[Ch3] Ruk Khun Tao Fah (Citizen Ken & UMA 99)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Off the topic I remember watching heavenly sword and the dragon sabre 1986 tony Leung and kitty lai mei that was the best. There were four women, one by one came into his life, at the end he out weight to see which one that love him the most,( meaning that risked the most ) just like kaotu do for tee.Did anyone watch it? If you do then you know what I'm talking about. I love that story so much I watch like hundred times and never get tire of it.
Sorry...SO OFF TOPIC, but I had to reply cuz I love that series! He described his love for them differently. The first woman that fell in love with him was a childhood friend, but they got separated. He found her again as an adult, but she was on the "good" side and he was on the :bad side". The second woman that fell in love with him was his cousin, his uncle's daughter. She didn't know who he was, but she saved his life after her step mom mistreated her and her dad kicked her out. The third woman that fell in love with him was his other childhood friend's servant girl. She was supportive and helpful towards his future, but had to leave to save his life. Then the last women that fell in love with him was a Mongolian princess, she was the complete opposite of him, did mostly what she wanted, but she wasn't wrong or bad, she was just unorthodox...and that's who he chooses. I love how he described his emotions for each woman to one of the women. He said he towards his cousin, he only felt gratitude for her saving his life, towards the servant girl he felt sad that she had to leave, for the childhood friend (the one asking about his feelings) he felt bad that she turned out the way she did so he pitied her, but for the Mongolian princess, he loved her deeply. Loved that scene!

Where can I watch that chinese series? Anyways, who did he choose out of all those four women?
Here you go, with English subtitles:
http://www.gooddrama.net/hong-kong-drama/the-heaven-sword-and-dragon-sabre

Back on topic...I had a feeling the mom would somehow like Marie...it only makes sense, that something about her personality makes the mom want her to be with her son...cuz that's the only way he'd get anyone...I don't like momma's boys to that extent...that must suck to date him. I mean, I want a man who puts me before his mom, no offense, but moms get their children since they're born and when they grow up, but once the child meets who they're meant to be with, it's time to let go. It's not like this mom was reasonable about the women either, she didn't even give them a chance.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Sorry...SO OFF TOPIC, but I had to reply cuz I love that series! He described his love for them differently. The first woman that fell in love with him was a childhood friend, but they got separated. He found her again as an adult, but she was on the "good" side and he was on the :bad side". The second woman that fell in love with him was his cousin, his uncle's daughter. She didn't know who he was, but she saved his life after her step mom mistreated her and her dad kicked her out. The third woman that fell in love with him was his other childhood friend's servant girl. She was supportive and helpful towards his future, but had to leave to save his life. Then the last women that fell in love with him was a Mongolian princess, she was the complete opposite of him, did mostly what she wanted, but she wasn't wrong or bad, she was just unorthodox...and that's who he chooses. I love how he described his emotions for each woman to one of the women. He said he towards his cousin, he only felt gratitude for her saving his life, towards the servant girl he felt sad that she had to leave, for the childhood friend (the one asking about his feelings) he felt bad that she turned out the way she did so he pitied her, but for the Mongolian princess, he loved her deeply. Loved that scene!

Here you go, with English subtitles:
http://www.gooddrama...nd-dragon-sabre

Back on topic...I had a feeling the mom would somehow like Marie...it only makes sense, that something about her personality makes the mom want her to be with her son...cuz that's the only way he'd get anyone...I don't like momma's boys to that extent...that must suck to date him. I mean, I want a man who puts me before his mom, no offense, but moms get their children since they're born and when they grow up, but once the child meets who they're meant to be with, it's time to let go. It's not like this mom was reasonable about the women either, she didn't even give them a chance.

Thank you very much. I will check it out.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Khun somruk gave an interview that he ordered Ruk Khun Toa Fah to be extended for another 3 episodes, 1.5 airing days. So that they can put in more family scenes. I guess he wants the mom to redeem herself (a little too late, now that everybody hates the mom)... First time that I hear ch3 extending lakorn.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
So I see the mom died...I wonder if Marie wasn't in the picture as his last love, who he would choose among the previous women.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Khun somruk gave an interview that he ordered Ruk Khun Toa Fah to be extended for another 3 episodes, 1.5 airing days. So that they can put in more family scenes. I guess he wants the mom to redeem herself (a little too late, now that everybody hates the mom)... First time that I hear ch3 extending lakorn.
Oh wow,I wonder what else will they add then? thanks for the news. Anyway,who is Khun Somruk?

