[Ch3] Roy Marn (Tv Scene)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Lol I know, right? I had to check so many times if I was watching the right part. ahaha

Anyways, I thought the episode went by quick..like the scenes. I just hope that when it's Boy & Margie's scene, it doesn't fly by quick like that. I want to see them spend time together every minute, hour, seconds. lol
In the MV, I can't wait to see the part when they're in the room together after the wedding. Can't wait to see Boy tease Margie back. lol they're so silly and funny. xD
Btw, First and Margie are friends in here, right? We're they just playing around that they don't know each other? I got a little lost there...even if I have seen the old version. ;P

Also, Thanks Alice. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Lol I know, right? I had to check so many times if I was watching the right part. ahaha

Anyways, I thought the episode went by quick..like the scenes. I just hope that when it's Boy & Margie's scene, it doesn't fly by quick like that. I want to see them spend time together every minute, hour, seconds. lol
In the MV, I can't wait to see the part when they're in the room together after the wedding. Can't wait to see Boy tease Margie back. lol they're so silly and funny. xD
Btw, First and Margie are friends in here, right? We're they just playing around that they don't know each other? I got a little lost there...even if I have seen the old version. ;P

u welcome dear Rosie i haven't start episode 1 yet I've woke up late I'll catch up later

Raiya

sarNie Adult

LOL I thought the same thing then I saw the flashback...I am really looking forward to this one..I saw both versions of the old one and my fave was the one with Saranyu (?) did I spell his name right? That was very lively and fun to watch.

Can't wait for tomorrow's episode :thumbsup:

roselovesice

Idk if this has ever been posted but just a little character FYI thingy:

1. Pakorn (Boy) Chatborirak as Opama or Mark
2. Rassee (Margie) Balenciaga as Sabainang or Bee
3. Ranee (Bella) Campaign as Maythawee or May
4. Ekkapong Jongkasetkorn as Police Sergeant Athit
5. Nirut Sirijanya as Baramee (Mark's father)
6. Pisamai Wilaisak as Lady Ruja (Bee's grandmother of the father side)
7. Pinpak Sirikun as Wijitra (May's mother)
8. Dilok Thongwatana as Pramook (May's father)
9. Dijai Di (Padthai) as Bang-on (Bee's Nanny)
10. Benjawan Archner as Wimada (Mark's old flame)
11. Tharika Thidathit as 'Mhom' Chat
12. Apisara Chaweewong as Lady Kate
13. Mira Komonwanit as Yadfon (Bee's bestfriend)
14. Phet Karunapon as Thanoo
15. Sarocha Watitapan as Saithip
16. Chanon (Non) Thipkanok as Hatsadin (Mark's bestfriend)
17. Danai Jarujinda as Thotsawad (Bee's cousin)
18.Thanasak (Bank) Samranmon as Chunsa
19. Nathanee Sitisaman as Yai Jan
20. Wimonpan Chaleejanghan as Sompong
21. Teung Nongpreu as Luung Kaew
22. Adisorn Attakrit as (Young) Pramook
23. Anchisa Leopairot as Sri Amphai
24. Surajit Bunyanon as (Young) Baramee
25. Nattanan Jantrawirot as Prajak
26. Child Katnataniya Sirotwattana as Rabiap
27. Supranee Jaereonphon as Sarah (Mark's mother)

Credit: evma1319@Viki

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Just me or the vdo clip Alice posted Boy said there is one scene where there is REAL kiss and slap? Margie said :r-scene-pop-corn: too. My Thai is iffy so I could be hearing wrong. But I'm hopeful for a real kiss. I know for sure there is an r scene. BTW, enjoying the first episode but like roselovesice said, it was a quick one. I like Margie in the character or role. She's so cute and bubbly. Well, gonna watch the first episode again til tomorrow.

