[Ch3] Saab Pra Peng (Pau Jing Jong)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I think its because Nadech face still like a little boy...
If he has matured look,maybe it will cover their gap..
Rome-Anne also have a big gap but it still look good because Rome look matured than his age.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Hopefully this will be a great lakorn and out weighs everything else! :p looking foreward to this and hope we hear some more soon!

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Ann is very young and cute in the inside and out. Barry is tall, pretty muscular and he's mature looking. I'm sure they will be a good match. But yes we have to wait and see.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Like i said before...
Whatever it is,who ever the pra ek..
I definitely will watch it because of Anne...
As for me,at least Nadech is better than Aun or Por T in term of look.. :rolleyes1:

I trust ANne..She make her pra ek look good..
I mean,she look good with everyone..
Thats my Anne.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Its those past and present type of lakorn so I'm sure the age difference has to suit the storyline

scorpio3

sarNie Hatchling
maybe he's a vampire that's why he's forever young in appearance in the lakorn! lol kidding but been seening a couple of vampire lakorns popping up.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
If the lakorn praek role is suppose to be really young or immortal vampire then it's reasonably to have praek as Nadech but if NOT then OMG! Please don't have Anne and Nadech as pranang b/c the age gap is just way tooooo off! If it was like 5-7 year apart I don't mind but Nadech and Anne are so much gap than that! Maybe Anne plays his older sister/aunt/mom. Who knows.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alice, I didn't say por n and anne was having a lakorn together. Some of just assuming that anne could be in pors new lakorn with tv scene but its only an assumption that's all
Oh my mistake cos i can't figure my memory on top of my head i thought it was u Tinah sorry. I hope its not Anne for
the Tv Scene one cos lately I'm tired of seeing too many of them.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
If the lakorn praek role is suppose to be really young or immortal vampire then it's reasonably to have praek as Nadech but if NOT then OMG! Please don't have Anne and Nadech as pranang b/c the age gap is just way tooooo off! If it was like 5-7 year apart I don't mind but Nadech and Anne are so much gap than that! Maybe Anne plays his older sister/aunt/mom. Who knows.
with age gap now in society they don't really care much but i believe Anne her images actually younger than her co-star
see like Rome he can pass as 30 while Anne looks in her 20's.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
with age gap now in society they don't really care much but i believe Anne her images actually younger than her co-star
see like Rome he can pass as 30 while Anne looks in her 20's.
yeah,anne always look younger than her pra ek in lakorn..Moreover,its good if her role na rak mak like Alin in SSH....

scorpio3

sarNie Hatchling
i never actually have a problem with pra/nang's age difference as long as it's not blatant. like if it's ann and alex who still looks like he's in his teen years, then yeah that would be a problem lol.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i never actually have a problem with pra/nang's age difference as long as it's not blatant. like if it's ann and alex who still looks like he's in his teen years, then yeah that would be a problem lol.
lol yeah...as long as Anne's name in it,i'll watch it..
I wonder,did this thing happen in other drama like KDrama,Philiphine,Taiwan drama,TVB drama..
People will complaint about age if the lead actors have different age??? :scratchhead2:
I just want to know because i not join other forum.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
yes age is very obvious time and time again but can we just move past this? We all know, so let s just be real and keep it moving! :lmao2:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
yes age is very obvious time and time again but can we just move past this? We all know, so let s just be real and keep it moving! :lmao2:
:thumbsup: yeah,just enjoy the lakorn...

If the pra nang is good looking and don't really have big gap age( EXAMPLE :Ken-Ann / Aum-Aff / Rome-Rita / Nadech-Yaya ) but the lakorn is suck,it more WORST!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I don't care about age gap, wether its a mature n'ek with a younger p'ek or mature p'ek with younger n'ek i only care about
the storyline and the setting and the producer creation.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Barry & Ann? Kind of weird. lol
This is quite interesting. Don't think i'm gonna watch this. I don't really like this kind of genre...although i do like Barry & Ann.
I'm just waiting for KAteam to reunite. lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
From what I heard, khun da bought the copyright of this novel since the beginning of last year. According to the plot, its about a young man falling for an older women. The thing is, those 2 roles aren't the main lead so that would mean anne n barry would be playing the supporting role if they are taking that character

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
From what I heard, khun da bought the copyright of this novel since the beginning of last year. According to the plot, its about a young man falling for an older women. The thing is, those 2 roles aren't the main lead so that would mean anne n barry would be playing the supporting role if they are taking that character
I always dream Anne to play this kind of role..The love between young man and older woman..And i used to wish that this role will be Anne with Om...
They look good in SPGT.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
If Anne and Barry is playing the supporting role than I really want to know who will be playing the lead. This lakorn is very interesting, I'm glad Barry and Ann gets the opportunity to work together, both are great people. Is this a modern type of lakorn or is it something else? I always get excited about what types of clothIng they will wear.