[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. so typical of toey to pose like that with the dogs.. mark.. unexpected to me hehe XD.

boy & marie aren't that "close" in pics.. hehehe

Katerine

Butterfly123
Toey & Mark and the dogs just LOL!!!!

Hahaha N'Julie! team Bargie all the way :p

Marie does have a nice big smile.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
@p'kat, it's makes me feel at ease staying a Bargie shipper ahaha.. because I can see that both Boy & Marie don't have that "spark" in my eyes to make me think twice.. hehe.. unless they prove me wrong in the lakorn.. but.. I'll stay true to Bargie :D

thanks alice.. oooooooowwwwwiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee.. p'Boy looks hot as a cop!! it's his turn to play 'Khun Sunny' ahaha XD j/k j/k..

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxniWTrd1MU&feature=g-all

LOL at Boy's tense face!

Katerine

Butterfly123
@p'kat, it's makes me feel at ease staying a Bargie shipper ahaha.. because I can see that both Boy & Marie don't have that "spark" in my eyes to make me think twice.. hehe.. unless they prove me wrong in the lakorn.. but.. I'll stay true to Bargie :D

thanks alice.. oooooooowwwwwiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee.. p'Boy looks hot as a cop!! it's his turn to play 'Khun Sunny' ahaha XD j/k j/k..
Haha Nong, i know what you mean lol, dunno if they have onscreen chemistry, but "spark" is missing (which is a good thing haha)

oh my Boy looks very dashing in his police outfit.
thanks for the Pic Alice!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Boy's face was quite tensed toward the end of that clip hehe :)
can't to see them riding the motorcycles in the lakorn :D

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Haha Nong, i know what you mean lol, dunno if they have onscreen chemistry, but "spark" is missing (which is a good thing haha)

oh my Boy looks very dashing in his police outfit.
thanks for the Pic Alice!
Oh U welcome na ja Katerine :thumbsup:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
awwwe, p'boy is so adorable!! :D
is there going to be a boxing scene in here?
ahahaha.. i'll be thinking of 4hhkk if there is such a scene hehe..

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
lol.. so typical of toey to pose like that with the dogs.. mark.. unexpected to me hehe XD.

boy & marie aren't that "close" in pics.. hehehe
do u see his pictures with his little doggies? .. LOL i can picture Mark all silly like that :rockon:

and i am pretty sure i have seen Toey pose like that... A LOT! :dance1:

Credit to P'Boy IG
:coverlaf: :coverlaf:
haha .. are those pink gloves :D JK .. it might be red in a really bright setting :dance2:

awwwe, p'boy is so adorable!! :D
is there going to be a boxing scene in here?
ahahaha.. i'll be thinking of 4hhkk if there is such a scene hehe..
i know... and the scene after when they walk up to Nam and one by one take off their sunglasses to show their black eyes that Pupen got them good. :strong:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
No wonder Boy and Nadech are like best friends. They always take the cutest pics of them doing funny things. Boy looks good in uniform.