[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

Katerine

Butterfly123
i can see this a jealous Thee then him getting angry and going 'i thought you wanted me to be your boyfriend' or something along those line HAHA

haha p'moey i'm talking to you on here and one Koey's forum spamming in 2 places :coverlaf:

keep telling me what happen i wanna use my imagination LOL and if it doesn't happen then i'll have to write an FF on it :coverlaf:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
i can see this a jealous Thee then him getting angry and going 'i thought you wanted me to be your boyfriend' or something along those line HAHA

haha p'moey i'm talking to you on here and one Koey's forum spamming in 2 places :coverlaf:

keep telling me what happen i wanna use my imagination LOL and if it doesn't happen then i'll have to write an FF on it :coverlaf:
lols its soo cute.. right not is nothing Thee didnt know yet.. sighs...

i can also imagine that heheh it be so cute if you do say that...wee

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Once again,i fail. I woke up late like 5 mins late! didnt get to watch this live. So angry. Today is cooking day for christmas! Cannot wait to open presents! ^_^ Yesterday episode was good. I dont like kim boyfriend he is such an ass. How he going to talk to my cute mam like that. Ken and toey dog scene was so cute! Laugh my butt off especially after it or towards the ending she is like you are my boyfriend and he is like what i havent even agree to it yet. Ha. And when he was changing in front of her she was just there watching him. Ha. First he didnt care then afterward when she say something he's all like go away. Ahah. <3 looking forward for today episode. ;)

Katerine

Butterfly123
^^ Yeah Pran is a total ass i mean he makes me so angry :rant:

i just wached today's episode and i think they should have had Wat staying with Phao when Thee was starting to fall for her and then walk into the bedroom Wat was staying in then get really jealous not realising it was a spare bedroom :rofl:

Merry Christmas to you girls who live in Australia, hope you all get what you wanted when you wake up lol :beer: :xmas: :party:

which reminds me i better phone my sister who lives in Sydney tonight otherwise she'll kill me when she come over to England on vacation in March :coverlaf:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
LOL ^^ I know, right? But then it's okay. I think Wat is still gonna stay over at Phao's sometimes here and there. :)
Poor us. We only saw PhaoThee together ONCE. They're so silly and cute. I love how he ran for his life after seeing her with her mom. LOL I wonder why he wanted to see her mother....?
She's so silly to say that he probably wants to marry her...or ask her hand in marriage? lol I PRAY TO SEE MORE OF PHAOTHEE tmr. :D
I was hoping Wat would see the clothes in the oven...if it was still in there. ahaha
Now we have to wait another whole day to see tmrs episode. ):

Katerine

Butterfly123
Haha that was funny!!
i think he was gonna see her mum to ask her stop Phao from trying to her from pursuing him :coverlaf: and Phao got the infromation from belly :coverlaf:
i know tomorrow is ages away :( and then when Monday come no PhaoThee till Friday!!!

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Omg I can wait for tomorrow mark sign yeah :thumbsup: Sometime I was kind like mad at Kim cuz she kind hurt mark feeling. On part 4 when the part that Kim bf see both that Kim get out from mark care then later he come to talk with mark. When mark enter the door she just ask like she want to did her bf get jealous of her it make me :teary: :teary: for mark to answer her.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Finish w/ today episode. I felt so bad for boy. His gf is so demanding. Err... So sad for Boy. Cant wait to see Mark sing tomorrow! :) christmas is tomorrow ya! Yay!! Merry Christmas an advance. :). Mark so cute in those pics! Looking fine!!!!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Cant wait to see the next episode! Mark singing to kim today was so nice. I love mark voice it is very nice oh i love him. Boy i feel so sad for him. His gf is so mean and annoy. How the way she treat him. Cant wait to see the next episode when marie step in tgeir relationship. Even though i dont know why she is doing it for. Ha. Maybe because she pity him. That boy ken man he is just handsome in those angle they film him in. Ya see how jealous he is when he find out boy is staying with toey.ha. Funny. I love those dogs! I feel bad for that girl who is with ken. Well, i cannot wait to see episode 7!!!!!!! Friday come quickly!!!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Cant wait to see the next episode! Mark singing to kim today was so nice. I love mark voice it is very nice oh i love him. Boy i feel so sad for him. His gf is so mean and annoy. How the way she treat him. Cant wait to see the next episode when marie step in tgeir relationship. Even though i dont know why she is doing it for. Ha. Maybe because she pity him. That boy ken man he is just handsome in those angle they film him in. Ya see how jealous he is when he find out boy is staying with toey.ha. Funny. I love those dogs! I feel bad for that girl who is with ken. Well, i cannot wait to see episode 7!!!!!!! Friday come quickly!!!
i cant wait as well..

i went to pantip and alot of people are getting annoyed by Pao because they feel bad for the girl Korn whos with Thee. But havent they watch the lakorn? Thee never told her she was his girlfriend. She stick around because she loves him but we dont know for sure if he loves her or not. It seems like he doesnt because he flirts with every girl he sees so far. I do feel bad for her too but it was in their agreement already that she doesnt mess with his personal life and he doesnt mess with hers. She still have the choice to go find someone else and so does he cause they are just friends with benefit. Dont put things on Pao because Pao doesnt know Korn is his friend yet. so its not pao's fault.. sometimes people on pantip should review the facts first before posting something..