[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you naya for sharing the clip.

Apparently, everyone including her pe chai Nadech played pranks on Yaya in this BTS.   Yaya was giving the scoops on the director to SSBT show, then later on the staffs told her that Pe Num, the director overheard what she said and he got mad at her, left the set and went home.   Yaya broke down in tears; of course who would want to make the director mad.  She ran into the room and saw the director still there so she gave him a big hug and didn't want to let him go.  At the end, she said please have mercy on her heart and that she almost had a heart attack.   Poor girl.  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

There's a saying in Thai:   "Ruk dork theung york len "  meaning  " We love you that's why we tease you "

ps:  I think she was mad at Nadech for being a part of this prank.   I heard she said don't have to bandage him and just let him go home.   We could see people surrounded him and someone was helping him with the bandage in the background.

naya said:
Thank you cookies,vimalee  and all other 
Someone t seen this clip?  and what happens to Yaya?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orCJuhe1UAQ

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
neezy thanks for sharing the clips. gosh nadech was handsome as a boy just as he is now. a HUNK! :drools:  lol

Neezy said:
YayaKugimiya - You're welcome! I think only a man that's secure with himself can act however he wants to act. Nadech is 100% confident in himself so therefore he doesn't care what others think. I give him props.

and u r right ... very well said!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and thank you for sharing :coolpix: , clips, links, translation, and wonderful comments ja.

Here's another bts from talukongtai with the same explanation/translation as Vimalee translated earlier.  And, thanks so much Vimalee,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkZ1PR4wgME
cr:myshowproduction3
www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkZ1PR4wgME
Vimalee said:
Thank you naya for sharing the clip.

Apparently, everyone including her pe chai Nadech played pranks on Yaya in this BTS.   Yaya was giving the scoops on the director to SSBT show, then later on the staffs told her that Pe Num, the director overheard what she said and he got mad at her, left the set and went home.   Yaya broke down in tears; of course who would want to make the director mad.  She ran into the room and saw the director still there so she gave him a big hug and didn't want to let him go.  At the end, she said please have mercy on her heart and that she almost had a heart attack.   Poor girl.  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

There's a saying in Thai:   "Ruk dork theung york len "  meaning  " We love you that's why we tease you "

ps:  I think she was mad at Nadech for being a part of this prank.   I heard she said don't have to bandage him and just let him go home.   We could see people surrounded him and someone was helping him with the bandage in the background.

Yadech are so cute as always.........

cr:as tagged

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi bubba thank you for sharing vdo and pics. loreal chose the right presenter for their product. if i was a guy and using skin care i would switch to loreal, the proud feeling and being associated to my idol. its a feeble decision but a happy one, some of my purchases are based like that, silly but very happy me. Thanks bubba ♥

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night everyone!!!  Hope all of you lovely ladies have a wonderful day na ka.
@key, you're welcome sweetie and I would be very happy to use L'oreal product for women of course hehe.

Wow....They all look so beautiful esp. Yaya in the OHO 6th Anniversary mag.

Sooo cute.......

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Wow......This is so awesome........ :heart: :heart: :heart:

From Margie to Yaya...... Margie said, "When I saw Yaya on TV for the first time, I told my friends that this lady (Yaya) will be really famous
because she is pretty/cute and looks fresh/cheerful.  When Yaya advertises any food, it would look so delicious.   Whatever she smells,
it would be pleasant/sweet.  And, whatever she does, it would look so good."

Awww...... I totally agree with Margie,  Just looking at Yaya, I feel so cheerful and happy and when looking at Nadech and Yaya together, I feel super duper happy!!! :dance1: :dance1:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi bubba thanks again. yes its a nice photoshoot everybody looked cheery and beautiful.
i like margie shes such a sweet bff to yaya, very sincere and graciously singing praises to yaya.
its very nice of yadech to send warmest greetings to oho msg anniversary and especially kind of you to share with us thank you bubba, HAK

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Aww poor Yaya! Nadech, bad boy! Lol
I agree handsome mak mak & beautiful tee sood!
Did Nadech get some new advertisement deals? Thank you ladies for sharing!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
You're welcome my dear lovely ladies.

More cute pictures from OHO mag......

Awww.....The title said,  The smiles of the angels/goddesses,   Mam Kathalleeya Mcintosh & Yaya Urassaya Sperbund....

Yaya and the baby are so adorable :heart: :heart: :heart:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
According to fans accounts, after Yadech were done with taping, they grabbed tissues and wiped for each other.   Yaya said sorry to Nadech because she went overboard with his make up, but Nadech said it was okay.   He really liked it.

credit as tagged and withloveurassaya IG

Here's a little teaser for tomorrow 3 ZAP show.......can't wait...!!!  

Vimalee said:
Thanks dungha1995 for sharing the clip.

Translation:

Kalamare:    This is the line of boyfriend/girlfriend, where is your line?

Chompoo:    It is beyond that line already.

Pe Ma asked Mae Pla:   " Is he your type of son-in-law? "

Yaya:    There are only a few people in your life....(meaning only a few people who make good impression or make an impact in your life)

One of my favorite pictures... :heart: :heart: :heart:       I've read Nadech said Yaya would get mad at him easily but she also would forgive him easily too.   Now, I found out from 3 ZAP show that one of his ways to get Yaya to forgive him is to pretend to be a cat and purr at her.....awww, so cuteeeeeee  :bhehe: :coverlaf:  :yes: 

credit Barry.Ya FB

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Aww, thanks Vimalee for making us fin. :) They are too cute and adorable together. Did they wipe each other faces while fans were all watching? How Sweet! I can't wait for the other half. I hear it's some good stuff <3   :heart:  :kiss3:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
It's Wednesday in Thailand and I'm sure all NY, Nadech and Yaya fans is wishing the day to go by quick so we can fin and jin in front of the Tv, laptop or what ever we will be watching the 3zaaaps show on. I can't wait!!! :clap: :clap: :heart: :heart:

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
@mrschum you're right it's wednesday now and I really really can't wait for tonight   :woot:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  

Neezy

sarNie Adult
TODAY IS THE DAY (well, at least in Thailand)! I cannot wait to watch part 2 of 3zaap!!! I'll be fairly busy tomorrow but I'll make sure to stop by and fin with everyone! I have been super busy lately and haven't had time to catch up much, but thanks everyone for all the updates! Hope everyone is doing well!

Special shoutout to Bubbles8! Thanks for recommending Fia's blog post! I just checked her out and I love her blogs! Thanks ka!