[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
MrsChum said:
Good morning everyone! Woke up and saw this clip! Nadech is so naughty, always teasing Yaya

http://youtu.be/eomAdasKEqg
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eomAdasKEqg
Myshowproduction3

only nadech can tease yaya this much...but as usual yaya easily forgives him...as we can see nadech is very happy teasing yaya all the time....but i think yaya is enjoying it ...only dumb will believe they are just friends

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na MrsChum for sharing the clip (the wedding scene)!

That was so funny Nadech called his bride a ghost...hahahaha.   This reminded me when the reporters asked Nadech if Yaya could play the role of Ungsumalin (the actress in Koo Kum) and Nadech said no because Yaya is not pure Thai.   They then asked Yaya which character she would like to play and Yaya said she wanted to play a ghost so she could haunt and scare Nadech.....great come back my girl.   :thumbsup: :thumbup:

I think Nadech probably has a password to Yaya's phone.   I've noticed that Yaya usually writes in English when she posted on her IG.  She said sometimes Nadech would help her posted in Thai.   She said even though she looked up the Thai dictionary, but it's still not accurate as her pe chai's translation.

Once again, this person has another cute story of Yadech to share with NY fans.

"  I went to Khon Kean (Nadech's home town) not too long ago and had a chance to meet an elder (probably someone very close to Nadech's family).   This person was very nice and kind to share with me many cute stories.   Here goes:   After everyone were done with merits, families and close friends would come to Nadech's house to eat and rest.   Normally, whenever Nadech came back to his home town in Khon Kean, he would receive a very warm welcome and would be the center of attention.   However, the person who got the most attention today is not him but Yaya.    Even his own little sister (I think she meant his little cousin nong Hong) didn't even play piggy-back-ride with him but played with Yaya instead.   Nong Hong even said I love this person the most (meaning Yaya) and gave Yaya a very tight hug.    Nadech felt a little bit jealous, pointed at himself, made a sad face, and spoke in a soft voice 'how about this person, don't you love me? '   Finally, Nadech just walked over and hugged his little cousin and gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead as if to answer for her. "

Awww, this is so cute.  Nadech's relatives just adore Yaya.  I remember I saw the picture of nong Hong dining room table and the place mats were Yaya's picture.   I'm sure he is glad to see Yaya getting along very well with everyone.   The person who told all these cute stories said next time she will tell us about the plane story.   Can't wait.    I will come back to tell the tour bus story later.

MrsChum said:
Good morning everyone! Woke up and saw this clip! Nadech is so naughty, always teasing Yaya :bhehe:

http://youtu.be/eomAdasKEqg
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eomAdasKEqg
Myshowproduction3

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Yaya went to CH3 event function.    Her picture was auctioned of for 10,000.00 bahts.

credit as tagged and Urassayaclub.com FB

credit  Barry.Ya FB

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Can anybody please translate these articles na kha?

First two are Yaya's and the last one is Nadech's.

Mrschum & Neezy khob khun na to both of you for the meaning of P'Chai  :yes:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Aww, I love all the bts and pictures! They make work looks like so much fun! Cannot wait until it airs. I am missing my Yadech so much. I have not had any spare time to just sit and watch their clips, read or re-watch their lakorns. I just want to thank everyone for their well wishes as well as I want to thank everyone here for keeping this thread going. :thanks:
Love this picture! :clap2:

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
If you watch that video with Nadech teasing Yaya in her bridal wear, watch in the background, I love how her mom is watching them. These two. I think one reason why I love this couple so much is because their moms are so cool with each other as well. At times, I feel their moms boost my energy to love them even more.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and thank you for your comments na ka.
@yk, once again thanks for your creative ff na.
@Vimalee, thanks for sharing with us the wonderful stories and pic.  You sure have a good memory hehe.
@MrsChum, thanks for the bts clips.   Can't wait to see Yadech in action and getting married hehe.

Yaya is so beautiful at the charity golf event with ch.3 news family......

Yaya is so cute pretending to swing a golf club....here's the link.......