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Just me or the vdo clip Alice posted Boy said there is one scene where there is REAL kiss and slap? Margie said :r-scene-pop-corn: too. My Thai is iffy so I could be hearing wrong. But I'm hopeful for a real kiss. I know for sure there is an r scene. BTW, enjoying the first episode but like roselovesice said, it was a quick one. I like Margie in the character or role. She's so cute and bubbly. Well, gonna watch the first episode again til tomorrow.
He sure did! :pervie: Everyone's reaction was very cute when Margie mentioned the :r-scene-pop-corn: . She added the 'in the lakorn' to clear everything up. lol. I actually love Sabainang aka Bee. In the Saranyu version you see her character grow from a carefree brat to a selfless woman. I hope we see the same growth in this version that Margie's portraying. Like that they started with the engagement/wedding and backtracked with how the unhappy couple came to be. lol. Margie and Boy are adorable together and I can't wait to see their bickering. They are so physical! :dance1:

roselovesice

Thanks Rose. Tomorrow seems like forever!!!
Yeah and i know, right? It's only 9pm at the moment for me. So depressing. Lol I wanna wake up early and catch it live somehow. Lol

He sure did! :pervie: Everyone's reaction was very cute when Margie mentioned the :r-scene-pop-corn: . She added the 'in the lakorn' to clear everything up. lol. I actually love Sabainang aka Bee. In the Saranyu version you see her character grow from a carefree brat to a selfless woman. I hope we see the same growth in this version that Margie's portraying. Like that they started with the engagement/wedding and backtracked with how the unhappy couple came to be. lol. Margie and Boy are adorable together and I can't wait to see their bickering. They are so physical! :dance1:
Kyaaaa! Really? Well then....I hope the ending kiss is real too then. They should surprise us another REAL kiss. Lol
And which clip was that in? ;)

I do hope her character turns out that way too. It'll be nice.
Dang. We don't just get one thing from this lakorn but three things and they are: Rscene, Willing Scene, and Slap&Kiss! What a GREAT lakorn this is! Lol
I hope they add in a baby too. I feel like we're getting spoiled. Ahahaa!
They just better not disappoint us or I'll be mad like a madman. Lol ;P

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah and i know, right? It's only 9pm at the moment for me. So depressing. Lol I wanna wake up early and catch it live somehow. Lol

Kyaaaa! Really? Well then....I hope the ending kiss is real too then. They should surprise us another REAL kiss. Lol
And which clip was that in? ;)

I do hope her character turns out that way too. It'll be nice.
Dang. We don't just get one thing from this lakorn but three things and they are: Rscene, Willing Scene, and Slap&Kiss! What a GREAT lakorn this is! Lol
I hope they add in a baby too. I feel like we're getting spoiled. Ahahaa!
They just better not disappoint us or I'll be mad like a madman. Lol ;P
Here's a clip courtesy of Alice. :) Btw, it was actually one of the host that clarified the :r-scene-pop-corn: is only in the 'story'. lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6Cpakl1zdo&feature=player_embedded

Crossing my fingers as well that they don't disappoint us. But from the pictures posted, it seems this version does have all the entertaining bicker scenes between the duo found in the original version.

Fun, I apologize that my words elicits such troubling/pervy thoughts. lol. But they do get physical though as seen in the pictures. Boy either has Margie in a headlock where his hands are conveniently touching her bosom or he's leaning in where again his hands are near her bosom. Btw, personal bias here but I wouldn't recommend Pok and Bee's version. I loved Pok but portrayal of Sabainang was just too bratty.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hey hope it comes alive then and i think not just real kiss slap :r-scene-pop-corn:
also triple it :w-scene-pop-corn:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Here's a clip courtesy of Alice. :) Btw, it was actually one of the host that clarified the :r-scene-pop-corn: is only in the 'story'. lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6Cpakl1zdo&feature=player_embedded

Crossing my fingers as well that they don't disappoint us. But from the pictures posted, it seems this version does have all the entertaining bicker scenes between the duo found in the original version.

Fun, I apologize that my words elicits such troubling/pervy thoughts. lol. But they do get physical though as seen in the pictures. Boy either has Margie in a headlock where his hands are conveniently touching her bosom or he's leaning in where again his hands are near her bosom. Btw, personal bias here but I wouldn't recommend Pok and Bee's version. I loved Pok but portrayal of Sabainang was just too bratty.
yeah lets just see how the whole story goes hope the host wording come true Bargie sure a hot commodity atm :rockon: