[Ch3] Sai Lub Rai Ruk Puan (Mind@Work)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
last year event 
credit newsplus

admin or person created this thread please change the title to 'SAI LAB RUK PUAN' rub off peter corp add porthidsadee 
golf pichaya prang kannarun 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
สายลับรักป่วนมีสิทธิเป็นโฬมมั้ยคิดว่า?
http://pantip.com/topic/33692108
pra'ek is now change to Rome but not confirm yet 

another bts pic scene without pra'ek 
credit bee_nicha IG

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fans on IG now circulating been told the pra'ek is Andrew Gregson  Rome is also another possibility 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
No! I don't want Andrew in here! He needs to pair up with Anne or Matt!
atm pra'ek is unconfirm but we will know cos bts scene shooting filming pictures is release uploaded on IG 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i think Ch3 wanted a new co-star for Ploy, i hope after with Ploy Andrew with Matt next 

elegantnas21

sarNie Hatchling
After seeing the BTs pictures, I cant to watch this lakorn!!!

Really looking forward to Golf and Prang's chemistry especially!!

I wonder if this drama might air at the ned of this year or next year?

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Coolies! Interested again lol It'll give me a chance to watch Andrew in a modern drama :) only watched abt 10mins of him in this weird lakorn with rita and talad lakorn with aom, didnt really like and wasnt satisfying enough kek

Ploy is pretty, but she has such unnatural smile :(

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh wow I had no idea Andrew was in here or was even a possibility. I knew Peter got fired because of his poor behavior, but honestly thought Por was confirmed as his replacement. Lol oh well I like Andrew more anyway so hopefully this lakorn will turn out alright. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
xcinsationalx said:
Oh wow I had no idea Andrew was in here or was even a possibility. I knew Peter got fired because of his poor behavior, but honestly thought Por was confirmed as his replacement. Lol oh well I like Andrew more anyway so hopefully this lakorn will turn out alright. 
Andrew name is consider for the pra'ek voting polls, and lots of fans voted for him