[Ch3] Ruk Tong Oom (Maker J Group)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
jarofnothing said:

I couldn't agree more with your comment about the KA substitute!!! They're such a perfect match :)
Like KA, they aren't physically compatible, but their chemistry is just beyond incredible. Hehe.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
hahaha ppl think they are a gay couple 

no car-seat -.-

no shame...he use the baby to get girls  :bhehe:

ooo...he sooo in love lun..awww....poor p'k

whats her face is such a  :annoyed:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I know Spanky....when Great rode with the baby he sat holding the baby with him in the front seat and Matt did the same.

Hahhaha...the gay part. It made it even funnier when Great was trying to button Wan's sleeve. The way he does it though, no wonder gay vibe was sent out lol

The fake kissing part between Matt/Great was just too cute. Unfortunately, it seemed Great felt more of it than Matt hahahha. It was in broad daylight. Matt has no shame lol.

What a BFF where Great would just walk out with his boxer and white no less in front of Matt:)

Now my complain lol : They have got to lay off on Great's makeup. It is like 2 shade lighter than his neck. I mean, I don't want to notice such a thing but it got to be very distracting to me. His lips also is still darker than Matt.

Now I have no idea what happen to Toey but as the episodes goes on she has no chemistry with Wan. They dress her very fugly. She is a petite girl but they insist on wearing her with these big tops or sweater and the skirt and whatever bottom they gave her makes her look shorter and chubbier. Her face seemed big too. Wan is the main reason I kept up with the couple. Go and the other girl also no chemistry.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Talking about short hair, I think Matt looks fine with it even though I prefer her with long hair more. I think Bow Benjawan does not shit short hair. Her bowl cut or whatever it is looks terrible on her. I don't think she can rock it like she thinks but if it makes her feel good about herself, I guess so. lol I'm so off topic. lol
I haven't seen episode 2 yet. I'll do that later in the day. I really adore Matt and Great's friendship on and offscreen too. I love them in here. They are so cute! :D
I hate how they always give Toey those "hate at first sight-love later" kind of character and love story. I've seen her in those kind of roles so much that it's getting boring. :( She's a cute girl. I wish they give her more chances to play more different roles in the near future.
I haven't really notice the relationship between the other couples since I've been too busy caring about Matt and Great. lol I haven't taken the time to notice every small detail too. Hopefully I don't because that'll be a huge distraction if I was to find anything...distracting. lol I hope they keep the baby's real crying and all too instead of putting some baby talking/crying effect over the baby. It's pretty ridiculous. lol
I've lost faith in Thai lakorns + baby + car seats. lol I guess a baby car seat is too expensive for them to purchase for the lakorn. I mean, couldn't they just use the baby's real car seat instead? I'm sure he has one. Sigh.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I know the baby wasn't really driving like that since it's a lakorn...but -.-

I didn't notice great makeup haha

It seems matt n great know each other since they are a baby. ..Matt always committing about his :fan club:.... great fully realize now his love for his bff..

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
The other two couples have no chemistry whatsoever. I love petite girls with tall guys because I myself am petite. However, Toey and Wan look very awkward together. He looks like a grown man, which he is, while Toey looks like a school girl. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think it's the way they dressed Toey that I have a problem with. They make her look so busy and she's short so it's not helping her out. If they were to give her clothes that fits her properly I think she'll be OK but the fact it's so loose on her it's very unflattering. Go and the other girl is like a dead horse...I see no spark, no excitement they are so blah.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm a bit bored with this lakorn. I think there are too many side characters like the other two couples, grandma drama, plus the evil backstabbing friend and her married co-worker guy. I like Wan and Toey but the other couple is unnecessary. I wish we had more Great + Matt scenes. I sense just a friendship type of relationship with them right now, but Sipadan is definitely falling for Lan. I love how Matt can flawlessly set the mood for her lakorns with her Great acting. Get it? Lol. She really can make us feel the friendship blossoming between them. Once she starts falling, you'll see it in her eyes just like how she was with Rome in RNJJH.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
That's exactly what I feared. Too many side characters/side plots.

I need to watch RoMattic's lakorn. Hee.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Finally finished the first episode. The plot of this lakorn does not call for so many side characters especially if it is going to be shared by 4 other people and there are also the side the nang rais, pra rais and other side characters. It cannot be covered in a 12-15 episode lakorn. This is more fitting for a sitcom or a lakorn that calls for 20 plus episode.

Anyway I think they are over exaggerating. Can you really smell baby poop from your next door neighbor? How is that she just takes the baby without authorizing the police? Bwtn, the baby is uper adorable!!! Just annoy with the fake baby noises. 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
they farted and put it in each other face :lmao:  :shock2:

surprisingly having the other couple didn't annoyed me as much as I thought....but I'm not really feeling toey...the guy is sweet though...I also wished they focused more on Great/Matt, because I just want more...though i think it's ok so far w/the other couples

byebye

sarNie OldFart
farted and put it in each other 's face....ewwwwww lol

I like the way Wan is in here. Even the way he is dress is fine cause it looked so laid back. Toey is not an unattractive girl.but for them.to.make her so unappealing is just wrong lol. Her face also seemed hugh. I skipped the other couple all together. But the baby though...he is just way to cute. I can stare at him all day long the only thing is the baby's sound effect. That's just horrible lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I really like Matt and Great as a couple. They're are so cute and comfortable with each other. Matt is a great actress... I love watching her!