[Ch3] Samee (Maker J)

markimbarry

sarNie Hatchling
just wanna know if this is conform yet? it be nice if they do really pair up they will look good together. cheering for my kim for another lakorn. and kim/ken together

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
It'd be nice to see Kim in here; she might not have the physical look that fans are talking about, I think this challenge is something she is ready to take on, considering how muh she improved after acting classes for RP.
Not sure Kane is up for it though.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I beg the lakorn gods to put this lakorn off for as long as possible (perhaps one day I can accept whoever is casted) :cry:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
markimbarry said:
just wanna know if this is conform yet? it be nice if they do really pair up they will look good together. cheering for my kim for another lakorn. and kim/ken together
not fully confirm yet ja

btw this is makers J Khun Nok Jariya maybe she might pass this role to Rome and Chompoo since makers j like this couple

markimbarry

sarNie Hatchling
oh okay thanks alice... 
rome and chompoo make a good pair too i dont mind either one but i just want my kimmy to have more lakorn lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
markimbarry said:
oh okay thanks alice... 
rome and chompoo make a good pair too i dont mind either one but i just want my kimmy to have more lakorn lol
Kimmy she's linking to many lakorn her two upcoming i know of are Sao Bai Mai Tao 3 sisters with Taew/Mint C and Ton Ruk Rim Krua with Mark again so I'm not sure she'll have time for samee and I'm thinking Khun Nok Jariya maybe choosing Rome and Chompoo again 

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
This is one of my Top 3 of mine.....I am very skeptical and unfortunately not feeling the KTeam...the acting and chemistry of Pol/Joy was out of this world.  The bar is set very high.  I don't want to be disappointed with remakes especially.....I prefer fresher faces with talent.  Just my opinion.  Good luck to the casting!

moskat

sarNie Egg
PLEASE KON NOK CHOOSE ROME AND CHOMPOO FOR SURE THE RATINGS IS GOING TO GO OVER THE ROOF. THEY ARE THE PERFECT PAIR FOR EVERYTHING. THEY MAKE SUCH A GOOD COUPLE.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Sary101 said:
This is one of my Top 3 of mine.....I am very skeptical and unfortunately not feeling the KTeam...the acting and chemistry of Pol/Joy was out of this world.  The bar is set very high.  I don't want to be disappointed with remakes especially.....I prefer fresher faces with talent.  Just my opinion.  Good luck to the casting!
I totally agreed with you!

Solinda

sarNie Egg
I was just watching this lakorn last week and thought it would be nice to have a remake...and then saw this lol.

Ken Phupoom is a good choice because even if his acting was not great in Raeng Ngao, he has shown lot of improvement in the second half of the lakorn. I think that with more time and experience he can become a good actor. Moreover, he totally fits the look of a thai-chinese man and that is the most important for Samee. 

But I am less convinced by Kimberly. She is not a bad actress but she is not great either, and I really can't picture her in the role of princess Rasika...maybe because she doesn't look thai enough. I don't know if she will be able to convey the vibe of an noble thai descent.

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
its def interesting waiting to see who will be confirmed in here.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
I'm sure Kimberly can do it, she's really great actress.
not sure yet since makers j haven't announce this yet oh btw Rome/Chompoo not chosen for this one but makers j will prepare another lakorn of RC this 2013 it will be their 
3rd lakorn 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
lol did Ken even have significant role in RN? I know it's a dramatic and popular show but Janie stole the show not Ken. Kimberley is more convincing than Ken.  But we'll see who will be finalized in here.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
lol did Ken even have significant role in RN? I know it's a dramatic and popular show but Janie stole the show not Ken. Kimberley is more convincing than Ken.  But we'll see who will be finalized in here.
not sure if Ken is still in this lakorn since he has Look Tard just had a fitting and he'll be in the sequel of Daew Kaew Deun pairing with Namtarn 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
When will this be confirmed so we can stop wondering who'll be in here? But even if it's not Kim and Ken, I still want to see them pair :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I don't know but i'm wish Ken P and Kim get to be pair up...so da cycle will be at least stop for once LOL