[Ch3] Ruk Pathiharn (Maker Group)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
50% filmed already?! WOOWWW... That means we will surely get to see this soon in 2-3 months. Thank you!! I can't waittt. :)

Update photos from Chalida Twitter.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm happy too. Plus I so miss Kim and Mint. Can't wait to see them again. I also am glad because Mint will have time to except another lakorn. Thanks for the news.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i senses when this air it will probably the Mon-Tue or Wed-Thur it can't be the
weekend slot cos the Ch3 4+1 superstar lakorn lineup are coming after another.

mariakheav

sarNie Egg
50% filmed already?! WOOWWW... That means we will surely get to see this soon in 2-3 months. Thank you!! I can't waittt. :)

Update photos from Chalida Twitter.

Oh Mint and Kim is so pretty

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
behind the scene SSBT of Mart and Kim
Credit nirvanafact's

god first thought Mart/Kim they seem to be odd but keep looking they make such a cute
pair this couple pair reminded me of Au/Gale in KLRGR :cloud9:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
@lesibangbang: Thanks for sharing. However, I never see any photos that you upload T___T It doesn't seem to upload on my laptop.

TEASER, it's dark but worth watching, lol! :) Loving the song featured and the sweet scenes of Alex and Mint.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
wow nang sao song khun Kim and Mint they're so gorgeous can't wait to see ruk patiharn :cloud9:

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
awh kim and mint look beautiful in those pictures! thats so fast! 50% done already but that's great news! esp for mint because then she'll be able to accept another lakorn soon

lesibangbang

sarNie Hatchling
@ blissfulxoxo

last time, I asked if anyone can see my pics, they said they do. So i didnt change the albulms.next time, i will change to photobucket. lol

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, it seems like that somewhat, lol. However, it could just be the particular scenes they've showed on the teaser. I don't have high hopes for him as much since throughout all his lakorns it's been the same, over and over. Though it would be a miracle if this lakorn his acting improved, lol, since afterall the title of this lakorn is LOVE MIRACLE. Lol. *cheesy* I've always thought Mart was quite good looking with those dimples of his, he also has a nice smile, height, and body! Ehe. His acting w/emotions is what's missing only, sadly. Anyway, the teaser is looking sooo good, it makes me even more anxious for this to air soon. I wonder which order these upcoming lakorns will air?! Hmm... Can't wait any longerrr. Ch3's Wic 3 Pragam event for upcoming lakorns is ALWAYS a tease, lol. :p