[Ch3] Ruk Tong Oom (Maker J Group)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I didn't know this one is already airing. I thought it will take a while for it to air, because if I'm right it just started filming not too long ago. So far, episode one is good. I like it how pra'ek and nang'ek already know each other. And it didnt take forever for the baby to come in to the story. The pace for the first episode was good. The introduction to all the characters were clear. You know who is the bad and good ones already. The baby is cute! I hope the progress doesn't go downhill. I don't know if I ever mentiones this but I like Matt with her short hair. It looks good on her. And Great is handsome with that smile of his! I can't wait for episode 2!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
:woot2: That clip is SOO CUTE! Great can serenade me anytime! I like that song....dammit I forgot what series that from?  Gong (princess Hours) rite?

MinsulYaya

sarNie Egg
Toey look so small next to Matt.. I mean I know Matt is tall but didn't know the height difference between them was that much..

spanky

sarNie OldFart
as n'k enter p'k condo I was thinking "damn, they must be really goo BF to her to have total access to his room. WHat if he was w/a girl." a few scene later, I see p'k bringing a girl home ...hehehe

Lan - Who is that girl "Eee DUM (dark/black - Great) * Acting like his wife* she C*ck Blocked him 

:heart: their buddy relationship

-.- no car seat?

I think Great already  :heart: matt....what a shady friend ...can't wait til nxt ep....

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm about to watch episode 1! Am excited. IDK why I'm feeling excited...haha. This wasn't even on my 'ANTICIPATING' list. 

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Ep 1 was (no words)! One flaw: baby's voice? Shouldve just kept it real. Other than that DAANNNGG! Hotness level is off the chart. Great's sexiness in a pilot captain uniform. Wan's easygoing outfit and Go's bad boy image. I want to befriend Great and make him my baby's daddy. Sounds wrong but the romantic story is for another day to tell. I wish someone would sub this lakorn or even recap it. :( pretty please.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I was too focus on great/matt ....so baby sound effects didn't bug me...I also want to make great my baby daddy too!#!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Matt's friends each had an individual intro. Does that mean they're quite important to the story?? Hmm...I usually don't like there to be lots of couples.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
they balance it really well w/the other couples....it appears from ep 1...well see

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I don't like it when they focus too much on other couples. Unless of course it's relevant to the story. For this lakorn I want just one couple.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i don't like too much on other couple too...but i didn't feel like that from that 1 ep lol....hopefully its not like that later...i actually don't mind/like the other couples....we'll have to see if i still feel so this coming weekend

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Love the friendship in here between Matt/Grate. A rare lakorn where N'ek/pra'ek are bestfriend and trying to raise a baby. Maybe it's just me but Toey is not that pretty in here. But I like her height though when pairing with someone cause she's always going to be plenty of shorter.

The only thing that I find disturbing is at certain scenes Great's lips is reder than Matt or shall I say purple than Matt. They need to lay off the lipsticks on him a bit because when a man's lips outshine the woman then I have a problem with it lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
lol i didn't notice....but I agree that toey doesn't really look pretty...I like her friend Pat...

I love their interactions...great was gonna go kick that guy @SS for hurting his BFF....they are so comfortable w/each other..sleeping in the same bed...her smacking his butt hahaha

byebye

sarNie OldFart
That is why this lakorn is rare in the form of a relationship between the leads. It's even more rare that a n'ek goes around slapping a pra'ek's butt and look so ease about it lol