[Ch3] Saab Pra Peng (Pau Jing Jong)

lisa

sarNie Juvenile
no way barry and anne will be playing supporting roles. they're too popular to play second to someone else.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yea ch3 wouldnt put them as supporting so i think they would have to change the script around so they can be the main lead

scorpio3

sarNie Hatchling
Ann's their A-list actress while Nadech is the their hottest upcoming actor right now, to give them a supporting role would be laughable.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
If Anne and Barry is playing the supporting role than I really want to know who will be playing the lead. This lakorn is very interesting, I'm glad Barry and Ann gets the opportunity to work together, both are great people. Is this a modern type of lakorn or is it something else? I always get excited about what types of clothIng they will wear.
this is Lakorn Thai K'Da is the producer i have a feeling that there will be big shocking surprise or a all star team up.

tinah

sarNie Coma
If Anne and Barry is playing the supporting role than I really want to know who will be playing the lead. This lakorn is very interesting, I'm glad Barry and Ann gets the opportunity to work together, both are great people. Is this a modern type of lakorn or is it something else? I always get excited about what types of clothIng they will wear.
its those past/present type of lakorn. looks to be in the anicent time as well

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
its those past/present type of lakorn. looks to be in the anicent time as well
Yes we get to see Barry and Ann in those type of clothes. Thanks. But I wonder how the story will go also since it's also about a young man who falls for an older women.

somp9

sarNie Adult
I think Anne is too old and short for Berry. I like Anne but he is too young for her.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think Barry height is a problem, because in Manee Yard Fah Willy and Ann looked really good together...and I'm sure Willy is much taller and bigger than Barry.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I don't know why when its the time when Anne she gets the chance to co-star with younger bloke and ppl always complaint
against age gap or those odd figure, problem figures always comes first a big deal but my opinion Anne/Barry they're fine.
Anne is still young and pretty 4 her age at Spicyforum i had enough of all those offensive complaint with other members from the forum, those admin members banned me for no reason just cos i defended my beloved idol 'Anne'. :girlmad:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yes there is a age gap but I don't think they will be paired up. Even so, I don't think I would mine. Ann doesn't look that old, she still has that youthful look. And Barry looks matured enough to be paired up with Ann.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
*SIGH*..
i used to said,Anne age become debate everytime there's a news about her lakorn...I'm so tired to this issue..before this,when people complaint about her age,i'm mad..but now,i getting use to it...
That the only thing people complaint about her..
They can't complaint about her talent..

Anne always look young than her age...If i'm not google about her,i thought she at early 20..

Even with her #1 pra ek,people said she's like his mother..
make me laughed in mad!!

And i remember someone comment about her age when there's a rumor Ananda in MGD...
Hey,even with that Ananda,people still complaint.
Ananda look older than Anne..

If people really care about age,i think Nadech don't have an opportunity to pair with A lister..
He will always pair with the girls in 4 HJKKK!
Because those girls younger than him.
Or only Yaya younger than him??
Not sure.
The other looks older than him..
Sorry,forgot their name.

And thats why i wonder,is this also happen to others like KDrama,Taiwan Drama etc??!

One more thing,if Ploy,Chompoo,Aump,Aff got to act with Nadech,will people complaint about age?? :scratchchin: :scratchhead2:

tinah

sarNie Coma
Dila, there probaly won't be any complaints if it was those stars listed because they supposely look young for their age.

Yes its obvious that anne is clearly older than barry but as I mentioned earlier, the plot deals with a young man falling for an older women. Some fans did say that barry isn't suitable for the role and I do agree because he may be alittle too young. But who knows if anne and barry is really pairing up since we don't know for sure what role they are playing and if they are really in here.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay,i think like this..

"Anne is too old for Nadech"-i don't agree with this..
"Nadech is too young for Anne"-this one i agreed..

Like i said before,Nadech look like little boy..like a school boy..you know...
I still think Om and Anne will suit more if they want to make a plot young man fall in love with old woman..

But yeah,who knows..
Its also depend on their wardrobe,make up or so on...
Maybe they'll transform Nadech to be more manly ad mature
(hey don't get me wrong,i'm not saying Nadech is girly..i don't know how to say it,hope Nadech's fans understand what i mean and don't mad at me) :)

For me,the only lakorn Anne look old than her pra ek is Likit kammathep..
Her make up is too much..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Okay,i think like this..

