[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

naya

sarNie Egg
Thanks @laz

Hi! unnichan

Welcome to RFTD thread. I am sorry if something that was said previously made you think that there was an english version of the novel. There are some parts translated to english, but not the whole book. You can find them on this thread or at Yadech.com. Here as bubba said you may start to read Kittiya’s translations at page 18. I separated some link of the pages for you below and the rest you can read at the start of the thread. There is some of Poopam translation here as well, but it takes more back reading … and I am not sure how far. If someone registers to Yadech.com to read the parts of the novel translation, just have to go into the lakorn –confirmed – current…section on the topic RTFD. Then reply the topic first and afterwards go to the beginning of the topic. Some parts translated from the novel here are organized there.  
Parts of Kittiya’s translation that are not in the beginning of the thread, after reading those then go to the beginning of the thread. Don't know how to make direct link here yet, so maybe copy and paste may have to be use.  :wackonut: Sorry I am a low tech person and slow learner when it comes to this things.  :weep: Just ignore me, the direct links work already quite easy and simple copy and paste.lol

http://asianfuse.net...akers-y/page-18
http://asianfuse.net...akers-y/page-19
http://asianfuse.net...akers-y/page-20
http://asianfuse.net...akers-y/page-21
http://asianfuse.net...akers-y/page-23
http://asianfuse.net...akers-y/page-26
http://asianfuse.net...akers-y/page-27
http://asianfuse.net...akers-y/page-30
http://asianfuse.net...akers-y/page-32
http://asianfuse.net...akers-y/page-33
 http://asianfuse.net...akers-y/page-36
http://asianfuse.net...akers-y/page-38
http://asianfuse.net...akers-y/page-41

add pages 52 and 62

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thank You Vimalee for translating. Good to know that our superstar is content with life. It's always good to hear that they are happy and doing well.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Bless her heart...!!!

To celebrate her upcoming 21st birthday (March 18th), Yaya invited everyone to be a part of her alumni Round Square Project to help build a building for a school in Chiang Mai province.   Yaya opened the account and already donated 200,000.00 bahts of her own money.  Everyone is welcome to participate.

credit Urassayas IG

Neezy

sarNie Adult
WOW, what an exciting day! So many comments to read and news to catch up on, I love it!

YayaKugimiya - Hahaha, I agree, I think Yadech are at times the delusional ones. They're so good at their job as "actors" that they probably believe they're doing a good job fooling us fans. Whether they are friends or lovers, it doesn't matter much to me anymore, it's apparent they deeply care for one another and that's enough for me. But like you said, until they date other people.....I'm just gonna continue to assume they are unofficially an item.

Bubba - Thanks mak for all the pics and vid!!!! Nadech looks handsome as always in the mags and in the BTS clip! I wish him well on his "Mr. Peter Project" and may he continues to succeed in life! Sa-tuk!

Zhy_Zhang and Nett - Thanks for the articles!!!! I always get so excited when there are new things that needs to be translated. Thanks for sharing na ka!

Unnichan - :welcome: to the thread! May you find your stay here enjoyable! I believe you can read some of the translated scripts on page 19 or 21!

Lazy - Loveeee reading your long comments! At first, I used to leave long comments myself (sometimes I still do), but I figured some people might find what I have to say a tad bit boring so I learned to constrict myself. Lol. Besides, ever since school started again, I haven't had time to read everything, let alone comment on certain things and thank everyone. However, this week, I'm on spring break so woohoo! :dance1: It gives me time to catch up and reply to everyone (as I'm doing now). Lol. Thank you for the best wishes!!!! I hope to see Yadech but if I can't, I'll settle for stealing a cardboard cut out of them off the streets and in the stores. Hahaha, jk. I really am just looking forward to be visiting the same places they've been though (coffee shop, suppose valentine's day dinner spot, etc). Anyway, glad you joined us!!! Looking forward to reading more of your awesome essays. Lol.

Huanzhu - It's always good to hear from you! Thanks for the clip and please do save some oxygen thank for me!!! Lol.

Keylargo - How are you my pocket full of sunshine?!! Lol. You are always so happy and positive, I'm so glad to have known you through this forum! May you always remain positive!!! :) Love reading your sweet comments!

M9 - You are welcome ka! I couldn't stop smiling myself while watching the clip! Yadech always send me to :cloud9: regardless of how many times I've watched them say or do the same things.

Vimalee - I know you're always busy but thank you sooooo much for always taking some time out of your day to translate for us!!! :heart: I'm super happy to know Nadech is content with EVERY ASPECT of his life right now. The year started out bad for him with criticism on his hair, then the rumors and etc. I'm just glad he has a good support system and is able to look beyond the minor things in life. It makes me at peace to know that he's at peace. Lol.

