[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
i read it too, hope Boy and Kim get pair up, like them in THM. ahh disappointed Matt not in here hope Ja change her mind and take Matt too.
Yeah I want Kim and boy to pair up too! Im totally distracted by yadech, but on some bts clips when I'm not, I could see a little something between them! I want Matt in this too, shes one of the few that I like and would like to see more famous and promoted but shes not working w the great scripts or producers and directors w clout. Her next one w great sounds good but she needs a leading man who would be her kukwan too. Like I'm not anticipating the pairing, but I am the story...I was looking forward to potentially seeing her w mark. Maybe some other time. I wonder who the other girls are going to be. I thought it was odd she didn't mention wanting yaya and mint c too like she did w Barry I thought she wanted to do a 4hjhkk reunion. Which I think is too soon and too much. I think I'm the only person who doesn't really care about the ensemble... These multi couple thing only mean less air time for my fav couple so I'm glad yadech are doing their own thing together.

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah I want Kim and boy to pair up too! Im totally distracted by yadech, but on some bts clips when I'm not, I could see a little something between them! I want Matt in this too, shes one of the few that I like and would like to see more famous and promoted but shes not working w the great scripts or producers and directors w clout. Her next one w great sounds good but she needs a leading man who would be her kukwan too. Like I'm not anticipating the pairing, but I am the story...I was looking forward to potentially seeing her w mark. Maybe some other time. I wonder who the other girls are going to be. I thought it was odd she didn't mention wanting yaya and mint c too like she did w Barry I thought she wanted to do a 4hjhkk reunion. Which I think is too soon and too much. I think I'm the only person who doesn't really care about the ensemble... These multi couple thing only mean less air time for my fav couple so I'm glad yadech are doing their own thing together.
I just read the interview too. I think Khun Ja didn't really deny the M girls at all. She just denied the rumor of the all 'M' n'eks. And she said she didn't plan about the n'eks yet so there's still a chance.

But then again, Matt doesn't seem close to Khun Ja so I think it's just a little chance that she'll be in this lakorn. I do like her too since WJGNJY. I think if Khun Ja will make it this year, Mint C. won't be in the lakorn either. I think Mint N. still has a chance to be in here coz she's Khun Ja's kid and her schedule isn't busy this time. I hope Khun Ja think of Taew for Mark but I don't know. Taew is in Dao Rueng already.

Agree with you, I'm relief yadech won't be in this lakorn. If they were I think could feel the competitive atmosphere between Nadech & Mark's fans and Kim& Yay's fans in pantip again. I'm tired of it. It's not fun at all.

Got the pix on Khun Ja's birthday.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Matt is a few of the actresses out there that I am rooting for. But it's hard for her to be the "it" girl. Having that "one" lakorn is tough when she only accept one lakorn per year. Like Wanjai it does exceptionally well, but it haven't done much for her. Not to add, she is kept in the comedy role and that is what's defining her for the channel 3 boss. I'm not so sure about her and Mark. She seem to have that mature look to her that I can only see her with someone older. I agree, I'm not much of a multi-couples lakorn. The time divided between the couples are usually not equal. And more than often, the relationships are rushed with little developement.

cecilia

Staff member
I guess MTEAM and YADECH team must learn to appreciate each other existence.
SILENCE is the virtue in here -- don't like, don't comment, simple as that lol

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
^That's a liddo random and extreme. Am I missing something here? There's so many Ms here I'm not sure what constitutes MTEAM anymore.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
There's so many Ms here I'm not sure what constitutes MTEAM anymore.
LOl, I know right.. Yikes! There's M: Margie, Mint.C, Mint.N, and Matt.. Am I missing anyone else!? o_O Hehe.

Wow.. Din Nam Lom Fai are so close like siblings onscreeen and offscreen^^ It's so cute.

I wouldn't mind seeing Kim and Boy as a pair.. they have this spark I see too although I would love for it to be Margie too. :p

*SIGH*.. I don't want to think about Mark's nang'ek for this lakor... LOl, it gives me a headache. Hehe.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
LOl, I know right.. Yikes! There's M: Margie, Mint.C, Mint.N, and Matt.. Am I missing anyone else!? o_O Hehe.

Wow.. Din Nam Lom Fai are so close like siblings onscreeen and offscreen^^ It's so cute.

I wouldn't mind seeing Kim and Boy as a pair.. they have this spark I see too although I would love for it to be Margie too. :p

*SIGH*.. I don't want to think about Mark's nang'ek for this lakor... LOl, it gives me a headache. Hehe.
Oh u miss out Mew Lathana the girl that in the remake of Vanalee.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
ok, so the only n'ek confirmed NOW is KIMBERLY?

in that case, i want her paired with BOY please! since Margie is not confirmed... :(

and woot woot that Mark will also be in here!!!
my possible nominees for him are: Matt or Taew, since those two appear to be the main choices from the news...but if no 'M' n'ek then please have Taew! oh yeah, Taew is still filming the one with Mario?
ugh, what now? there are few n'ek Mark's age out there that are available this time of year!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, I think Taew's still filming PLenrg Torranang with Mario but it should be complete soon since it's airing this year^^

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Let me breath for a moment;

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTT!
Mak is in here;;; please don't get paired off with Mint N!!!
*cross my fingers!

Awww man, I hope Mint C. gets the part :(
ARGH!

SaoNoy89

sarNie Egg
So i heard from a interview that Boy gave was that this lakorn might be airing sometime in February!! Lets hope! I cant wait to see another lakorn with Boy!!

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
mark please be paired with Chalida!!!!! I don't mind seeing Kim with Boy.... but hmm I wonder how Kim and Mario looks together but it would seem more of a caucasian movie huh??? hmm nvm kwan and stefan pulled it off.

hippo

sarNie Adult
in feb? really??
are you sure its not just the fitting?
coz they still haven't confirmed the full cast yet.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wow.. it looks like a reunion.. hehe <3 but anyways.. im pretty sure it'll just be the fitting in feb, because if it's airing in feb, they're gonna have to power shoot, edit.. blah blah blah.. to make it really good ahahaha lol..

so many "M" n'eks lol..

i don't think i'll mind Kim & Boy but.. i've become boy&margie bias now.. lol ^_^

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
It's most likely the FITTING^^

It's not possible that this will air next month already since it's hasn't even been filmed..