[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Wow! They r sitting so close to each other! I love them!
I went to the dentist today, and they were going to put my teeth to sleep whichhurt, so instead I tried to think of something else, and phaotee came to my mind!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wow! They r sitting so close to each other! I love them!
I went to the dentist today, and they were going to put my teeth to sleep whichhurt, so instead I tried to think of something else, and phaotee came to my mind!
oh is the pain gone yet? that's good thinking 'Paothee'

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
omg.. look at MarkKim and Koey!!

aahhhh they are sooo cute... look at how close they are sitting... i think i just died of happiness.. i cant wait for episode 4 only 3 hrs and 15 mins away.. yay

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Wow just only the pic it already make me laugh it look like they have alot of fun all right there huh. All the pic always going with smile. That pic look like mark don't want to heard anything:D damn Toey look pretty in in the show and the second n'ek too she kinda pretty in the show too.

Katerine

Butterfly123
Ekk it's half past 12 where i live so just a little over half an hour till it airs :dance3: i think i'm gonna iss the little of the end as i need to go out at half 2 :(

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Ekk it's half past 12 where i live so just a little over half an hour till it airs :dance3: i think i'm gonna iss the little of the end as i need to go out at half 2 :(

awwies kat its ok.. at least you get to watch some of it.. i cant wait just half an hour.. omg..

Katerine

Butterfly123
haha, my brother came up with a deal that i had to drive him to his friends house so i could have the internet LOL not realising i agreed to while the lakorn is still on air i am a silly LOL.
but i'm recording it so it still be liveish haha just behind 10-15 minutes LOL

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG -- KOEY are sitting super close to each other, skin ship! LOL. Loving it,

I wanted to share this clip. Marie and Mark didn't attend but KOEY are sooo frickin' CUTE, and Kim & Boy are adorable together too. I want them to pair up!!!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
OMG -- KOEY are sitting super close to each other, skin ship! LOL. Loving it,

I wanted to share this clip. Marie and Mark didn't attend but KOEY are sooo frickin' CUTE, and Kim & Boy are adorable together too. I want them to pair up!!!
EKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!! OMG! they are sooooooo CUTE! I LOVE IT!

goshh.. my stupid internet decides to stop working on me.. so I'm not catching it live till I get it fix later today.... wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :cry1:

Katerine

Butterfly123
Sooooo cute!!!!!

Toey looks so much younger than Kim, but she's older then her :coverlaf:
i stoppped watching it live now it kept buffing and it was annoying me :rolleyes1:
but i watch till Toey went to Kane's condo and meet the 'friend' then it gave me headach with the buffing so i'll just record it later when dootv got it up in HD :rolleyes1:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Sooooo cute!!!!!

Toey looks so much younger than Kim, but she's older then her :coverlaf:
i stoppped watching it live now it kept buffing and it was annoying me :rolleyes1:
but i watch till Toey went to Kane's condo and meet the 'friend' then it gave me headach with the buffing so i'll just record it later when dootv got it up in HD :rolleyes1:
U use dootv too?? I use dootv as well.. The us server live wont work so I used the uk n it was buffering as well it buffer so much I got annoyed n I thought it was my internet

Katerine

Butterfly123
yeah i use Dootv it doesn't usually buff when i very rarely watch something live LOL.
but today it was like sentence buff couple more sentences buff so annoying LOL i tried the US on but it never works for me lol.
but dootv people are really fast the episode properly be up at like 4-5 pm (UK time)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
UGH -- I'm just started on my mv of 4+1superstar.. But I guess I will have to wait for this weekends episodes to be done airing, so I can have more KOEY scenes. They better have some cute scenes.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
yeah i use Dootv it doesn't usually buff when i very rarely watch something live LOL.
but today it was like sentence buff couple more sentences buff so annoying LOL i tried the US on but it never works for me lol.
but dootv people are really fast the episode properly be up at like 4-5 pm (UK time)
Omg same thing happened to me.. It was working an hour earlier n then it stop working n yea it doesn't usually buffer for me also .. Sighs now we have to wait n it's torture cries

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I am so angry at myself. I woke up a little to late. I woke up kind of early today then i check the clock and it was just 5 so i decided to take a nap for two hours so it will be 7 but then i went over it. I am so angry disappointed at myself. :( i didnt get to watch this live. Suck so bad. On the other hand, how was today episode? I dont think ill be able to watch today episode until later on the day. Going last minute christmas shopping.ha. Those pics of the boys singing on rs are so cute. They all look so handsome. My man mark very cute. Ken and boy are handsome! The ladies look pretty!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
I am so angry at myself. I woke up a little to late. I woke up kind of early today then i check the clock and it was just 5 so i decided to take a nap for two hours so it will be 7 but then i went over it. I am so angry disappointed at myself. :( i didnt get to watch this live. Suck so bad. On the other hand, how was today episode? I dont think ill be able to watch today episode until later on the day. Going last minute christmas shopping.ha. Those pics of the boys singing on rs are so cute. They all look so handsome. My man mark very cute. Ken and boy are handsome! The ladies look pretty!
i still dont know yet cause i didnt get to catch it live as well because dootv live want to stop working on me.. im soo mad at them.. it just stopped working and thent he uk server was buffering so bad that i had to stop.. i really want to know how it is now.. it should be ending right about now..

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
i still dont know yet cause i didnt get to catch it live as well because dootv live want to stop working on me.. im soo mad at them.. it just stopped working and thent he uk server was buffering so bad that i had to stop.. i really want to know how it is now.. it should be ending right about now..
. That suck too. I hate when that happen. Today isnt our day to watch it live then. Its time to look it up on youtube. Haha.