MrsChum - You are always such a great help!!! Thank you for the article, but more importantly for everything else! It's people like you who makes this thread so enjoyable!!! I'm glad to have known you through here as well! :)

Naya, Soso68, SpyNY, Lovely_K, LuLoveYaya, FYI, Sasha, Tippy, Pinky, Ausa, Cookiies, Fahlada, Meysaelee, Kashie, Charlenem, Dungha1995, Didieyadech, Dahlala, AppleLoveNY and EVERYONE ELSE thank you all so much!!! Whether you're a silent reader or a regular commentator, just being here on this thread and supporting Yadech is good enough for me ka! I'm sorry if I forgot to mention any names but goodness.....the number of members here have multiplied by 50 it seems like! Lol. Sorry I can't remember everyone but much love to you all! :heart:

zhy_zhang said:
Find these on IGcr: yaya_barry natty_thong & as tagged. Wish I could read Thai someday 555. :spin: 

Right now I only have time to translate the title that's bolded in blue.  It says, "On the side of mae Bpla, mae Kaew, they help one another tag team to take care of the pair [Yaya and Nadech] all the time, everywhere.  Their being this close is called 'being the same family,' right?"

I'll translate the rest later tomorrow, or if anyone else wants to feel free.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and thank you all for sharing pictures, clips, translations, and comments na ka.
Ah....@Lazydramafan, it is so nice talking to you and look forward to see you more na ka.  You're very welcome and thanks for your kind words na ka.
@Neezy, thanks for taking your time and effort to write everyone an appreciation note.  You're so nice!!!
@key, agree with Neezy.  You're such a sweetie and always give everyone encouragement.  You're awesome!!!

More Preaw mag.  pictures .....Nadech is so handsome.......

cr:as tagged

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
im the lucky one to stumble on this site, get to Love yadech and importantly knowing all of you very very nice ladies.
thank u nee bubba ure super darling so kind with your words, i appreciate it alot and love reading your so thoughtful thank you message nee. nadech is a dreamboat bubba thank you for posting pics. HAK besties

meysaelee

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks everyone I been really busy lately bc of worl and my midterm is coming up and my internship too I haven't been on here as much I would like too. Thanks everyone for updates. I will try to be as much I can.. I watched the 3zaap show it so worth it watching it

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
@zhy_Zhang and @unnichan welcome to the thread na...this place is one of the warmest home for yadech shipper heheheh...as @mrschum said this place always been another family that happened to me too so of course I love u all here

@neezy it seems been too long since I saw your long essay na...but always love to read your thought and comment

@laz heheh I like your sense of humour...u might consider of having your own blog, would be great to peep a bit of your mind heheh (and those pillow supply idea is so hilarious, I can't stop laughing)

oh @bubba I like those picture of nadech...like @key said he's like a dreamboat...(love u for that @key)

thank u so much @vimalee for the translation and u always gives the most fin and jin moments and articles

@thailakornfanforever I really dunno how to shorten your name but thank u for also translate the article na

@nett welcome back, that's a lot article and thank's for sharing them.

(hahah) I think @huanzhu gonna be busy filling the oxy tanks as many as she could right now, since RFTD might be aired around May..please make sure we're gonna have enough..

@cookies thanks for the link, is this our @naya's channel ?

@soso nice to see u come always

I miss some the ladies who can't visit often now, hope u all can come back here and spazzing together again...I just can't imagine what would happened to this thread after RS done on air...where should I go to see u all...

Anyway I wish u all have a 'GOOD DAY' and 'BLESSED DAY'

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@Key, MrsChum, bubba, fyi, Neezy, m9, YK, and everyone, you are very welcome..!!!

I'm very happy to share my love for Yadech with you all.   Thank you again for making this thread an enjoyable and a nice place to visit away from home.

Thank you cookiies for sharing the subbed 3 Zap link and for bringing me good news.    It was very unfortunate that wishboniko You Tube channel got terminated several years ago and I was wondering how she is doing.   I'm so glad to see that she is still a part of Yadech.

Mae Keaw and Nadech made the donation to Yaya's birthday fund to help build a building for children school.

credit:  Urassayas IG

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you zhy_zhang for sharing the article.

" There were times when Mae Pla and Mae Keaw would tag team and help each other take care both of you all the time.  You are very close and very tight like this; can we call you all "one family or same family" ?

Nadech....." We are very close.   Sometimes, Mae Keaw would buy food and desserts for nong Yaya and Mae Pla would buy crabs for me when she came back from Pattaya (Yaya's home town and Thailand famed beach resort).   Mae Pla is the person whom I respect and admire a lot.   Than (a very polite Thai word) or she would teach and give me advice about works and personal issues.  Sometimes, she would help with my outfits and hair; but actually, Mae Pla and Mae Keaw are more into discussing about merits matters. "

Yaya....." I'm very close to my mom and always tag along with her.   We're always together.   When my mom is working, I will have to wait alone because I don't have that many friends.   Luckily, now I have Pe Nadech with me so I'm not lonely any more. "

zhy_zhang said:
Find these on IGcr: yaya_barry natty_thong & as tagged. Wish I could read Thai someday 555. :spin: 

bubba

Keep On Smiling
MrsChum said:
Welcome to all the new comer! Enjoy your stay ja :)

Thank you everyone for pics and article. Wow, lots of article on Yadech being post here. Our translator will be busy! Really appreciate all of our translator for always being so good to us non-Thai speaker. Thank you mak mak!!

