[Ch3] Ruk Pathiharn (Maker Group)

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
The first episode is so good.Love Kimberly :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: ,and she is so gorgeous in this lakorn. I can't wait to see next week episodes.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
got done with episode 1 its so good omg now torturing again have to wait for Monday
again :nailbiter:

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
idk, i'm not feeling smart.... why does he always have to act this way geez, it makes it look like he can't act period and that also he has a bad attitude lol..... everyone else is fine... i have a strange feeling i might like Kimberley and that's not usual for me cause i'm not a fan of her or mint chalida (ewwww lol)... alex is cute tho so i hope it's worth watching and smart starts changing himself from being a meanie to a cutie lol

yes kimberly. i'm really glad she's nangek, although I know a lot of people don't think her looks are nangek material. people have different tastes, and a lot of today's nangeks don't fit mine. finally nice to have a few. :)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I love Kim, but Smart...hm...I guess I'll give him another try. His acting is always the same and he's still as stiff as ever. Even Kim outshines him. Never thought he was good looking. I notice Kim's eyebrows are really thick, LOL! So far, my favorite is Alex.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
idk, i'm not feeling smart.... why does he always have to act this way geez, it makes it look like he can't act period and that also he has a bad attitude lol..... everyone else is fine... i have a strange feeling i might like Kimberley and that's not usual for me cause i'm not a fan of her or mint chalida (ewwww lol)... alex is cute tho so i hope it's worth watching and smart starts changing himself from being a meanie to a cutie lol
Give Kim a chance. You'll like her. She's such a cute person. It took a few episodes in Thara Himalaya for me to start liking her. Now, I'm a fan. As for Mint Chalida, she's getting better and better.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Oh I can wiat for next week ep...So far I seem to enjoin it...love the character and also the song...love them all...more importantly Kim and Mint seem to be very pretty in here love them in here...

simplysweet

Simplysweet
i like Alex's acting. look like his couple with Mint will be cute. i'll probably like their couple more than the main couple. migosh, Smart's character is so pessimistic which is so annoying!
Ditto! Me too, love Alex and Mint. It feels like their relationship will be more exciting to watch.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
will wait to watch with next week's episodes, but i have to say Mint and Alex are making such a cheesy cute couple, I love them already lol! so they're like childhood sweethearts. awww.

love Lula's song.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Give Kim a chance. You'll like her. She's such a cute person. It took a few episodes in Thara Himalaya for me to start liking her. Now, I'm a fan. As for Mint Chalida, she's getting better and better.
okay... i'mma take your word on this Ceda and that's only because your a woman with good taste in lakorns lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
How can Kim not be nang'ake material? She has the beauty and acting too.

So far, it's okay. They need to lessen on the sisters, but can't wait to see more development between Mart and Kim.

I really like the OST so far especially the guy's song even though I haven't heard the entire song yet.

What really bothers me about Mint are her colored contacts, it's a bit distracting. Does Kim also wear some too? Their iris are so big, animated like that it doesn't come off natural. Reminds me too much of those cutesy little internet girls. LOL

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Finish episode one just now.took me forever to finish the last 30 mins since i didnt watch it yesterday. Oh my gosh i think im going to like this lakorn idk why. So excited to watch this after finishing epi 1.i didnt bother or care about this one at all before but idk why im excited to watch this now. :)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I've always liked Kim from the start, she has strong features. Her acting is getting better too. I love her cute character in here. She's so funny. As for Mint, I've always adored her from the start when I saw her first lakorn in Sood Tae Jai Ja Kwai Kwa. Alex and Mint were siblings in that depressing family drama. I've always wanted them to pair up as a koo kwan since then, and now I got that wish. Ehe.

Well thanks to Lovefia, she will be subbing ONLY Alex & Mint's scenes. :wub:
Here's EPI.1 ENG. SUB!

RECAP EPI.1!
http://lovefia.wordpress.com/2011/10/26/rak-pathiharn-ep-1-recap/#comments

@aiyaja: Lol, I didn't even notice that she was wearing contacts until you mentioned. I went to take another look and she is. I don't like it either. Her makeup should be softer as well since she's a high school student, even Kim has less make-up which is nice. I doubt she's wearing colored contacts though.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
i will recommend u as well have a try u will like Kim and Mint as much as i do :thumbsup:
Sorry Alice... I honestly don't think I can like Mint.... I tried watching her lakorns and was still disappointed... But thanks tho Alice for trying lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
Sorry Alice... I honestly don't think I can like Mint.... I tried watching her lakorns and was still disappointed... But thanks tho Alice for trying lol
I thought Mint had left an impression on you in Dong Poo Dee lol but maybe I am mistaking you for someone else haha.

*mistaken

Never drink on the week day night. My head is about to explode. Talk about peer pressure, it got to me. Dammit!

tinah

sarNie Coma
kim's got the natural beauty..she doesnt need to have on a pound of make up to look pretty. i believe she got the potential to be one of ch3s top actress.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
okay... i'mma take your word on this Ceda and that's only because your a woman with good taste in lakorns lol
LOL! Why thank you. I know everyone have their own preference so the least you can do is try. For instance, there are a lot of Pancake fans (sorry off topic and no offense to Pancake fans) and I have tried countless times to enjoy her lakorns, but just couldn’t.

As for Mint, I “DID NOT” like her at all in Pathapee Lek Ruk. Her character was weak and stiff to the max (maybe I’m exaggerating here haha). And the fact that Mark’s character was worst or no better than hers didn’t help so I stopped watching after episode 2 (I think). BUT then…for Yaya’s sake, I watch Tawan Derd. Still not convince about Mark, but there was a scene that Mint had me crying…when she refused to call Sada “dad,” and when he got shot, she wouldn’t help him and got slapped by the uncle. So the girl’s got it in her. She just needs to work on it.

So if you don’t like Mint…well, you just don’t like her.

I just can’t bring myself to like Smart either.

Oh and great eyes, AIYAJA! I didn't even notice. I like the guy song too. Can't wait for the full version.