[Ch3] Sai Lub Rai Ruk Puan (Mind@Work)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
bubbles8 said:
From pics alone, im not feeling Andew as a cool drool-worthy police officer as i got from Peter, hopefully it gets better in motion, maybe it's the hair hehe
I agree. Andrew is definitely looking good, but yes he doesn't ooze sex. He doesn't give me the bad*ss cop vibe. Oh well. Darn you Peter, why?!

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Sad Peter is not in here because he does match the role more like you guys said, but Andrew is fine. He doesn't seem like he's into the character yet, but Prang!!!! Girl crush too beautiful, never knew who Golf was until this. Waiting for more updates though.

elegantnas21

sarNie Hatchling
Golf and Prang look gorgeous together My girl crush Prang looks beautiful as always!!!

Cant wait for this drama to go on air!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
I agree. Andrew is definitely looking good, but yes he doesn't ooze sex. He doesn't give me the bad*ss cop vibe. Oh well. Darn you Peter, why?!
indeed yes Mr Peter ruined everything trouble maker 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
elegantnas21 said:
Golf and Prang look gorgeous together My girl crush Prang looks beautiful as always!!!

Cant wait for this drama to go on air!!!
it won't air anytime sooner probably end of 2015 or if not beginning of 2016 

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I don't like action lakorns but it's so nice to see Andrew back after being so depraved of him for years. I'm probably going to tune in for him. 

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
The problem with Ploy is when she pose for pics, she tries to give out the sharp and superstar look (irregardless what role she's playing), which makes her turn out evil and rai. And her smile is getting more and more unnatural, tummai?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I think it's because she doesn't smile with her teeth. She seems to make an extra effort to not show her teeth and that just makes her looks hella evil. She actually has a beautiful smile if she shows her teeth. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
bubbles8 said:
The problem with Ploy is when she pose for pics, she tries to give out the sharp and superstar look (irregardless what role she's playing), which makes her turn out evil and rai. And her smile is getting more and more unnatural, tummai?
Yeah I do not like that smirk of hers either, but I do agree she has a very nice smile when she smiles naturally.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Andrew fell down the stairs and sprained his ankle while filming an action scene for this. Lol. He will take one week off to rest and return to film. Sorry, can't help but laugh. Haha. He laughed at himself too. So clumsy.