[Ch3] Ruk Prakasit (Maker Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Just finished watching the first two episodes and I like it so far. Por and Aff have good chemistry and I'm glad Aff's character is not weak. Somehow, I like the song in the old version better.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I finished first two episodes and I like Aff character who is not weak at all ! That is good since she gonna face all the workers and khun Lek bullying her. She is really pretty there too !
My only grip with it is I can't stand Pat's character, is she crazy ? And this servant girl what is her problem ? She just hates Nit at first sight... I like the music too.

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Loving it so far...no pat not gonna go crazy... That farm guy will set her straight lol!! But yeah I like aff character... In the old version Ning character was more reserved and kinda boring but this new version, aff character is spunky and stands up for herself...

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Loving it so far...no pat not gonna go crazy... That farm guy will set her straight lol!! But yeah I like aff character... In the old version Ning character was more reserved and kinda boring but this new version, aff character is spunky and stands up for herself...
I like the farm boy played by Kong. There is a warm vibe about him and his interractions with Aff. And I like how by the first episode one can say that this is a rom-com show but in the second episode I feel this is not.

somp9

sarNie Adult
Hope to see more sweet scenes between Aff and Poh. Don't like Pat character, she is crazy sister. Hope she change. I never watch the old version of Num and Ning though.