[Ch3] Roy Mai (Act Art)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg.. ananda n aff.. omg.. HOT... i def cant wait.. ooooowwwwweeeee.. lol... ateam 3 lol... ananda n aff do look nice togetha..

n wtfudge... no need to be hatin miss.. sheesh.. u dont see many of us go bashin other celebs rudely like you...!!!!!!!!!!!! aff manly.. HELL NO!!.. no need to bash..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
whoooww :eek: ...wat happen since the last time i visited...who's done wat with their eyes and nose and who looks like wat? goodness....i dun tink we want a visit from sarN... -_-

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
ever since the odd pairing of Young Pat and Mature Chakrit worked out for me..i'm willing to give ANY couple a shot

plus i dun tink Ananda & Aff looks odd at all..wow! then we have our 3rd A-Team

1st Aff&Aum
2nd Aum&Ann
3rd Aff& Ananda
But Kashie...that's the only one that worked, plus, there's no woman that can ever have bad chemistry with Krit, he'll look good with anyone, that's just how he rolls...well, Aum and Margie was a weird pair to me, but Margie was so good that she made it work...I can't see Pat with anyone like Ken...and I think Aff would look good with anyone, really...But there have been plenty of odd pairings...Bie and Aff was one, at first, but then I fell in love with Bie and so glad he's with Aff...

But this is very interesting, if the story is interesting, I might watch it...at least it's not like Aom and that dude from Kwarm Lub Kaung Superstar...he looks like a boy compared to her...well, either him or that really tall dude...

Susie

sarNie Adult
heck yeah I LOVE ANANDA TOO!!! He hasn't starred in a lakorn in like years. I'm glad that they're recognizing the Laotian culture. It would be great if Alexandra costars w/ him...however, i like Aff as well. This made my day!!!!

dreamviv

sarNie Egg
I can't wait! They're both hot and gorgeous! For those who think that aff isn't gorgeous (one person only), please take a look at yourself in the mirror first to see if you are any better than them before you say things. I don't know why there's even use to commenting negative stuff on here about the main actors. If you have a problem with the actors, you don't have to say anything, so that you don't waste replies on here. Thanks!

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
I can't even imagine these two together look-wise, but we'll see. Glad to see Ananda in a lakorn. :spin:

cecilia

Staff member
^why is that, she looks good with her costar that kindda look like Ananda in KING NARESUAN, so i wouldn't mind --- they'll be one hot couple as well :clap:

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
lol because their physiognomy clashes in my opinion, I just can't picture it. Nevertheless, I'll probably tune in for Ananda.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I know.. great coupling.. I cant wait either.. lol.. but i know imma have to wait awhile till it comes out here aniwaise hehe lol..

Lia00027

sarNie Egg
Yes, Aff does looks like a man, look at those nose so large and hanging out....Gorgeous my ass, he's got her nose and eye done, it's fake wake up and see fake....

I love Ananda, wish he is doing it with someone else.....

OMG I thought I'm the only one who think that Aff did some nose and eyes job, well I believe that her nose is really a fake one. Anyway I don't hate her it just that her acting doesn't improve all this times and her acting quality just so so like in jai rao, botan klep sudtai, her biggest mark just jam loey rak. Basically I don't really like her lakorns even though I like aum atichart. Hope Ananda will be paired up with someone who is better in terms of acting compare to aff.