[Ch3] Ruk Ork Akard (Polyplus)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
yes, that's the song I want to find.,..thanks thanks thanks...
a lovely song...
although I don;t know the lyrics, this song fit Om's sad emotion..

do you know the song when cherry walked on the street(female singer) as well?
You're welcome. :)

Areeya

sarNie Adult
On episode 11 Cherry did a fabulous job her acting is so realistic it got me crying So I decided to sub Episode 12 teaser because I'm so anxious to watch it...Please forgive me if my translation is not as great...Thanks...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11Dm3qfj9TA&feature=youtu.be

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Im done. Man, i cant believe it that i miss the slap scene. Gosh im so angry at that stupid website. Err.. I woukdnt mind if it stop on a useless scene but not on a scene i really wanted to see. Not too happy now but whatever. I dont think tomorrow is the last episode from the preview of tomorrow episode. Maybe next friday or saturday is. :)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
"Ouch!" Actually there were three slaps not two,Three!!! First one for her parents,second one for the village and the third one for her. Damn, it got to hurt a lot because I can feel the pain both from Jai and Jao Khun/Khun thong.

Something that got me wondering in this episode was "what happen to the uncle???"

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
If I was Jai and Khun, I'd beat the heck out of King, Kong and Matt. They're the jerks that set everything up so that Khun would be on air.

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
So love this lakorn. it's so much better than i expected

st111

sarNie Hatchling
"Ouch!" Actually there were three slaps not two,Three!!! First one for her parents,second one for the village and the third one for her. Damn, it got to hurt a lot because I can feel the pain both from Jai and Jao Khun/Khun thong.

Something that got me wondering in this episode was "what happen to the uncle???"
finish epi.12..

Despite of feeling sad for Jai...I can't stop asking what the hell of Khoontong?
Why didn't he take any action? Why didn't he find Jai and explain instead of accepting his Mom " arrangement"?
I rememebr in Epi.9, he went back to see Jai and decide to stay in Mu-Tae village. Moreover, he decided to vow in front of Nangrow waterfull with Cherry to show his love...
Did he really think Amy has his child? Why's wrong and where is his couragement?

He made me feel disapointed and sad ....

Hope this is some kind of " plan"

anyway, Jai is going to face more trouble and difficulties today. I need to prepare more tissues..

At least at least at least, I can see Palad and Wanjieb couple...

st111

sarNie Hatchling

Credit to OMCC

I just find out that Om didn;t wear White suits on yesterday wedding scene, does it mean Om & Cherry will have Wedding scene at the end??

Please please please .....

Areeya

sarNie Adult
On his wedding day wid amy i bet the vdo clip of her and matt that was recorded by his other woman will be show on the wedding...this will be the part i say yeah in ur face amy go die...lol...cnt believe its ending today

st111

sarNie Hatchling
On his wedding day wid amy i bet the vdo clip of her and matt that was recorded by his other woman will be show on the wedding...this will be the part i say yeah in ur face amy go die...lol...cnt believe its ending today
oh you are right...
there may have another Khun & Amy wedding scene instead of Khun & Jai
>_<