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Khun somruk is the person in charge for approving lakorn at ch3 and have the final say in who the leads will be.

I just saw the interview today. Not sure when he gave the interview (maybe over the last weekend).

sunflowerpp

sarNie Hatchling
Ah i wonder too, i used to watch interview P'Ken and P'Noi with khun Sorayuth at Krobkrua Banterng, P'Ken said that this lakorn have 12days on air so it has 12epi. But today is the last day wil end at 14epi. Here the clip that i watched...i couldn't understand what they say 100% coz i'm not thai.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egKuDCAzHw8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
WTF NooDee is the real nang eg? She happen to be around when his mom died... Not fair for all other girls.... His ex were all good too is not like they are evil.... The mom is the evil one... Hope he end up with no one. Stupid drama... Glad I watched only the last 30min of each episodes... Mine as well throw in a ghost scene of his mom and have a 5th gf LOL!!!! I want home to end with Ploy or Chom...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
WTF NooDee is the real nang eg? She happen to be around when his mom died... Not fair for all other girls.... His ex were all good too is not like they are evil.... The mom is the evil one... Hope he end up with no one. Stupid drama... Glad I watched only the last 30min of each episodes... Mine as well throw in a ghost scene of his mom and have a 5th gf LOL!!!! I want home to end with Ploy or Chom...
i stop watching i only watch when ken with ploy and cherry since i like him with them i like chompoo too but not pairing with Ken and another stop watching the story is abit boring

Maneeruk

sarNie Egg
OMG! If Ken ends up with Marie I will be so much more disapointed with this lakorn(it would be different if it was Yaya though...just my opinion). I have been reading some of the comments and this lakorn so far is rating to be boring. I can't believe that the mom only can accept the nurse just because she helped care for her while she was in the hospital...I mean anyone of the previous girlfriends can do that for her too given the opportunity. I like to see an interview of all the casts and team to get their feedback on this lakorn storyline. Really would a mom be that selfish to let her son be heartbroken again and again. Like someone mentioned before if the previouse girlfriends were evil and mean to the mom that would be a different story to understand and forgive the mom to dislike them. Please P'Noi and P'Ken the next lakorn make it better to be compatible to P'Ken status of being an idol actor in Thailand. I hope that we'll be surprise at the end is what I'm hoping for now.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
it wasnt marie that made her change her mind for ken to like her. it's because she see her daughter going thru quemo and having to witness that there is that significant other can love her as much as she can (her son in law). she thought that nobody can love her kids as much as she can. she felt bad and talke to ken about it all. she told him that sees that she was the cause of those breakups. she will no longer oppose to whomever he wishes to be with from now on. she confess that she was wrong.

i like the lakorn bc it's touching to some point.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
Waah?!?!? What a total waste. This lakorn could have redeemed itself even a lil bit if Ken chose Ploy in the end. Her scene when she was asking Ken to go home with her was so much more touching.

But then again, Ken's character sucks anyways, so he doesn't deserve anyone. But Marie?!?!?!

Sugarlya

sarNie Hatchling
I just saw the last episode,
extremely disappointed.

I felt like they wanted to say with this stupid ending that :
girls have to fight for him, have to stand beside him, tolerate every evil acts that the mom did, like it was entirely the girls' fault, they should have stayed with Tee when he needed, they should have love Tee more, cared for him, they should have suffer for him even more.

That is not right at all.

Am I the only one to have this feeling with this ending ?

fanny

sarNie Adult
I just watched last 10mins Ok I'm satisfy with the ending now because Captain Tee does not hug Marie nor give her a kiss at the end lol.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
@fanny: yep, I fast forwarded the whole ending just to make sure it wasn't sweet between Captain Tee and the nurse.