[Ch3] Samee (Maker J)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Eh...I have never understand the royal title thing & won't make an attempt to LOL! Reading KhoOnxNouxWanxJai's explanation already gave me a headache hehehe.  All I know is that "Mom," "Than" and "Khun Ying" all sound very nice.  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
missstaceythao said:
Yes Phatman, it's great so far! There are subs on viki. :)

Thanks I found it and watched a little of episode one and um...is it gonna get better? Haha. Is it just me or is Ai really annoying? Within the first few minutes Preem has managed to make me hate her character. Like she comes off as snobbish and unreasonable. Is that how I'm suppose to feel? I don't remember her character being like that in Joy and Pol's version, she was more reasonable and had class. In here she's just...different...she's got a different vibe, and I'm kind of annoyed. Even without comparing her take to Joy's take I still find her annoying.  

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
cecilia said:
lol - i'm still confuse but Rasika is MONRACHWONG .. so does that make her LADY RASIKA or DUCHES RASIKA or PRINCESS RASIKA? Oh, her mother is a commoner -- peasant.
I think it makes her more Lady Rasika because her mom's a commoner if her mom was a noble lineage also it would make her Duchess sorta the only way she can be Princess I think is if she is directly related to the noble lineage. It also depends on her father's rank and if he were like the son of a "Mom" or actual "Than Ying." cause his father was probably a high ranked noble, but we don't know about his mom. Her rank would be the same like the ranks of the Khun Chai's in Suparburud Jutathep I guess. I don't get that either because they are saying her rank "Went up" after she went from Maprang to "Khun Ying Rasika" But in Suparburut Jutathep it was the same her father was Than Chai and her mom was a commoner lol. 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
phatman said:
Thanks I found it and watched a little of episode one and um...is it gonna get better? Haha. Is it just me or is Ai really annoying? Within the first few minutes Preem has managed to make me hate her character. Like she comes off as snobbish and unreasonable. Is that how I'm suppose to feel? I don't remember her character being like that in Joy and Pol's version, she was more reasonable and had class. In here she's just...different...she's got a different vibe, and I'm kind of annoyed. Even without comparing her take to Joy's take I still find her annoying.  
I think it was equal lol Joy was equally as snobbish and unreasonable. The only reason why I think she is worst in this one towards Larbs family is because they added the extended drama. Prior to his death her father sort of brain washed her and told her that, Jao Sua Lim's intention was to steal her mother and ruin their family. I think she believes Jao Sua Lim is the reason her father died, but don't know why yet? Also there were some mentions that he father told her that Jao Sua Lim scammed their family (which is probably false, but her father being prideful probably doesn't see this) probably another reason she shows her distaste for them so much. She starts to come around a little bit after awhile it looks like. I like how in this one they kind of developed it more to show how she falls for him in the old one it was ... I guess off? I mean in the old one they didn't have much interaction besides him constantly taunting her and forcing her into stuff to get his way. In this version Larb is more caring towards her feelings and what she wants. 

Edit: What the heck? Why did it post separately? That's weird -.-

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
I think it was equal lol Joy was equally as snobbish and unreasonable. The only reason why I think she is worst in this one towards Larbs family is because they added the extended drama. Prior to his death her father sort of brain washed her and told her that, Jao Sua Lim's intention was to steal her mother and ruin their family. I think she believes Jao Sua Lim is the reason her father died, but don't know why yet? Also there were some mentions that he father told her that Jao Sua Lim scammed their family (which is probably false, but her father being prideful probably doesn't see this) probably another reason she shows her distaste for them so much. She starts to come around a little bit after awhile it looks like. I like how in this one they kind of developed it more to show how she falls for him in the old one it was ... I guess off? I mean in the old one they didn't have much interaction besides him constantly taunting her and forcing her into stuff to get his way. In this version Larb is more caring towards her feelings and what she wants. 

Edit: What the heck? Why did it post separately? That's weird -.-
Really?? Haha. I guess. I have very faint memory of the old Samee that's why. I do remember not really like the pra'ek in the previous one. I mean he R'd her like a gazillion times in my book. Haha. Are they gonna keep that part?? I hope not. He seems to be very sweet at the moment. And I like that.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
phatman said:
Really?? Haha. I guess. I have very faint memory of the old Samee that's why. I do remember not really like the pra'ek in the previous one. I mean he R'd her like a gazillion times in my book. Haha. Are they gonna keep that part?? I hope not. He seems to be very sweet at the moment. And I like that.
In the old version He R-ed her 2 times and there was One willing (Well I don't know if it counts as willing because she didn't really fight him or anything just resisted at first). The old Larb was pushy like really pushy lol and in this version the R scene

From what I've read so far there will be a willing and not an R scene, apparently Rasika will willingly give into him because of all he has done for her
But I don't know how accurate that is.

