[Ch3] Saab Pra Peng (Pau Jing Jong)

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
What really aun die and reborn to be Rome in the present life.it aun he is the guy that have a lakorn with Rita right now right? So Benz play two character in here. I heard that noon she drop this lakorn and other twos lakorn it's that right. I like Benz little bit but I think she kinda old for Rome anyway if they are confirm then it ok. Wait and see the open ceremony for this.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
What really aun die and reborn to be Rome in the present life.it aun he is the guy that have a lakorn with Rita right now right? So Benz play two character in here. I heard that noon she drop this lakorn and other twos lakorn it's that right. I like Benz little bit but I think she kinda old for Rome anyway if they are confirm then it ok. Wait and see the open ceremony for this.
Benz and Rome goes well with the storyline cos its about a younger p'ek and older n'ek love story yes Aun Wittaya is currently filming with Rita

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
benz doesn't look older than rome to me, they look about the same age. Nice to see her as n'k again. Miss her, grew up watching her.

chromeonly

sarNie Hatchling
two p'ek here ROME AUN

so benz is really confirmed here, pairing up with rome ?
how about Aun ? who is his partner?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
two p'ek here ROME AUN

so benz is really confirmed here, pairing up with rome ?
how about Aun ? who is his partner?
its about past and future Aun his probably Benz lover in the past she's a warrior name 'Vicky' Aun he maybe reborn in Rome's body soul all I know that this lakorn will involve investigation, murder, love curse

fun

Expired Sarnie
after this I'm going to slap rome silly. so this lakorn will decide his fate. lately pjj sucks. like big time.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
after this I'm going to slap rome silly. so this lakorn will decide his fate. lately pjj sucks. like big time.
hella yeah fun4fun Pjj really crap now even GoodFeeling they'll starting to gain improvement feel sorry Rome,Benz,Aun the 3 talented have to play for pjj they deserve a better company

tinah

sarNie Coma
I like the storyline to this novel but I think pjj will messed it up. Sure they had good lakorns in the past but when was their last good one? Cause their recent has sucked big time..this should have been given to broadcast. They are good with these type of storyline

babyme

sarNie Hatchling
i heared from thailand fans that rome wasnt pair up with benz
she said rome's partner still in process of selection

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i heared from thailand fans that rome wasnt pair up with benz
she said rome's partner still in process of selection
so that means Aun/Benz will be as pair lovers in the past life I hope Rome's pairing partner is someone I'm always wishing to see

chromeonly

sarNie Hatchling
this one will fitting on 1-7-2012

there is a hearsay the girl who names Ice Amena will pairing up with Rome
she has a movie with Mario
she is newbie

but i m confuse more now ! the storyline is about elder n'ek and younger p'ek ,right ?
Ice Amena younger than Rome that much!!
maybe Aun-Benz are more important here ?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this one will fitting on 1-7-2012

the girl who names Ice Amena will pairing up with Rome
she has a movie with Mario
she is newbie

but i m confuse more now ! the storyline is about elder n'ek and younger p'ek ,right ?
Ice Amena younger than Rome that much!!
maybe Aun-Benz are more important here ?
Ice Amena is the new girl in Neua Mek 2 with Mark/Mint C she's quite young she and Rome is odd pair yeah I'm mix up the story suppose to the n'ek is older than Rome