[Ch3] Sai Lub Rai Ruk Puan (Mind@Work)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:

I saw a bit of EP1, but lost interest because the setting wasn't in Thailand. Haha. Honestly though, if you want to watch it for some fresh cute handsome Peter, go right ahead. HEHE. I might just do that since I'm missing the guy. That irresponsible guy who probably has a good reason, but just doesn't speak out loud guy. HAHA.
I want to watch it, but can't find the Khmer dubbed :(

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Koy123 said:
I want to watch it, but can't find the Khmer dubbed :(

Oh that's gotta suck. Haha. No English subs either. Sorry...even I'm sad because I won't understand it either. That's the only Peter lakorn that doesn't have subs. All his other three do. 

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Damn you Peter!!!! Why you gotta be so irresponsible!! I was hoping to see more of him, especially with Matt, Jui, and Cherry.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Koy123 said:
Damn you Peter!!!! Why you gotta be so irresponsible!! I was hoping to see more of him, especially with Matt, Jui, and Cherry.
yeah now i am starting to lost interest in him 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ellug said:
Is Poh Nattawut availble now?  "daradaily" mentioned his name as replacement.
I don't think his available he already have 2 lakorns 
Tarng Pang Kamathep and NangTard2015 tv scene got him to replace playing Rome's role 

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:

Oh that's gotta suck. Haha. No English subs either. Sorry...even I'm sad because I won't understand it either. That's the only Peter lakorn that doesn't have subs. All his other three do. 
Oh how many lakorns does Peter have?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Koy123 said:
Oh how many lakorns does Peter have?
Four. Sai Lom Gub Sang Dao with Marsha, Noom Ban Rai Gub Wan Jai Hai-So with Chompoo, Nang Rai Sai Lab with Margie, and then Ab Ruk Online.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Four. Sai Lom Gub Sang Dao with Marsha, Noom Ban Rai Gub Wan Jai Hai-So with Chompoo, Nang Rai Sai Lab with Margie, and then Ab Ruk Online.
Oh I've seen bits and pieces of all of Peter's lakorn, but never finished them. Lol. Thanks, phatman

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Koy123 said:
Oh I've seen bits and pieces of all of Peter's lakorn, but never finished them. Lol. Thanks, phatman
You're welcome.
I've seen two of them only. I'm a third of a way with the one with Chomp.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
queenyeon said:
Oh snap! They looked so hot together!
Peter&Ploy? but sad Peter his no longer playing in this lakorn, its his mistake for not being responsible 

ellug

sarNie Egg
Alice said:
Peter&Ploy? but sad Peter his no longer playing in this lakorn, its his mistake for not being responsible 

Pra'ek will be Peter still.  No change. I just heard.  Can anyone check from "komchadluek"?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
ellug said:

Pra'ek will be Peter still.  No change. I just heard.  Can anyone check from "komchadluek"?
No confirmations. Peter gave an interview saying that he was at fault for missing filming and rehearsals. He stills wants to be in this lakorn because the role interests him. He has yet to speak to the producer. He hopes the producer gives him another chance, but if they want to make changes, he'll understand their decisions. 

ellug

sarNie Egg
Mahalo said:
No confirmations. Peter gave an interview saying that he was at fault for missing filming and rehearsals. He stills wants to be in this lakorn because the role interests him. He has yet to speak to the producer. He hopes the producer gives him another chance, but if they want to make changes, he'll understand their decisions. 

Yeah, this is what I learned before the come-back news.  Now it's said that he's coming back to the role.  Cross my fingers...