The only thing I disliked about both version is how Larb handled Srisopa and Rasika crashing into her and causing her to lose her baby. I didn't see this version of that part yet but a glimpse of it she was like reaching for something right? 

cecilia

Staff member
^With how he is at the moment and consideration of that one scene where he back away from her after realizing what he was about to do .. it's most likely that we'll get willing .. most of P'Nok's lakorn are R turn willing .. like in MIA TAENG and NAMPUENG kom lol 

Thank you for the explanation na, Tina. I understood it a little more now.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Only twice? Haha. Oh sheesh, I thought there were more. The most scary one being the one he climbed through her window! Haha.

Well, I how we get a willing instead. Hehe. Raping lakorns are long out of fashion. Haha.
I would still love to see him climb up the window like the old one. It's so scary and funny at the same time. But a willing is good enough.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Chalidaluvprin said:
I would still love to see him climb up the window like the old one. It's so scary and funny at the same time. But a willing is good enough.
Well if he climbs up and they have a willing, I would love to see that scene. Haha. Actually, now that I think about it, I hope they keep that scene, even if it doesn't lead to the R scene. Just the fact that a prim and proper pra'ek climbed through the window for his nang'ek is funnily cute enough!

Reactions: Iya

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
cecilia said:
^They can still keep that .. and make it a willing since the two pretty much love each other now ..
Yeah, if it's a willing, I would love that scene to be kept, if it's an R scene then, I'd rather not see it. Haha. Or if it's just a cute lovely scene I want to see it.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
But what would lead up to that scene??? Lol in the old one he was jealous over Sagan and climbed up her window to show her who's boss lol. I don't see anything in this version that would lead up to that, unless she moves out of his house, but even so and she goes back to her palace they are married no one will stop  him from going to her room :(

cecilia

Staff member
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
But what would lead up to that scene??? Lol in the old one he was jealous over Sagan and climbed up her window to show her who's boss lol. I don't see anything in this version that would lead up to that, unless she moves out of his house, but even so and she goes back to her palace they are married no one will stop  him from going to her room :(
Yeah, they seemed to take a break in the old version that's why he climbed up .. 

For this one, the only possibility? - He misses her and don't want to disturb the elders .. or that they have some sort of dispute after Jao Sua's death and so he has to do this to meet her?

But you know, from the short spoilers I've read, he's too much of a gentleman to climb up (even though he's a casanova too -- wait, a casanova gentleman? Does that make sense?) .. Don't know how they can incorporate that into the script .. confuse now lol  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:

So there's not really anything that will lead to that scene? Haha. I like the idea of him climbing up to her room to show who's boss. HEHE. Of course not to R though. HAHA.

cecilia said:
Yeah, they seemed to take a break in the old version that's why he climbed up .. 

For this one, the only possibility? - He misses her and don't want to disturb the elders .. or that they have some sort of dispute after Jao Sua's death and so he has to do this to meet her?

But you know, from the short spoilers I've read, he's too much of a gentleman to climb up (even though he's a casanova too -- wait, a casanova gentleman? Does that make sense?) .. Don't know how they can incorporate that into the script .. confuse now lol

So he's more gentle than Pol's Larb? Haha. 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
cecilia said:

It makes senseee lol he's the type of Casanova that isn't really a womanizer. Yeah I don't know how they will incorporate that scene :(. Him climbing up there would be cute though if it doesn't lead to R. It doesn't have to be willing I just want to see a cute moment of him being up there and then apologizing her and confessing his love and they hug all night on her balcony Lolol. 

phatman said:

So there's not really anything that will lead to that scene? Haha. I like the idea of him climbing up to her room to show who's boss. HEHE.

So he's more gentle than Pol's Larb? Haha. 

Wayyyyy more gentle. I remember in the old version everytime Pol didn't get his way he would force himself on her or use force with her drag her around lol. He didn't really speak romantically either he was how do you say "Yarb Kai" Lol. When he started falling in love with her he started acting childish and pouted more though. 

cecilia

Staff member
^I remember a lot of pouting lol -- and he does have that YARB KAI mouth .. always provoke her lol

I'd love to see that climbing scene incorporate in here more than ever now lol -- but don't know how they'll do it .. remember that part when he kept walking toward her so fast to cause her to fall onto the bed .. then he got on top of her only to be stop by her words 'what should i do to make your money well worth it?' .. he backed away and doubt about his behavior that night .. that's why i think it's going to be hard to have this scene happen .. unless he really REALLY miss her and somehow don't get along with the aunties at the Prakardkiat palace .. then, i can see it be add onto this version.

Tina, i don't mind cuddling in bed -- it'll be so cute. I mean i blushed so much from that holding hand and healing wound scene already .. if that happen, don't know how i'm going to handle it ... 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
HAHAHAHA! The climbing through the window made me L-O-L @phatman!
Can you imagine Grate climbing through the window?! This reminds me of the song, "Bed Intruder"  :lmao3:  :ph34r:   ;)  :ph34r:
The only thing I can think of that can lead to this is, maybe Rarb misunderstanding a scene between Rasika and Wi?