[Ch3] Sai Lub Rai Ruk Puan (Mind@Work)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh I wonder what's going on. I wonder what Peter's been up to lately. He should halt his singing activities to focus on his acting. That's what majority of singers do. They do one thing at a time to reduce stress. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Oh I wonder what's going on. I wonder what Peter's been up to lately. He should halt his singing activities to focus on his acting. That's what majority of singers do. They do one thing at a time to reduce stress. 
Ploy too she has fully packed with event schedule, well then we just cross fingers for end of March beginning of April shall be fine 

elegantnas21

sarNie Hatchling
I am looking forward to this drama especially my girl crush Prang❤

Although I ship PRAHET... I can't wait to see the chemistry between Prang and Golf...

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
I loved Peter since his lakorn with Margie.. now I'm debating on watching his lakorn with Chompoo. I know I'm going to watch him with Ploy for sure!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
bella said:
I loved Peter since his lakorn with Margie.. now I'm debating on watching his lakorn with Chompoo. I know I'm going to watch him with Ploy for sure!!!
You should go watch his cuts with Anne in Ab Ruk Online. Amazing chemistry!!

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
@phatman I replay the "drunk" scene before bed. Lol puts me to sleep happy. Love the way he said he wasn't drunk. Then the kiss he places before leaving Saya so abruptly. I have totally fallen in love with peter. Hurts me to say this but Peter is keeping my mind off of Phet & Prang and Mario & Mint.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
bella said:
@phatman I replay the "drunk" scene before bed. Lol puts me to sleep happy. Love the way he said he wasn't drunk. Then the kiss he places before leaving Saya so abruptly. I have totally fallen in love with peter. Hurts me to say this but Peter is keeping my mind off of Phet & Prang and Mario & Mint.
Omg. Me too. I've replayed that scene plenty of times.

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
I started to watch chompoo n peter on yt.. so far I like them together.. I've only made it to ep 3.. can't wait to see him with ploy.. his wife ploy is also very pretty, if she can act I would love to see a short lakorn.

elegantnas21

sarNie Hatchling
When is this drama going to air? I know that Ploy and Peter are filming their scenes but I cant wait to watch it for my girl crush Prang!!!

elegantnas21

sarNie Hatchling
Same here @bella I am a massive PRAHET shipper but as an actress she needs to work with other actors...sigh...but on the brighter side I cant wait for Prang and Phet to reunite in the Cupids Series

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
elegantnas21 said:
When is this drama going to air? I know that Ploy and Peter are filming their scenes but I cant wait to watch it for my girl crush Prang!!!
I don't even know if they've started filming yet. Haha. Have they?

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I've been seeing a few updates on Golf and Prang and I'm slowly getting used to them.
Of course, I feel guilty since I'm all for PRAHET but I'm going to support Golf and Prang, too!
They're actually not that bad! I just wish Golf had shorter and black hair like in his "I Can't Breathe" MV and lakorn with Paowalee.
Can't wait to see more updates of our lovely Prang!

And most definitely, Peter & Ploy are gonna rock!