[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
You know who Diew's voice reminds me of, the homeless dude with the golden voice. Man that video went viral and he got rich and jobs were offer to him.
lols.. i never heard of the homeless dude with the golden voice. lols so that means that Diew has a golden voice huh. lols..

Katerine

Butterfly123
OMG yeah he does!!! that dude looks a bit like Morgan Freeman too, now i have Morgan Freeman in my head!!!

Diew is the thai version of that mans voice!!!

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
72 pages alreday!!!!!

Jesus, you guys are really fast. I have to come here more often. I'm far way behind.

Wat's gf is so bossy. I love when she said "NOW" to Wat. it's like a royal commande. It's too funny. I laugh everytime I hear that.

Aew, please wake up and open your eyes. Your true love is in front of you, and His name is Krit!!!!!
Yea, Krit is going to punch Pram. Go Krit save your girl.

Koey is just cute.

I have to wait for Wat and Fai relationship develop more.

Katerine

Butterfly123
Really 72 pages already???? OMG!! i think i stopped counting at 15 LOL

i found it funny when Pitta told wat that they gonna marry within the year. Wats Face PRICELESS!!! :loool: :loool:

OMG i found a old pics of Ken of his forum he looks so dorky!!! but yet cute hehe not hot like now!! and he used to go by the name Bell Adipong

There is so much change!!!! cute then HAWTTTT NOW!!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
What the flippin world?! You guys jumped 10 pages from the last time I was on here!!! lol
I will come back and comment and read later. Ahah catch up with you ladies later!!! :)

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Just in case you dont want to go back through the pages .. I translated the summary for episodes 5 and 6 .. who ever wants to be spoiled you can check it out here..

http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/index.php/topic/44032-ch3-sam-noom-nuer-thong-maker-y/page__view__findpost__p__820449

edit;

Anyone did a PhaoThee marathon? LOLS.. I mean 3NNT marathon.. 55555

I was bored so I did.. I can never get tired of it.. I can rewatch all day :coverlaf:

Katerine

Butterfly123
^^ Man no i havent had a PhaoThee 3NNT marathon today LOL i'm trying to finish part 2 of my 3 shot haha but pics of Koey keep distracting me haha

I don't think this was posted? :scratchhead2:

credits Pantip

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Damn,72 pages already the other day i was on and I saw only 60 something. Wow, ya girls are good!!
haha..

Anyway, that pic of Ken when it was young look so funny.hahah.

At: Moey - Thanks for the summaries of episodes 5 and 6. I can't wait until my man Mark sing to
Kim. Oh, I love them both. Can't wait until Friday its almost here. ^-^

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
^^ Man no i havent had a PhaoThee 3NNT marathon today LOL i'm trying to finish part 2 of my 3 shot haha but pics of Koey keep distracting me haha

I don't think this was posted? :scratchhead2:

credits Pantip
lols .. you need to send me all the links that you go to so I can find some pictures of Koey.. haha..

Katerine

Butterfly123
lols .. you need to send me all the links that you go to so I can find some pictures of Koey.. haha..
haha Moey just go onto 3NNT official Facebook page some are from there and toeyclub i think but some i dunno they where posted in here :scratchhead2: but to many pages to go back and find them LOL

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
haha Moey just go onto 3NNT official Facebook page some are from there and toeyclub i think but some i dunno they where posted in here :scratchhead2: but to many pages to go back and find them LOL
I want to know 3NNT official Facebook. Can you put the link up to it for me? I can never find any lakorns official facebook at all.

Katerine

Butterfly123
I want to know 3NNT official Facebook. Can you put the link up to it for me? I can never find any lakorns official facebook at all.
here you go:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%B8%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%A1%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%B7%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%87-Official-Fan-Page/131122333635131

there are a couple but as far as I know this is the official one.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
here you go:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%B8%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%A1%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%B7%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%87-Official-Fan-Page/131122333635131

there are a couple but as far as I know this is the official one.
Oh Thank You!! ^-^

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
thank you Katerine.. i shall go stalk.. i mean find koey pictures.. muanahahha..

edit
OMG i went to ch 3 site for some pictures.. and I noticed that some of the pictures of the event in the summary of episode 5 could be episode 4.. so.. maybe the summary of episode 6 maybe episode 5 instead.. We probably wont have to wait till Sunday for our PhaoThee scene...

I hope my hypothesis is true...