[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
oh wow that would be really fun getting to watch Taew pair up with Mark! and Kim or Margie with Boy either one would be great.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I just known this from Mark and Taew profile, Taew is 1 years older than Mark but that doesn't matter its like Ken/Anne
they both like that too.
That's right Taew she will look good with either someone older or younger. She looks mature but young looking as well. Like with Mario people say he look so young or not manly, yet along with Taew they look so great together. Plus Mark is young but in 4 hua Jai he played the oldest even to boy. Hopefully we will have a chance in her here bc she don't have much upcoming lakorn yet.

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
No I want to see more Mint Chalida!!! okay I'm okay with Mark and Taew but I doubt I'll watch it because the characters are too tied into each other so if i was too only watch margie kim and boy's part it wouldn't work. I would prefer boy and margie together bexcause margie is more of a veteran rather than kim so I want kim to be with a newbie. how does kane look like??

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
and i believe he should be the 2nd guy between mark and barry on this mag cover..

(c)arissa@spicy

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
I don't think Kim and him look good together but I want to see it!!! hmm I hope Mint accepts it but I fear she doesn't want drama and might not accept it.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
ha. I was just wondering how he(Kane) looks like. And then
i came here and "Bam!" it's already answer for me.haha.
he's okay looking. Will this be his first lakorn?

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
hm...now that i know what Kane looks like...i would prefer BMteam and Kim to be with Kane. whoa they can become Kteam! anyways, i gotta agree that in terms of Margie, i don't want her with a newbie, idk, she's young but she's more experienced than Kim and Margie-Boy are really good couple! and this will give Kim a chance to be with someone closer to her age just for a change teehee...wait, gotta go look up Kane's age...
Taew with Mark would be cute!

>< i will not be too regretful that Yadech are not in here...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i think kane looks ok.. we're just gonna have to wait and see how his acting will be like..

ahaha anyways.. when posting the pic up.. i thought him and the other guy was way overpowered by mark and barry lol.. ahaha XD

also.. i think i'll prefer boy/margie to be a pra'nang in here not just because im bias.. but because i dont want her to be with kane >_< lol..

tinah

sarNie Coma
kane looks gay with the flower shirt lol maybe he will look better on screen.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hm...now that i know what Kane looks like...i would prefer BMteam and Kim to be with Kane. whoa they can become Kteam! anyways, i gotta agree that in terms of Margie, i don't want her with a newbie, idk, she's young but she's more experienced than Kim and Margie-Boy are really good couple! and this will give Kim a chance to be with someone closer to her age just for a change teehee...wait, gotta go look up Kane's age...
Taew with Mark would be cute!

>< i will not be too regretful that Yadech are not in here...
Ha jjinxx KTEAM wonderful then we can someone onscreen partner cos Kim hasn't got one yet like we had M team, yadech,
Margie-Boy, A team, KA, P team, R team, Rome-Chom, C team, mc mart/cherry, last but not least KTEAM. :highfive:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, this will be Kane first lakorn. Kimberleyfanclub confirmed this lakorn. It will start filming as the same time as Rak Pathiharn^^

So one of the nang'ek is Kimberley. I doubt Mint Chalida will be in here since she just accepted another new lakorn which is Rak Pathiharn with Alex, Mart, and Kim.

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow, so kim is gonna be filming 2 lakorn at the same lakorn. that mean this is not the same production as rak patiharn?

im hoping kim will get with boy since the other 2 looks young for her