"Anne is too old for Nadech"-i don't agree with this..
"Nadech is too young for Anne"-this one i agreed..

Like i said before,Nadech look like little boy..like a school boy..you know...
I still think Om and Anne will suit more if they want to make a plot young man fall in love with old woman..

But yeah,who knows..
Its also depend on their wardrobe,make up or so on...
Maybe they'll transform Nadech to be more manly ad mature
(hey don't get me wrong,i'm not saying Nadech is girly..i don't know how to say it,hope Nadech's fans understand what i mean and don't mad at me) :)

For me,the only lakorn Anne look old than her pra ek is Likit kammathep..
Her make up is too much..
I will agree with your line there Dila, u said Barry looks abit girly the word to describe is not manly looking. I'm waiting
for anymore news update if Barry/Anne will even pair in this or not, this age issue always come to debate or complaint
when they confirm Anne co-star at the start those complaining ppl just shout out before the real thing comes that is what
happen with us and those horrible admin @spicyforum and shouldn't happen in Asianfuse cos in here were all fair with everyone.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I will agree with your line there Dila, u said Barry looks abit girly the word to describe is not manly looking. I'm waiting
for anymore news update if Barry/Anne will even pair in this or not, this age issue always come to debate or complaint
when they confirm Anne co-star at the start those complaining ppl just shout out before the real thing comes that is what
happen with us and those horrible admin @spicyforum and shouldn't happen in Asianfuse cos in here were all fair with everyone.
I don't know how to say it sis..

I didn't mean 'girly' like some of kpop boy band..
I mean..ermm..okay its like this..
There's a different between 'BOY' and 'MAN' right??
So,i mean Nadech is more boy than man..

Thats why i said,maybe they can change him to be more manly..
Maybe he need to wear suit,tuxedo instead of shirt..
Something like that...

Sis,i don't think AF will be like that ban forum..
I still can accept if someone here complaint about anne's age because they said in polite word..
instead of say anne is desperate to work with younger pra ek..
Thats too much!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I don't know how to say it sis..

I didn't mean 'girly' like some of kpop boy band..
I mean..ermm..okay its like this..
There's a different between 'BOY' and 'MAN' right??
So,i mean Nadech is more boy than man..

Thats why i said,maybe they can change him to be more manly..
Maybe he need to wear suit,tuxedo instead of shirt..
Something like that...

Sis,i don't think AF will be like that ban forum..
I still can accept if someone here complaint about anne's age because they said in polite word..
instead of say anne is desperate to work with younger pra ek..
Thats too much!
That should do not manly or another one still look a childish Boy like Teen Boys.

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol Asianfuse has a fair share of stubborn members. We tend to argue but moderator and administrator won't ban unless it becomes too violent with words. They usually butt in to stop it. Let's not bash Spicyforum. They have their own set of rules and opinions. Some of AF members are Spicyforum members too.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I really want Barry and Ann in this lakorn, and I think I would be disappointed if they weren't. The storyline is very interesting because it's a little different. Both Ann and Barry are really good actor/actress so I don't want them to loose the chance to work together. Who knows in the future they might not get the opportunity to do so anymore. I hope we will know soon, whether or not they're comfirm. Since this lakorn deals with the present and the past... Younger man falling for an older women, it's going to be interesting. One more thing i also hope for a good ending. Who knows maybe in the pass life p'ek will fall for n'ek and they can't be together because of the age differences and the next life they will get eachother. I'm so excited I'm
Predicting. Lol. Hope we get some news soon.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
first reaction was like :WHAT?
but once i think about it, Ann and Nadech are good actors. the only way this lakorn wouldn't work is if they somehow don't have chemistry or if the story itself doesn't do well- not because of age gap. i'm not saying every single lakorn of these two are perfect but can't deny they both do one heck of a job when acting: Ann is brilliant and Nadech is really good for a newbie with tons of potential. it'd be an honor to see them act together and plus Nadech can learn from someone more experienced so it's a win win situation.