[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ oh do you know what the characters are all like? please elaborate lol because it'd be great to know the storyline more! i agree too i want Kim as a playful one, to bring out her narak side! she was very mature in TH already.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
pok - jarkit.....Nan (playful)- thun.....pip-khem

Pok has a b/f, she work at the same company as jarkit, Jarkit is in love with her and is always nice and helpful to her, but she kinda mean to him. Her b/f is actually using her and cheating her on....BORING COUPLE to me

Nan is Jarkit cousin. Thun is a player w/a g/f, no string attach sorta. Thun is always causing her trouble and calling her little kid. Nan is sassy and she decided to play and trick and game on him. She chasing him and causing trouble. Later she stopped and Thun end up chasing after her. There is a lot of bickering, teasing and jealousy.

Pip is a cop and his g/f is forcing him to wed her. He asked Nan for him which cause jealousy w/thun. Khem is a tomboy who lives in the same building as Pip. They also bicker, later they become friends. Khem is also pretty sassy, who can actually fight off pip B**** g/f.

I only found the last 2 couple interesting

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i dont care whoever kim going to pair up with, but i want her to play the third girl characterr because its more fun and playful character. i think the old version of this character Nan chanita Note worarit's older sister play.
Yeah it was her and the p'ek that pair with her as the young couple his name is Au Thanakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

Pok has a b/f, she work at the same company as jarkit, Jarkit is in love with her and is always nice and helpful to her, but she kinda mean to him. Her b/f is actually using her and cheating her on....BORING COUPLE to me

Nan is Jarkit cousin. Thun is a player w/a g/f, no string attach sorta. Thun is always causing her trouble and calling her little kid. Nan is sassy and she decided to play and trick and game on him. She chasing him and causing trouble. Later she stopped and Thun end up chasing after her. There is a lot of bickering, teasing and jealousy.

Pip is a cop and his g/f is forcing him to wed her. He asked Nan for him which cause jealousy w/thun. Khem is a tomboy who lives in the same building as Pip. They also bicker, later they become friends. Khem is also pretty sassy, who can actually fight off pip B**** g/f.

It wasn't Thun maybe your mix up with another story, the playful guy is Au.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member

thanks for the lil summary..

i think i like pip's story best... hmm i feel like watching the lakorn just so i can see pip in police clothes ahahaha.. <3 pip XD..

tinah

sarNie Coma
i liked the 3rd couple. they were fun fun to watch compare to the other 2. i think kim might be playing the 1st couple played by pok/jackrit. they were more of the serious couple

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Kim is always serious in her lakorns. Thara Hamalaya and Rak Pathiharn. I hope not this lakorn too. We need to see a cute and joking side of Kim^^

jjinxx

Thanks! sounds good! so the 3 guys are not actually related/friends in anyway? lol i just assumed they would be since the title is focused on them. but this is cool! the last two do sound more interesting and fun to watch.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
hahaha... I couldn't remember his name I knew it started with THUN (Thanakorn- I was thinking) None of the guys r related, they are best friends and they started a business together...I remember enjoying it very much...the Suppose main couple was such a Bore...Pok acting all arrogant and confident and her man is creeping on her and using her $$ (she a big jerk to p'k)....I like her bro character he was swt...I love when Khem character the tomboy dress up and knock their sock off...I like Thanakorn jealousy of Nan...though I didn;t think Nan short haircut flattered her much...I will diff. enjoy this remake

jjinxx

^ ah, that's what i meant haha, like i thought from the summary that the 3 guys didn't know each other, but it's more interesting that they know each other and are involved in each other's lives

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
^ ah, that's what i meant haha, like i thought from the summary that the 3 guys didn't know each other, but it's more interesting that they know each other and are involved in each other's lives
That gives a sense to BROMANCE in 4 Hua Jai! Hehe. Though I'm always wishing Nadech could still be inplace of Ken. *Sigh*

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ i read ken and was like wat?? ken theeradej is in here now? lol.. ahaha but you meant the newbie guy ahahaha.. sigh too bady barry isnt in here.. but im still excited for this lakorn XD..

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Kim is still waiting for confirmation^^ It's not 100% she is in this lakorn yet, though, I have a big feeling she will anyhow.

On Mark's Thai Wikii it linked that Mint Chalida and Margie will be in this lakorn too but let's just wait for confirmation from Khun Ja, Mint Chalida, and Margie first!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hehe.. ^________^.. i hope it's confirmed ^__________^

but.. im still boy/margie bias.. i hope margie's not with kane >_< lol.. but i dont want kim with kane either.. ahaha wtheck.. i'll just wait for the confirmation and pairing..

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't wait for this lakorn to confirm too b/c many of us are rooting for Boy-Margie & MTEAM to reunite! If Mint Chalida and Margie are in here too, then I want Kim with Ken so they can me KTEAM like Alice or Jinxx had mentioned. LOL. :p But if Margie's not in here then I want to see Kim with Boy.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I can't wait for this lakorn to confirm too b/c many of us are rooting for Boy-Margie & MTEAM to reunite! If Mint Chalida and Margie are in here too, then I want Kim with Ken so they can me KTEAM like Alice or Jinxx had mentioned. LOL. :p But if Margie's not in here then I want to see Kim with Boy.
I wasn't talking about Ken Theeradeth but its that new Kane guy.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
i just read this whole thread from the beginning!
hopefully mint.c chooses to be in this lakorn but i feel sorry for her because she still has to catch up with her studies and she has ruk pathiharn to still air.
i would like margie to be in this as well, im not a major fan but shes still good to watch
glad to c mark in here!!! :wub:
i think boy will be with kim for some reason, i have no idea y.
i hope mark is with someone good but not as good as mteam's chemistry. i no one replaces either of them bcoz i just cant stand it!!
dont no who kane is and he doesnt really look like an actor to me.
cant wait for this lakorn!! ^_^

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Rasa @ MTEAM Forum said that Khun Ja tweeted from Twitter that Boy Pakorn will get the Policeman role, so he will be the third couple role mentioned above^^ 555+++

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Rasa @ MTEAM Forum said that Khun Ja tweeted from Twitter that Boy Pakorn will get the Policeman role, so he will be the third couple role mentioned above^^ 555+++
Who's that policeman role? oh is it Au Thanakorn character cos he was the third guy. So Kane maybe play as Pip then and
the older mature guy must be Mark again.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Who's that policeman role? oh is it Au Thanakorn character cos he was the third guy. So Kane maybe play as Pip then and
the older mature guy must be Mark again.
I never saw the old version but someone said above that Pip Rawich was the policeman in the old version. I don't want to see Mark as the older mature guy again, it's quite boring, it will just be similar to PLR! >.< I want to see different side of Mark!!