you said as well, my friend! As fans, all we can do is give Yadech our love and support....but most importantly, give them the benefit of the doubt!

Ausa - Thank you soooo much for the info! It's been almost HALF A DECADE since Yadech have known each other, it always makes me smile to read or hear how much they value their relationship (whether as friends or lovers) and to know this situation didn't go unresolved.

And wow, two episodes?!!! I can't wait! Such a treat for us fans who haven't seen them do a sit-down talk show since foreverrrr! :thumbsup:

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Welcome back M9!!!! Good to hear from you again!

Lovely - Thanks for the BTS! Yadech are so cute!!! I love how they teased each other! Lol.

Everyone else, thank you as always! I wish I can personally thank each and every one of you! Everyone here has always been loving and supportive and extremely informative! Thank you all so much for all your comments and your infinite amount of news sharing! Hope you all have a great day ka!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Ugh, I am disappointed in reading Chaitra's post. Sounds very bais and one-sided love! Geeze, give Nadech some benefit of a doubt. Everyone make mistakes and yes, his lying about his IG is one. I am sure Nadech is not that stupid to be flirting/hitting on girls like that while he has someone special and as beautiful as Yaya by his side. (Dun forget, nadech also has a lot of special values) I am pretty sure this is the reason why they don't want to claim what their status is because if he's a gentleman to someone he'll gets attacked. Well, i dun think it matter in his case regardless the poor guys get attack anyways for every little thing he does. Smh

Thanks Neezy! For some reason this weekend felt like a really long one. Nice to hear from you na.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Polyplus who produces 3 ZAAP show posted this picture and wrote,

" Guarantee you will tear the pillow or bite the pillow.....3 ZAAP this Wednesday. "     Look at Chompoo, Kalamare, and pe Ma.    :woot:  :woot:  :drools: :drools:

Thanks to ausa for the great news.   Yes, 3 ZAAP will have two tapes for NY and I'm glad to hear that because they have so much material to cover.   I sure don't want them to cut/edit out the juicy stuffs especially the Month of Love was their theme , hehehehe.    Save the best couple for last...!!!

credit as tagged and Barry.Ya FB

spyNY

sarNie Egg
Thanks Bubbes8 for ur speech, very well said :heart: :thumbup:
Thanks Ausa for ur info, I'm very happy to know that :heart: I can't wait for 3zaap show air !!!!
Now let's cheer up with some pics BTS

Cr on pics

The last pic I don't know what it's said. Anyone please feel free to translate it , thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@spyNY, the comments on the last picture:

" After they were done with make up for each other, the taping was over.  Then they both walked over to the mirror and wiped the make up off for each other.    Hahahaha, isn't this obvious enough?  "

" The minute the taping was over, nong (Yaya) walked over and grabbed the tissue to wipe the face - not her own face, but her pe chai (brother's) face instead, hahahahaha. "