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=646433038727730&set=vb.521131104591258&type=2&theater
cr:as tagged

bubba

Keep On Smiling

cr:as tagged

Beloved Suptars

Nadech Kugimiya & Urassaya Sperbund
Reasons that people love Nadech-Yaya:

1.    Cute, courtesy, always greeting everybody which is confirmed by the fanclubs.
2.    They're down-to-earth, casual, can wear T-shirts, sandals, and flare jeans.  Not afraid of what people said.
3.    They're the couple with great chemistry.  Whenever they played in a lakorn together, they're very in which made the fanclubs pleased.
4.    Good hearts, always doing merits together.
5.    Good-natured, always smile, and playful.
6.    Always concerned and caring for the people around them.  Taking care from the parents, director, electricians, make up artist to the hairstylist.
7.    Study well.  Teenagers should take them as an example.
8.    Grateful and caring for the parents.

vorleak

sarNie Hatchling
Hi everybody ,,,

This morning I meet v one of nadech best friend, their family very close v each other,,,,
I asked him, nadech n yaya is boyfriend n girlfriend. (Fan) , he said YES,,, omg ,,, I'm very excieded ,,,, he said when I'm going to Thailand call him he will arrange the meeting v nadech , or he can take me to his house ,,,, :) make me wanna go tomorrow lols,
But I can't maybe next month ,,,, wanna share this happy news too all of you ,,, enjoy Ka ,,, :)

dungha1995

sarNie Egg
vorleak said:
Hi everybody ,,,
This morning I meet v one of nadech best friend, their family very close v each other,,,,
I asked him, nadech n yaya is boyfriend n girlfriend. (Fan) , he said YES,,, omg ,,, I'm very excieded ,,,, he said when I'm going to Thailand call him he will arrange the meeting v nadech , or he can take me to his house ,,,, :) make me wanna go tomorrow lols,
But I can't maybe next month ,,,, wanna share this happy news too all of you ,,, enjoy Ka ,,, :)
Are you sure this new is true? They really are dating?

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Hi ladies , missed you guys and this site so much. I was kinda busy in planning a business of  my own ...  1st of all belated wishes to our dear Yaya. I hope she has good health, lots of wealth, a world full of blessings and may all her dreams come true (and she ends up with Nadech  :wink: ).

2nd there are so many jin and fin moments but the lays add is epic.... its sooooo  funny, sexy, and cute.  i love love love when our Yaya turns on her sexiness and whats even better is that Nadech is genuinely surprised and affected when Yaya turns on her sexiness, you can see it in his expressions :shock2: (remember 4+1 concert). Now whats even better that is seeing Nadech rap :bopping:  .... it so sooooooooooooooooooooo funny in a great way  :woot:  :bravo: 

so wish me luck for my business and love Yadech  and you all . You guys are the best   :thumbsup: 

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
vorleak said:
Hi everybody ,,,

thanks vorleak

i hope this is 100% true at least we are not really delusionals here.... the ones who are really delusionals  are yadech themselves...calling themselves best friends and siblings but in reality they are secret lovers .... :heart:  :heart:  :heart: who are they fooling but it's ok i guess they have some valid reasons to keep it a secret..it's their personal matters it's their right to hide it they dont mean to fool us.in my opinion it is better to keep it private so that their love affair will last forever.even without your confirmation i still believe yadech are dating in secret because it is very obvious both are not dating anyone else....and we can see yadech happy together....and it is really impossible yadech wont be in love to each other...we can only hear much adoration for each other from their own mouth. :scratchhead2:  :party:  :cheer:

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Vorleak Khob khun maak na kha. You made my day with this news na  :dance1:  :clap:  :yahoo: It's a overwhelming news that you gave us naa.
It was almost confirmed that they're a couple when I read a post here in Jan. Somebody posted that Yadech celebrated their 1st anniversary privately in a hotel, a day before the date, as Yaya had to go on a holiday with her family (I guess!).

Also, I'm happy that you're gonna meet my MOST fave star! :D Make the most of the oppurtunity na and do share the pics na ka Vorleak  :)

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
chaitra said:
Hi ladies , missed you guys and this site so much. I was kinda busy in planning a business of  my own ...  1st of all belated wishes to our dear Yaya. I hope she has good health, lots of wealth, a world full of blessings and may all her dreams come true (and she ends up with Nadech  :wink: ).

2nd there are so many jin and fin moments but the lays add is epic.... its sooooo  funny, sexy, and cute.  i love love love when our Yaya turns on her sexiness and whats even better is that Nadech is genuinely surprised and affected when Yaya turns on her sexiness, you can see it in his expressions :shock2: (remember 4+1 concert). Now whats even better that is seeing Nadech rap :bopping:  .... it so sooooooooooooooooooooo funny in a great way  :woot:  :bravo: 

so wish me luck for my business and love Yadech  and you all . You guys are the best   :thumbsup: 
Great to see someone from my country here supporting Yadech naa. Wish you all the very BESTTTT for your business na kha Chaitra  :yes:  Keep supporting our cute cute Yadech na  :yes:

vorleak

sarNie Hatchling
yaya kugimiya said:
@key

thanks to vorleak for the happy news i have another inspiration to write a rated R yadech mini ff strictly for adults only :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
I'm very pls to read it :) thank you Ka