[Ch3] Ruk Ork Akard (Polyplus)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I especially love the first video.I just love the second one because i love that song and also the beginning when he say"a person like him who will be interest in and something else" I'm like "Hello I'm interested in you! I would want you to be my man! ahhaha"..

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
i don't get your point u said don't think Cherry is beautiful but then u say u really
like her what does this phrases meant to be :scratchhead2:

You don't have to think someone is beautiful just to like that person. In some angles she is kinda pretty but I wouldn't say she's beautiful. But there's just something special about her when you watch her onscreen. She has charisma. Well at least to me she does.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
You don't have to think someone is beautiful just to like that person. In some angles she is kinda pretty but I wouldn't say she's beautiful. But there's just something special about her when you watch her onscreen. She has charisma. Well at least to me she does.
yeah she's charisma i got inspire of her

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
thanks AyLove. I thought Om's voice was only so-so when i heard him sing for Bundai Dok Ruk, but he sang those concert songs much better! making me all more in love with him...why can't this air first... T-T

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
thanks AyLove. I thought Om's voice was only so-so when i heard him sing for Bundai Dok Ruk, but he sang those concert songs much better! making me all more in love with him...why can't this air first... T-T
I know right.When I heard he sing for BDR w/ Min I was like "Why do you not sound good at all.haha"But when i saw these videos I was like you know what you can actually sing.ahhaha.Love him. Exactly why can't this air first.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my gosh you guys.I didn't know my man OM can sing! Am I late or what.ahah.Anyway,I was searching through youtube for Pope and all of the sudden Om came up.ahah.Oh Ya got to watch
these videos i just saw.Maybe ya seen it but what ever watch it again.ahha. My Man Om you can
sing. haha.Are you a singer that I didn't know of?hahah. He have a decent voice. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZs2GFQEmw8&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zER1J68D4ak&feature=related
Omg! Thanks for sharing na. I love Om so freaken much, damn the way he sing in the first clip made my heart beat so fast. His sexiness is indeed a big part of it. lol. I love how he dress in the second clip, I see a little bad side in him. His voice is decent...but he also have a spark about him that gets to the audience. I was so screaming along with the audience. Can never say enough about him and I want to see this lakorn already because I miss Om so much. Also I really want to see what lakorn he will accept next, and who will be his next n'ek. I so wish he can play with Rita, Ploy, Yaya, Min P again, etc... Om is so HOT!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
hahah Om is eye-candy! I love him dearly and his singing is doable. :) I want him to pick up more roles that really intrigue me. hehe =) I like to see him a more aggressive and sexy type of role. lol =D

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Omg! Thanks for sharing na. I love Om so freaken much, damn the way he sing in the first clip made my heart beat so fast. His sexiness is indeed a big part of it. lol. I love how he dress in the second clip, I see a little bad side in him. His voice is decent...but he also have a spark about him that gets to the audience. I was so screaming along with the audience. Can never say enough about him and I want to see this lakorn already because I miss Om so much. Also I really want to see what lakorn he will accept next, and who will be his next n'ek. I so wish he can play with Rita, Ploy, Yaya, Min P again, etc... Om is so HOT!
You're Welcome. :) I know, me too,I was screaming along with them too.haha...I Love that first song he sing. It's nice.

Asy

sarNie Immature
hahah Om is eye-candy! I love him dearly and his singing is doable. :) I want him to pick up more roles that really intrigue me. hehe =) I like to see him a more aggressive and sexy type of role. lol =D
I want to see him play role like Harit in Jam Loey Rak! ^,^

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thank You so much! Oh,Love Cherry&Om! I can't really hear them sing but its okay.hahha. Just seeing them together is good enough. It's going to be long until we see them together.
Why did they have to change the schedule. :(
Thanks for the pic too.
hey u welcome aylove I like om and cherry too I think they'll the new onscreen though we can't hear them clearly but I like them voice

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
What's Tik doing there? I want to see Tik and Cherry together again. I thought they were cute in Kaew Tah Pee. All of their sweet scenes together made me blush when I watched Kaew Tah Pee.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
What's Tik doing there? I want to see Tik and Cherry together again. I thought they were cute in Kaew Tah Pee. All of their sweet scenes together made me blush when I watched Kaew Tah Pee.
They rumor to reunite in a new one 4 2012 'nang nak'