I have an article here to, Mayb something to jin/fin about. A friend of mine ask me about this article but unfortunately I can't read Thai. I also see this articles everywhere in fb and IG. Ladies, bubba and Vimalee, only if you have time ja...no pressure or no rush..thanks in advance ❤❤❤❤

This article is a very fin comment from the lady host, pe Karamare.

Finally, Nadech-Yaya made the Polyplus studio almost bursted.   It was packed with the fanclubs.   But, it was worth it to be fin-ned because
the last couple (Nadech_Yaya) was so fin-ned that the world was really exploded.  The more I (Karamare) interviewed them, the more fun it was.
After seeing the cuteness and the generosity of these two people, I don't have to look for any more definition.  It's already more than boy friend/
girl friend!!!   That what Yaya said ka.   I had to stand up and applaud them.  As for Nadech, not to be inferior, emphasized with the sentence that
said, "Is this much still not clear enough?"   I had to stand up and applaud them again and louder than before.  And, I discreetly saw Yaya's dress
with split front rose up so sometimes Nadech would cover it with his hand.....oh mine!   It's a natural thing that they used to do for each other greeddd.
And, when they were doing the makeup for each other.....oh dear!!!   The way they looked at each other closely with playful eyes and wanted to tease
each other.   It's so cute!!!     They did it like there were only two of them in this world  hehehehe........

Oh mine,  gotta love pe Karamare  and thanks MrsChum for sharing na.
Thanks Vimalee and cookiies for the translation and the links na.  @fyi, agree with you.  I like those pictures too hehe.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Wow!! Thank you Vimalee and bubba for the translation!! Reading all this translation make me want to really want to know more and more about Yadech. Thank you ladies for taking your valuable time to translate for us. I really appreciate all your time na ja!! ❤❤❤❤

Thank you cookiies for the link to the 3zaaps show (eng) . Even though I had watched it several time already , I still couldn't get enough of it. ❤

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
zhy_zhang said:
A friend show me this translation from IG, post by nyvietnamfc translate by @lalin_fit

nyvietnamfc
Why you guys always speak English to each other? Nadech: Oh yes, I try to speak English with Yaya because I want to improve my English. Sometime Yaya is very helpful for my English homework but her trying to translate in Thai for me, sometime is a little wrong words (Haha) Yaya: When I speak Thai, it might take long for me to think about it, then P'Nadech don't listen and just walk aways. That's why I speak English to him. However when I post something on IG, I try to do it in Thai and P'Nadech helps with the wording a little. 〰➰〰

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you vimalee bubba mc, ure so accommodating with your time, efforts with the long trans, we're so lucky.
Thanks cookiies for the zaap link its in playlist.
hi fyi hope you're well and thank you with your long lovely message, i love reading and sense your love, very sweet of u my fyi.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Wait till I translate another one later and you guys will want to go up to :cloud9: and probably don't want to come down for awhile...hehehehehe.

I love the 3 Zap show and even though I have read or watched the clips many times I still smile from ear-to-ear.  I feel like I've accomplished a lot lately.....must be Yadech motivation!

It's nice watching Yadech speak English to each other.  In 3 Zap show, Nadech said he wanted to darken Yaya's eyebrows and made it uni brows.   Yaya defiantly said NO, NO, NO.  IT'S NOT NICE!, but Pe Ma held Yaya's head still so Nadech could continue.  When Nadech was done with her make up, Yaya looked in the mirror, turned around and said what the heck in English.   It was hilarious.    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
MrsChum said:
A friend show me this translation from IG, post by nyvietnamfc translate by @lalin_fit

nyvietnamfc
Why you guys always speak English to each other? Nadech: Oh yes, I try to speak English with Yaya because I want to improve my English. Sometime Yaya is very helpful for my English homework but her trying to translate in Thai for me, sometime is a little wrong words (Haha) Yaya: When I speak Thai, it might take long for me to think about it, then P'Nadech don't listen and just walk aways. That's why I speak English to him. However when I post something on IG, I try to do it in Thai and P'Nadech helps with the wording a little. 〰➰〰

thanks MrsChum

this part reminds me my yadech fan fiction in previous pages back where in barry used to visit yaya(secretly) in her apartment in bkk and yaya used to lie mae pla that nadech visited her to teach him english lessons :heart: because they can not date publicly. :dance3: omg... i suddenly become excited to make another mini yadech fan fiction out of what happen recently :scratchhead2:  :dance2: