[Ch3] Samee (Maker J)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
This isn't our first. Our first was James Jirayu vs. Mark. LOL. I guess if you put it that way. I haven't tried the whole ignoring the title thing. That might just work. Lol.
Oh yeah. Hahaha. Try it out if it works.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Until this day, I still hold a grudge against Rab(Samee2000) and will never forgive him because

he slept with Siri even after he married Rasika!!! I can't remember clearly why but I think he was pissed off at Rasika. What an a$$. BOOOO!!!!

If they were able to change the script around and give Rab(2013) a child, I expect them to take this scene out. lol ^______^

mini berry

sarNie Egg
omg, i'm totally loving this drama!!! seriously can't get enough of it!! :)

can't wait until tmrw's ep!!! AHHHHH so many sweet scenes. god, i just hate SIRISOPA so much!!! 
ugh sorry for the rant. 

does anyone know how many episodes there is for Samee? 

favourite scene for ep 7: when ying ai was possessive of Rarb to show who's boss to surisong. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Today's favorite line/scene comes from Ying Ai:

"Chun mai chorb chai kong luam gub krai. Dui cha por, kong suan thua."
"I don't like sharing my things, especially personal things."

Hahaha! Glad Ying Ai is finally protecting her man.
Sulisong had octopus hands today. She was all over and around Rarb.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Finally got a chance to watch this. They changed a lot, some of the changes are good, some bad.

First the good. I buy that Rasika is falling in love with Rarb. You see the progression of their love story. The old one was like I hate you all the way up until practically the end. Roograi's character went through some major changes. This one is so cute and bubbly but she's also a fighter. I love her relationship with Rarb and her father. The story of Rasika's mom and Jao Sua is more developed here. I want to know more. Did the mom love both? Why did she choose to marry Rasika's father? He's also desperately trying to get in Rasika's good graces. They have more interaction than the old one. I really hope the dad doesn't die. I'd like Rasika to accept him as her stepdad.

The bad: all the added bad characters cause they are so annoying. They really amped up how bad the characters are yet they also softened n'ek and p'ek up. I don't like that. I feel like the focus is taken away from Rasika/Rarb when they have 10 million villains coming at them. I love that in the old version the main conflict was between p'ek and n'ek. And I usually like Ice but man her crazy eyes is over the top. The old Surisong carried herself well and was classy too. I bought that she was a Khun Ying just like Ai. This one looks like she belongs in a mental institute and is really classless.

The I can't decide if it's good or bad: Ai's reason for hating p'eks family. This one is more understandable and reasonable. Joy's Ai was just a snob and a bigot lol. It's not very n'ek like quality but it made the character unique.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
@Phatman; Sorry, kinda late ish reply. LOL. But yes it was. -.- I was just like whaaaaaaaaaat. NO NO NO. But yeah, haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ntsuab-Ci said:
@Phatman; Sorry, kinda late ish reply. LOL. But yes it was. -.- I was just like whaaaaaaaaaat. NO NO NO. But yeah, haha.

Haha. I thought that part was kind of weird. I mean she needed a slap back into reality, but definitely not from the pra'ek. But then it was for her own good. HAHA.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Awww, Rarb and Rasika are so cute together! He's so in love with her, and I'm glad she's starting to reciprocate some feelings back :) Excited for today's episode and what's to come of it...

cecilia

Staff member
I so want to stream it live today .. but have to run to work instead .. please do commercially update on us who can't stream it live na. 

mini berry

sarNie Egg
omg the amount of cuteness in this episode is crazy!!
i've been missing prallop so much though playing cupid ahaha. 
i also feel so bad for jao sua. WHYYYYYY.
ugh sorry for the rant. 
im happy that ying ai sort of admits that she loves rarb. 
are there any spoilers for episode 9?????

Gigi

sarNie Egg
Wow, wow, wow!!!  Ep 8  so romantic.  They finally have their willing scene and it is nicely done too.....  I cannot pick one favourite part today, every scene that have Rarb and Ai in Ep8 is just too cute and soooo romantic.  (Yes I, liked all the Thai ppl last night, did digged my fingers into my pillow when the love scene and the morning after scene finally arrived) ahhhh, so sweet!!!!  :drools: