[Ch3] Ruk Ork Akard (Polyplus)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I'm going to miss both Cherry and Om together when this lakorn ends. Hopefully, they will star in another lakorn together. This time I want a slap kiss one. :kiss2:

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
Sad that it's ending this weekend. I feel like this lakorn just started airing. I haven't even seen the real love between Om and Cherry's character yet...

BTW: what lakorn is airing after this?

st111

sarNie Hatchling
oh no.....i am going to miss OM & Cherry pair so much...
why will it end so soon...

Love the story line so much, love all the actor & actress in this show, love the Mue Tae country people 'funny" "UNITED" and aggressive attitude..

Om did a good job in here

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sad that it's ending this weekend. I feel like this lakorn just started airing. I haven't even seen the real love between Om and Cherry's character yet...

BTW: what lakorn is airing after this?
Mam Gaem Dang Chakrit/Matt

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Im not to fond of Om and Cherry pairing up in this lakorn. I'm watching it though, they just don't look like a cute pair to me. It's a really cute lakorn though and I like it so far.

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
this 18th i cant belive it should be more. normally 1 lakorn got at least 16 or 20 ep. now it only 10 ep so far
if this 18th mean this one got only 13 ep. i gonna cry i dont 1 it to end so quick.

icool48

sarNie Adult
Hi! kayla.a.a.a long time no see.
miss you so much naja.a.a ^___^

mv [fanmade] credit MsGiftza

Om & cherry are so cute!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kNlLuV3XKA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

icool48

sarNie Adult
ssbt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDPQAYXYkfo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

daokrajai
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lv-KylECXJk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

st111

sarNie Hatchling
I am happy and sad now...
Happy is because tomorrow is Friday...I can see Khoontong and Jai's chemistry
Sad is because the show is going to end on this Sunday...

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I am happy and sad now...
Happy is because tomorrow is Friday...I can see Khoontong and Jai's chemistry
Sad is because the show is going to end on this Sunday...

tomorrow is not friday is it. wait it might be thursday where you live right now. because it's still wednesday here where i live.hahah. nvm.

st111

sarNie Hatchling

sad....

Cherry wear the same shirt...
I think Cherry(Jai) is going to find out Om(Khoonton) is Bangkok Hi-So when he get shot...
what a terrible and hear-broken situation...

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart

sad....

Cherry wear the same shirt...
I think Cherry(Jai) is going to find out Om(Khoonton) is Bangkok Hi-So when he get shot...
what a terrible and hear-broken situation...
o m g, i knew that scene of om's mother slapping jai on face was going to come. err...
i hope om run after her.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Thank You for the photos/video ya. I can't wait for tomorrow. at the same time i can't wait for it to come but i also don't want
it to end too. :(

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ha Om needed that slap from Cherry since he loves but just have no confident to say it out and now Cherry is even more misunderstanding Om