[Ch3] Roy Marn (Tv Scene)

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks, Cee! Wow, get Bargie in a room together and ratings soar! lol. Hopefully, we'll see some more enjoyable hubby and wifey moments this weekend. :thumbsup:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
^ your welcome. lol, yeah i'm glad to see their doing really good i'm sure all the "4+1" lakorns will be doing good in ratings.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Idk I think if I remember correctly in the Saranyu's version The R scene happened before She left to go to the resort. Then there was another R at the resort and a willing after >.< LOL so not a perv for remembering this. I remember after her birthday like a few days later she has an argument with Mark and Barramee slaps her and she runs home and then Mark follows her and they argue somemore leading up to the R scene. I think in Pok's version was the same also. After her birthday she went with Atit to get her presents or something and then she and Mark argue and then baramee accidentally pushes her down and she runs to her garden home and then Mark follows her and then something happens and the light goes out and The R scene and then later she goes to the resort and that is where she and Mark start to act normal with one another I guess >.< Until May finds out she is pregnant

My order may be kind of messed up though, not quite sure >.<

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Lol I remember them R scenes. Ahaha. ;)
Anyways, thanks you guys for the spoilers and etc. :)
Now I totally can't wait to see this weekends episode. I hope they surprise us with them romantic scenes aka R and Willing scenes! lol Now I wanna go back and rematch Sawan Biang. rofl xD
I live last weekends episodes. :) i love how Mark is the one teasing Bee now. lol I guess now that Bee have cameras installed in the room, he's allow to sleep in room and on the bed. Haha (;
I love Hat. He's so adorable and funny! Just like Sunny. :)
I prayyyy that we get none, or less, of May and Vi this weekend and more of Mark-Bee!! :) Can't wait to see how their love will develop like. :D

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
I remember the R scenes in both versions as well. Pervert that I am. lol. I hope they do throw in a little surprise for us this weekend because as others have mentioned the R-scenes did happened after Bee's b-day. Hmmm...could it be after Mark witnessing Sunny and Boobi's hug? Gah if so, I hope it happened before Bee beats the crap out of Mark as shown in the preview for this upcoming weekend. :scratchhead2:

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
For those who want to know about R-scene
I thinks in this verson we only get to see a willing scene, b/c i have read this version sumary and it's had only a willing scene. The willing scene is the scene that we see in the second teaser where he say'' I don't want it's to be like this, I don't want to divores, pls don't say me to go. After that, willing scene come. I want a R-scene too, why do they have to do us like this.!!! :numchuck:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol if what you say is true then we won't see it till next week >.< which summary did you read? I've read all the synopsis's and summaries so far and none of them mention that scene .... Link pleaseeeeeeeee lol

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Lol if what you say is true then we won't see it till next week >.< which summary did you read? I've read all the synopsis's and summaries so far and none of them mention that scene .... Link pleaseeeeeeeee lol
I don't remember the links cus i had read those last week i Thinks. :scratchhead2:
Don't say it's sumery that i read, b/c it's like the whole book.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Lucky you, i got the links
http://www.manager.co.th/Entertainment/ViewNews.aspx?NewsID=9540000127831

If you only want to read the scene that i say, you just jump to 21 part 2.

One tips: Don't be greedy when you read, cus when i read it's take the whole day and night and i don't want to stop to read more. So take is easy and say to yourself that the link wont run away from you. :bhehe:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I wish I can read Thai!!! The books seem much much more hahaha well I don't know cause I don't read too much English romance novel but the rated ones are just not my cup of tea. They normally just jump to the steamy scenes, there's no build up like a mouse and cat chase haha being overly perverted!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lucky you, i got the links
http://www.manager.co.th/Entertainment/ViewNews.aspx?NewsID=9540000127831

If you only want to read the scene that i say, you just jump to 21 part 2.

One tips: Don't be greedy when you read, cus when i read it's take the whole day and night and i don't want to stop to read more. So take is easy and say to yourself that the link wont run away from you. :bhehe:

Lmaoooo thanksssssssssssssss <3

lmaooo and is it weird that I paid attention more to the puppy than to Bee and Mark lmao.

If anyone wants to read the translated transcript I'll post them up tonight ^.^

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Tina!! I also love your blog, it sure has been awhile hehe. Can't wait to read the spoilers tonight. And thanks SmileBo for sharing the link, although I can't read thai...i will wait for Tina. :thumbsup:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Credits:CTLUchannel

Oh Bargie. They're so silly and "Mean" with each other. I just how comfortable they are with each other that they're willing to tease and hit each other like that. :coverlaf:

And Ewww! I can't believe he squeezed that guy's boob! :vomit: He's so sillyyy! :lolyup: