[Ch3] Ruk Pathiharn (Maker Group)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
i would enjoy a good R-scene if the R was done properly... lol with a guy to the side of the girl instead of on top?? LOL it made no sense to me when i grew up and knew the basics of gettin' preggers hehe

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
OMG!!!!! So Kim is going to have her first R scene with Mart!!!!!

That is a big "Wow" for me.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
OMG!!!!! So Kim is going to have her first R scene with Mart!!!!!

That is a big "Wow" for me.
Wait, I thought her first was with Aum? :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: Oh no, it wasn't, was it? It's more of a willing scene.

Way to go Kim, here ya go, your R scene with Smart Krissada! :graduate: Will it successful or just an attempt?

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Ok, I have a question for each and everyone of you.

Who vote for an R scene please say I

And who vote for an attempt raise your hands.

Me, I vote for an attempt. I prefer to be a willing scene instead of R scene.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Ok, I have a question for each and everyone of you.

Who vote for an R scene please say I

And who vote for an attempt raise your hands.

Me, I vote for an attempt. I prefer to be a willing scene instead of R scene.
At first I thought it'd be R scene, but considering that Mart is not that "mean with violence tendency" pra'ek; he is mean, and rude but not to that "raping" extent. So I guess it'll be just an attempt. So count me in attempt scene.

This lakorn too soft, if I may say, to have a R scene in it.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Attempt for me. It's not even that it's too soon for an r scene, but really because there's no justification for one. She's not his girlfriend and where the lakorn is right now...it just doesn't make any sense. That is why when i saw those pics, I was like huh??? No...I lied. My initial reaction was WOW! He' on top! But still...doesn't mean I support an r scene.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I have a feeling it will be an attempt. I wonder what made mart so mad that he had to rape her. Its kind of unnessary

This should be how yadechs r scene look like lol I'm so perverted

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks guys for answering my question and sharing your opinions.

I hope it's an attempt scene too. We have to wait till next week to know the outcome.

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving to each and everyone of you.

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
an attempts that someone walks in on with awkward music in the backkground... or attempts as in kim hurts him and gets from from his clutches.... or attempt where he was just testing her out on how she reacts to him?? :D