[Ch3] Ruk Long Rohng (Maker J): Top Jaron/Mint Chalida/Pop Thakoon

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Hokulanii_ said:
The acting skill, I believe in her because she can portray any characters. With dancing, she dances beautifully but I'm concern with her singing because she is already distorted with singing normal songs (laugh). But I think it'll be a good experience. At first I was stressed out too because I thought I have to sing likay in this lakorn. It turned out (I'm) lucky, I only have to sing in one scene. It's a good experience for us to be able to try something we haven't done before. "

-------Top, Top, Top, why do you have to be so honest about mint singing skill? Hahahahahaha
But seriously, the singing lesson must be paying off because I recently heard a few songs from Mint and it actually sounds good. I can't wait to see her in likay costume dancing and singing!________

Thanks for the translation sweetie :D :D :D

I love his straightforwardness, but I know they'll give us a great performance since they're already close.  :D :D :D  Oh Top, you're lucky indeed while Mint has to do all the hardwork singing likay XD

If she's doing all this singing practice, I'm assuming we'll hear her real voice when the lakorn is aired then....  Unless they decide to dub her voice with an actual likay singer.

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Hopefully not cause I heard her voice, it actually okay.... Hopefully she'll get through the singing, her hardworking of taking classes for this should be a waste if they try to dubbed her voice :(

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Top sounds so happy to work with her again, they seem close. They are going to make a cute pair. Love the straightforwardness about Mints singing, lol, somehow this makes me happy!!! I wouldn't mind Mint singing because I sing bad myself, all I know is she is working really hard, and they better not dub her voice because it will be a complete waste. ^_^

mzmoua06

sarNie Hatchling
Omg!!! I'm so excited!!! I KNOW its gonna be great!!! Coz i love their chemistry off camera already!!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Watch Top as Chatchawee in Khun Chai Rachanon. He'll steal your heart like he did to mine! I liked his mature/manly role that he was able to portray very well ^^

mzmoua06

sarNie Hatchling
ip.smilez said:
Watch Top as Chatchawee in Khun Chai Rachanon. He'll steal your heart like he did to mine! I liked his mature/manly role that he was able to portray very well ^^
Rite!!! I mean i thought he was really cute and adorable in the 6 sense, n liked his role in NM2, but in khun Chai Ratchanon, i fell in love with him! Im so happy hes been given a chance to play more main p'ek roles then just the second p'ek roles now. I realky am super excited!!! Since ive been shipping them since NM2.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
mzmoua06 said:
Rite!!! I mean i thought he was really cute and adorable in the 6 sense, n liked his role in NM2, but in khun Chai Ratchanon, i fell in love with him! Im so happy hes been given a chance to play more main p'ek roles then just the second p'ek roles now. I realky am super excited!!! Since ive been shipping them since NM2.
So happy Top is finally given a role that doesn't involve action. The man is great at fighting but aside from that, we'll be getting to see Mr. Country Farmer boy here with his six pack hehe
I've never shipped Top and Mint before but I do adore their off-screen friendship. I pitied Khomsorn in Nm2. Khomsorn gets another chance with Mor Prae :p

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
I am finished with the book. I wanted to share some scenes that had me LOL. There are many, many memorable scenes but I dont want to spoil it so have selected the ones that are at the beginning of the book. Tula always act tough and harsh around her but deep inside is a very gentle guy and cares a lot about her. After the middle of the book, he finally shows a gentle side of him to her. She will go through a lot of dramatic events. Imagine a girl who is running away from the law and the mafia who she was sold to, kicked out of her condo, left with no money, no car, only has one outfit and no friends. I cried in a couple scenes with her. :( Hopefully they let her sing the likay and not dub it. There will be a proposal scene so youll have to see if its as romantic as the unromantic proposal scene as Two Sprits Love :)

Kirana scream once she found her voice. She is frightened and back then she didnt really believe in ghost. She runs and hit something and it made it scream even louder. She tries to brush off the thing that hits her body but it hugs tighter. It must be a ghost that is going after her. Aghhhhhh. Let go of me you crazy ghost! Ill not let you eat my liver and Ill not die in the middle of the farm! She continues to scream and hit the thing that is hugging her. She will die fighting it until the last minute. That ghost got a hold of her arms and trying to stop her from hitting. I am not a ghost! I am a human!

Kirana stop hitting, look up and felt like she has died and reborn. She hugs him tightly, she is so scared and started to cry. She wasnt embarrassed and cries harder on his chest. She is afraid he might disappear and hugs even tighter. Choking on her tears, Its really a human. Thank God. I thought I was going to die here. Tula felt strange, its the first time he feels sorry for her. He feels guilty for pranking her too much. He has been following her since she left the temple and knows what she had been through but he wanted to teach her a lesson.

There is nothing. He is trying to reassure her and doesnt know what else he could do. There is a ghost over there. Its a ghost with no head. Kiran still crying softly, she hugs him even tighter to the point where he cant breathe. He is not used to this kind of closeness; he wanted to scold her but couldnt do it. Nonsense, there is no real ghost.

Its real. Go look at it if you dont believe me.

Then let go of me so we can go look at it. Kirana finally realized what she was doing. She let go of him. Her heart is pounding.

Its just a coconut that they used for the head of the scare crow.

No, its really a ghost. Its just a scare crow. Look at it.

Kirana look closely and is embarrassed. How would I know? Its dark, its looks like human and then the head fell off.

Everyone around here knows. No one is out of their mind like you.

I am a city girl. How would I know about scare crows?

Oh yeah?... I would know if you didnt tell me because at times I think I see a horn coming out from your head.

Are you calling me a buffalo? Kirana thought he is calling her stupid.

No, I think you are a cow. A cow who is forgetting its own feet (meaning someone who is forgetting their own root).

----------------

Since there is nothing to eat at the house, Kirana left and hoping to find a small store with food even though she doesnt have any money. She walks around her grandmothers house 3 times trying to decide what to do then she sees a cottage not so far away. She decided to walk to the cottage and her mission is to go ask for food. Once she got there, the neighbor is not a stranger, but he is Tula. His appearance made her face hot. On his whole body, there is nothing but a white towel wrapped around his bottom. His chest is still wet with water. His sexy six packs. She was speechless. He didnt smile. What are you doing here? He brushes his hair with his hand and doesnt know how charming and sexy he is to Kirana. This is what it feels like when the gays talk about how yummy a hot guy is.

I am here to eat you Kirana accidentally slipped and realize what a perverted thought she has. She put her head down, ..eh, I mean, I am looking for something to eat. There is nothing to eat at the house. Do you have any food for me to eat

I have rice but I have no other food.

How am I going to eat? I am really hungry and its almost noon.

Who told you to wake up late? Then wait, Ill find you some food around here.

Tula left and came back out and it now dressed.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think 2016 will be Mint's year. I am waiting for a juicy role of hers so I can totally tune it. She has gotten so much prettier as she mature into her own skin.

Her roles has been cute and funny...waiting for something that's outside the box. Hopefully, I don't have to wait for it long. I think she should have one with Fair...something revengeful and raeng lol

I want to see her going around causing chaos not a wide smile and stumbling on things all the time lol