[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
lol smilez can't give in to the mark and kim pairing.
I thought it would be fine but mark and kim really gives off that feeling like with yaya just pee nong
I think Kim needs a p'ek with a mature manlier. mark looks mature but his face still looks young.

hippo

sarNie Adult
suck's that there is no Mint c and Margie.

but i'm happy with the this cast.
really happy to hear that its Boy and Kim too, i heard at spicy that it was Mark and Kim....i dunno about that.
fitting soon. pls.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
lol smilez can't give in to the mark and kim pairing.
I thought it would be fine but mark and kim really gives off that feeling like with yaya just pee nong
I think Kim needs a p'ek with a mature manlier. mark looks mature but his face still looks young.

Ehh i knw :(
I really can't watch him w/anyone one else !! LOL
Agreed! She needs an older pra'ek. Pairing her up w/Aum was a great choice cause they both looked good together.
Perhaps, they should reconsider the pairing :p LOL

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Mark is a cutie but for some reason, I find it hard to picture him with any other actress aside from Mint C. I'm not trying to be bias because I whorship Mteam but really his face isn't really versatile

I'm fine with Mark and Taew pairing together because I can't think of any other younger actress and plus Taew's acting is quite enjoyable.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Mark is a cutie but for some reason, I find it hard to picture him with any other actress aside from Mint C. I'm not trying to be bias because I whorship Mteam but really his face isn't really versatile

I'm fine with Mark and Taew pairing together because I can't think of any other younger actress and plus Taew's acting is quite enjoyable.
Oi! Same here ! hahaah
tae, chun mai ow Mak w/Taew :)
Mai yom !

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I wanted to see Boy with Kim but too bad, I'm sure they're get together in future lakorn. Mark is already confirmed to pair up with Kim!!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
SO MARK'S NOT WITH TAEW ANYMORE???
It was never confirmed with Taew. It was ONLY rumor from Pantip before. Khun Ja tweeted Mark and Kim are pairing. But don't know about Boy or Kane yet since Khun Ja didn't reveal who them two will pair up with.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
It was never confirmed with Taew. It was ONLY rumor from Pantip before. Khun Ja tweeted Mark and Kim are pairing. But don't know about Boy or Kane yet since Khun Ja didn't reveal who them two will pair up with.
That tweet from K'Ja was before this latest one, they set up a new pair now kim the only left while Margie/Mint is out
Boy and Kim
Mark and Taew
Kane and Mew from wanalee.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Wow interesting! So boy is actually getting with kim now. I actuall like all 3 pairing. So happy to see mew in another lakorn too. I think she will be cute as the 3rd couple

Thanks

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the update Alice 555 I was so confused b/c Khun Ja did tweeted that Mark is with Kim but didn't see the update yet!

Mew doesn't have upcoming lakorn yet so I think it would be good for her to pair up with Kane since they both aren't that experienced with acting yet!

I'm glad Taew is with Mark now that their are changes. Hehe. I love Taew 555

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ well.. her lakorn w/por hasn't aired yet.. so we don't know her acting capabilities.. but im growing fond of her already though hehe..

i like the cast so far.. ^_^.. boy/kim, mark/taew, kane/mew

it would've been nice if boy was with taew hehe.. but too bad.. mark/taew will look good too XD

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
*breath breath breath

Its Confirmed to be Taew..
Was it bellefire's artwork that she made of the two;
it came trueeeeeee.
mai jing mai jing mai jinggggggggggggggggggggg !

hahahahaahha stop your whining
*cries !!!!!!!!!