[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Thanks Alice. :) ^^

Credit: Duangaes

Oh poor Toey. I can feel her pain. LOL Everyone does that to me too. That's the sucky part about being short. Everyone gets down to your height level. ahahah
Anyways, they're too silly. xD

hello

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone! I'm new here and I just finished this lakorn today. I'm so sad that it ended already =[. I really wanted more koey scenes! But Im going to rewatch their scenes again but with english subs so I can actually understand. lol. The wait for the eng subs are sooo long though =[. I was wondering if someone can translate the parts between thee, pao, and korn.. Thank you!

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Happy Ending to share around :toast:

Love this photo or scene of markim in there look so sweet,but it kinda weird cuz it like they just start to dating but it already end. They should make more of markim need more sweet scene anyway good bye na ja :tearybye: :tearybye:

:thanks: Alice for telling me what lakorn replace this one

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

Oh poor Toey. I can feel her pain. LOL Everyone does that to me too. That's the sucky part about being short. Everyone gets down to your height level. ahahah
U welcome Rosie it was definitely good for a laugh :lmao3:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Love this photo or scene of markim in there look so sweet,but it kinda weird cuz it like they just start to dating but it already end. They should make more of markim need more sweet scene anyway good bye na ja :tearybye: :tearybye:

:thanks: Alice for telling me what lakorn replace this one
not a problem myheromike :welcome1: don't worry we'll see Markim again their upcoming
is the punya chon kon kluar 2012 and we'll be seeing them in a comedy its a relief from
Markim boring sleepy roles next up Kim's first playful roles as 'Ameeka/Chor Am)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart

LOL! Poor Toey. I can sooooo relate. My friends make fun of me all the time. The cast is too funny.

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
I thought the best proposal was Wat and Fai's. I was squealing in front of the tv while the bf was sitting next to me and said...that's too over the top. LOL Loved that he chose Wanida's old school song to play for her because they love old school songs.

I thought Krit and Aew's proposal was a little awkward and creepy. haha I know he likes her and she knows that too but it's almost kinda like stalking on Krit's part. If I walked into my boss's condo and sees that many weird pictures of me..I'd freak out! But since he's so hot and this is only a lakorn...it was sweet of him. LOLOL

Thee and Pao's proposal was funny..but cute.

Overall...I really love this lakorn other than the crazy psycho ex parts but that's life..even though they exaggerated a little too over the top on the drama but it could happen. There are lots of crazy people out there. :) I'm sad it's over but thanks for sharing all your posts and videos. It was entertaining to read and watch.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Damn This suck!!!!!!! I deleted the whole thing I just wrote. Now I have to rewrite it!!! And it was long tooo!!!! :(

Okay,Here I go again. I finish watching episode 15 yesterday already but i didn't get the chance to come in here and write my thoughts on it. The wedding at the end was nice. I LOVE it! I Love it how they all got married together. They all look good and beautiful together. Out of all the girls dresses,I like Kim's dress the most. Because I felt like I will actually wear that dress more than the other and her dress was nice and beautiful and elegant. All the girls dress was nice but if prefer Kim dress more! I like how at the end they play the game! Now that was funny!!! Ken and Toey's part was too funny! hahahha. They're too cute together. They already start arguing!!!!! ahhahaha. Toey: "You start it first" Ken: "No you did" ahhaha.Back and fort to each other.hahahah. :rofl: Boy and Marie's part was too sweet!!! Boy" You liked me first?" Marie: "You liked me first too" hehehehe... Too cute man. Confessing who like who first. :crush:
Last but not least, My man Mark and Kim... They both was cute too!!!! Too cute.Got me screaming.ahhah. Why? Well, of course because of what Mark say.heheheh. And b/c he is just too Fine!!! Mark answer"Me" Kim answer"Him,only him"hahahaha. They both got the same answer which means same heart!!!hahahahah. Love it!!!! The kiss too was nice!!!! She's so lucky!!!! :kiss3:
The kiss from all three couples were so cute!!!! Episode 15,the last episode, was great!!!! :)

Boy;'s ex gf new guy is so fine too!!! Damn he is fine!hahha. Just wanted to throw that in. :)

Overall, this lakorn was good! And I enjoy every bit of it. Yes, it did have its pros and cons. The cons of this lakorn and like every lakorn is the love connection between the couples. They didn't really show any love between them.Like have have one partner fall in love with the other we know why they did but why did the other one fall for them. Give you the "Huh?" reaction. Now these days, when I watch a movie or drama I always have that in my mind "wait, where did you fall for him/her already? why?and how?". Next, was the rush at the ending. The out of the blue question "Will you marry me?", the proposal question.And then last the lack of scenes between Ken/Toey. I think these are the only three major cons i have about this lakorn.But overall this was a great one for sure. I Love it so much that I am totally going to go get it!!! :)

Mark was so cute in here that I think I am falling in love with him more!! And his acting have improve a lot!!! Mark and Kim for sure!!! BRAVO!!! :clap2: Ken and Marie the new kids their acting was good too. Didn't really bug me or annoy me at all. I have become their fans!!! Looking forward for their lakorns in the future!! As for Boy and Toey have did great in here,. I think I want to watch a lakorn of Boy portraying a sad pitiful strong character next.As for Toey I am hoping to see more of her too. She looked great in here. I am happy that Mark and Kim have an upcoming lakorn same with Boy and Marie. Now we just in to pray and have lots of hope that Ken and Toey have one too!!!! Please Please Please let that happen Ch3!!!!

This was a great lakorn and I love it. I am very sad that it ended already. :cry: I will miss the Boys!!! so sad........... I'm happy I watched this lakorn!!! :)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
My favorite scene from yesterday,ep 15:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3o2QEyzsKo&list=UUpxVlQibDdKrReX1Kzp00Zw&index=1&feature=plcp

Episode 15 full of joy and smiles from me.hehehehe.

<3

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I need to catch up on this lakorn. I'm just up to ep.3 I love the ost for this lakorn. I didn't even know it was Mak's voice until they went on Ratree Samo Sorn. His voice is really good in here.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
So adorable when Phao gave Thee kisses on his cheek.
I think Wat and Fai's process of falling in love was most boring, up until they just...were together. But they have the sweetest interaction afterwards. And wth, Naem shot Wat but was invited to the wedding? Is the white guy her bf? Isn't he Michael, Charles' adopted father in GRGR? lol
Krit and Aew were dragged waaay out and then oddly rushed. Not wooing, no dating...But Krit was such a fine gentleman that I think he deserved it to have his love achieved at last.
The couples look gorgeous.

kenann4ever

sarNie Egg
I thoroughly enjoyed this lakorn despite the rushed ending. Can't wait to see Mark and Kim pair up again.... my new favorite couple.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i really like this lakorn b/c it explores more contemporary views on relationships... there's no villian or nang rai...just a lot of people involved in complicated relationships...

i like the ending despite it being rushed a bit and it just doesn't seem logical that they're getting married so fast... i mean...how long have each couple actually dated? oh well...i guess there's no time limit for love...