[Ch3] Roy Marn (Tv Scene)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not watching this lakorn BUT Margie's sister in here is really gorgeous ! I don't mind seeing her as nang'ek. How's her acting ?

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I'm not watching this lakorn BUT Margie's sister in here is really gorgeous ! I don't mind seeing her as nang'ek. How's her acting ?
Yeah, I think Bella is really gorgeous too. :) Her acting isn't bad actually. I don't watch most if her scenes but still she's pretty good. :)

chloeyong

sarNie Egg
Omgggg! I totally can't wait for the last 3 pictures scene also! I just hope it doesn't fail me...or me hoping too much. lol
Anyways, thanks for the pictures. :) Just 1 more dayyyy! :D
I can't wait anymore.

Btw, did you guys notice that Boy is wearing a shirt the first 2 last pictures and then on the last one he's wearing a muscle shirt? Dang. Something must of had happen. lol
Yea. I noticed that too.
Another difference is in one pic, he's wearing a watch and another, he's not.

roselovesice

^^ Ahaa yeah. I noticed that too. I wonder if that was the practice one or something did happen. Lol Which I hope something did. Ahaaa ;P I love the way he's holding her hand. So cute!! :) Now I don't know how I'm gonna restrain myself when we get to this scene. Lol

Confirm the wedding is this friday!! :D
I got inpatient and went to read the story beforehand. Hehe.
You make me jealous. Lol
aha but yeah, they showed us the wedding scene for this weeks preview already. :) But yeah...I can't wait. :)

chouakim

TTFC♥
Aweeeeeeee, I love the photos! Love seeing how he'll love her, keke.
But then Bee becomes a sad person. =/ I'm happy for the wedding this weekend though! Can't wait to have more scenes with them together afterwards. Roy Marn is only getting better and better!

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
I was only able to glance quickly at the 'bed' pictures because I'm at work and must maintain appropriate behavior and not cheese over R-scenes but I really hope Boy wearing different watches mean multiple love scenes. :coverlaf: Btw, did Boy ever kiss Margie in Wayupak montra? I've yet to finish the series. I started watching it after liking Boy and Margie here.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
There were many hugs scenes and forehead kiss at the end i think. it was cute. wayupak montra was good. i love it. i watch it over and over when i'm bored.

please spoil us if anyone's watching it live!!!

Thanks! i cant wait to watch it.

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks, Saobomp! Aww, looking forward to that forehead kiss in Wayupak Montra! I really like this lakorn as well. Lom and Kati are so adorable together!

And yes, those who are watching live, please do spoil us! hehe.

chloeyong

sarNie Egg
Sorry abt the wrong info.
According to the synopsis on a website, the wedding is today.
The wedding is actually tmr.
I watched Bt the show keep pausing and it skipped certain parts cos I watched it thru an app on my phone.

Tmr's scene have the wedding part and the part where they in the same room Bt bee chase mark out by holding a big scissors like for gardener to use ,saying, " Get out now if you don't want to change gender!"

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Love it so far.
I just brast out lughter when Mark pointed at Bee and say ''I'll merry this crazy girl''. :thumbsup:
I actually feel pity May cus she were really really prepared to be Mark's wife. :no:
When Bee say that she will take the wedding dress like May, May look more like she want to lugh than angry. She is cute. ^_^
And the scene i love in this part is when Mark was calling to comfort Bee and the scene him with her in the car. It's cute when he screamed when she talk back to him and say ''Bee is back'' :yes:
Can't wait till tmr, our scene is comming one by one. :wink:
I really enjoy watching this lakorn :popcorn: And i'm sure those who love Bargie enjoy too. :rockon:

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Omgggg! I totally can't wait for the last 3 pictures scene also! I just hope it doesn't fail me...or me hoping too much. lol
Anyways, thanks for the pictures. :) Just 1 more dayyyy! :D
I can't wait anymore.

Btw, did you guys notice that Boy is wearing a shirt the first 2 last pictures and then on the last one he's wearing a muscle shirt? Dang. Something must of had happen. lol
Thanks you made me scroll back up and look at those last 3 pictures again. How long were you staring at the pic to notice that? LOL Any ways my laughs turned into tears in episode 7. I cried when Bee cried. Finally we are moving along to the wedding. Everything is ALMOST all cleared up. Loving how Bee don't want to get married so she brings up the fact that they are close cousins so they can't get married. I'm liking how they played this out. What sucks is that we won't find out how they are NOT related until tomorrow.

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Can't wait for tomorrow's episode. Looks like Khun Pee Mark (Margie is so cute when she says this!) is dumbfounded by Bee's sexiness. :coverlaf:

roselovesice

Ahaha! I love the preview for tmr's episode. Oh Bee is so silly. Love the way she said "Hi Darling!" to Mark. :whahuh: He sure was dumbfounded by her "SEXINESS!" lol
Anyways, finally we're at the wedding part-ish. :) Todays episode was cute. Although it was a little choppy here and there.../: I just hope it isn't so choppy when they are officially married. lol
I want more of Mark-Bee ! :rockon:
I thought the weirdest scene was when Mark they were at the bar and all the girls were ganging up on him. it was weird. lol :lolyup:
The cute part was when they were in the car and he just kept talking and talking to her. And the nudged part was adorable. :cloud9:
It'll just be like that when they are married. :) ehehee...
Now Bee can Annoy Mark all the time and Mark can teach her a lesson like he has always wanted to. lol :lolyup:
I totally can't wait for tmr's episode. I hope she let's him sleep on the bed! PLEASE LET HIM BEE! :teary: lol

btw, Chunsa is just being a jerk. He's that "IN LOVE" with May that he's willing to lose everything for May. I love him but his character is just :thumbdown:

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
^I hope she lets him sleep in the bed too! lol. Just wanted to add that Boy is so adorable in his boxers. Don't know why Margie was complaining about him showing her his boxers. :p I thought Mark was an adorable Pee in this episode. Love the part where he called her from his dad phone to comfort her about the whole 'who's yo real daddy' drama. Of course he had to ruined it by being Mark and telling her he doesn't feel sorry for her and they are back to 'eye for eye, tooth for tooth'. *sigh* Hope his sweet nothings to Bee are more romantic once they are married.

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
News clip on Roy Marn. Margie's right. Boy sure loves the extras. :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxgJRihPxKM&feature=channel_video_title

Poor Margie, I <3 you!

roselovesice

Poor Margie. No one loves her. Boy must be deceiving everybody. ahhaha jk
I Love Margie too! :heart:
thanks for sharing the video ! :)

chloeyong

sarNie Egg
Thanks you made me scroll back up and look at those last 3 pictures again. How long were you staring at the pic to notice that? LOL Any ways my laughs turned into tears in episode 7. I cried when Bee cried. Finally we are moving along to the wedding. Everything is ALMOST all cleared up. Loving how Bee don't want to get married so she brings up the fact that they are close cousins so they can't get married. I'm liking how they played this out. What sucks is that we won't find out how they are NOT related until tomorrow.
I have put up a spoiler 2pages back I think, abt how they are Nt related.